Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
atheists are the worst of creatures
atheists are the worst of creatures
It says that in some part of an Islamic education textbook (some other parts contradict it, actually it's filled with contradictions). So what do you think?

Should I start a blog about textbook bullshit? (Good translation practice)

(Edit:cause we're immoral and blasphemous)
RE: atheists are the worst of creatures
See, this is why church state separation should be heavily enforced. Religious views have no place in textbooks.

Shall I post the top ten list, and mention Bill Maher at 8:05 again? I'm sure some of you guys have already seen that once or twice recently.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(August 19, 2014 at 7:55 am)czúzyt ylgájla Wrote: It says that in some part of an Islamic education textbook (some other parts contradict it, actually it's filled with contradictions). So what do you think?

Should I start a blog about textbook bullshit? (Good translation practice)

(Edit:cause we're immoral and blasphemous)
I was wondering about the contradictions in the Quran. I've heard about passages promoting secularism, then later condemning secularism once the subject is addressed in a negative tone.

Humanism and nihilism could both fit under atheism, but are mutually exclusive ideology. Skepticism would be a morally indifferent form of atheism. So I can see the misunderstanding if the words haven't been articulated.
god is supposed to be imaginary
(August 19, 2014 at 7:55 am)czúzyt ylgájla Wrote: It says that in some part of an Islamic education textbook (some other parts contradict it, actually it's filled with contradictions). So what do you think?

I think they recognize that skeptics can make them look stupid, and they hate that. Thus, they vilify atheism early on to poison the well. You see this same shit in Christianity. Any religion that doesn't have some built-in safe guards against scrutiny will eventually fail (or the adherents will prop up new safeguards ad hoc).

This is why it was so popular for a long time to simply kill heretics. I've heard the catholic church lost its most compelling argument when they stopped doing that.
Quote:It says that in some part of an Islamic education textbook

Fuckers who throw stones....

[Image: 137680d1268373893-islamic-law-torture-st...amicaa.jpg]

shouldn't throw stones.
I am not a Creature. That word implies that I was Created.
(August 19, 2014 at 1:56 pm)KUSA Wrote: I am not a Creature. That word implies that I was Created.

That was what was written at the beginning of the lesson, the last part claims that Jews are cheaters and backstabbers.
I think:

"Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water melt their skin and bellies." Koran 22:19

is pretty clear on what happens to the unbeliever. *shudder*
Yeah.
[Image: bird-onion-head-emoticon.gif]
As you can see we are the worst.
[Image: Militant%252520Atheist..JPG?imgmax=800]
Cmon Zid, that's a tame christian. Militant christians blow up abortion clinics and set people on fire. In fact, just use that second picture, and photoshop some jesus into the frame.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the worst religion in existence? Hi600 89 6199 May 6, 2023 at 12:55 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Pride - the worst sin according to C.S.Lewis Duty 72 7359 February 25, 2023 at 8:08 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
Information The worst thing according to Iranians Eclectic 2 849 September 19, 2022 at 4:32 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  I enjoy far right atheists more than lgbt marxist atheists Sopra 4 2204 February 28, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Who reacted the worst when you "came out" as an Atheist? godlessheatheness 45 4772 April 7, 2017 at 6:10 pm
Last Post: Cephus
  One of the worst chick tracts ever dyresand 133 20295 November 10, 2016 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  Worst Thing Said to You for Being a Non-believer Strider 18 8232 October 12, 2015 at 2:00 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  What's worst: god, horoscope or homeopathy? renatoab 37 5509 June 7, 2015 at 6:13 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  2.Who has it worst:LGBTs or Atheists Mothonis 24 4145 June 7, 2014 at 7:27 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Best and worst planets. tor 22 4333 April 10, 2014 at 3:42 am
Last Post: Confused Ape