Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rape victim sentenced to death in Iran.
Rape victim sentenced to death in Iran.
http://www.amnesty.org.au/action/action/35728/
RE: Rape victim sentenced to death in Iran.
Did you have something to say about this? Sorry, I just don't get the point in making a new thread just to post a link and not say anything. You could have just posted the link in the I hate... Thread or the what grinds your gears moaning thread or whatever if you didn't have anything to say about it.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
It is about her and those who want to take the time to try and put pressure on Iran to stop it.
I can see what the article is about. Did you have a reason for posting it? A specific thing you want to discuss about it? An opinion on the topic? Anything? Anything at all rather than posting a whole thread just to post a link?

I mean, it's fine. No big deal. Just seems pointless to me. If you want to discuss it, then start a discussion about it. I might even jump in.

If you're not going to discuss it and just want us to sign the petition, I just don't think you needed a whole thread for that.

0/10

Holy fuck.

What the hell needs to be said. Amnesty International is trying to prevent her from being executed for being a a rape victim. It was posted for anyone who wanted to help by going to that link.
Is there a site that has a functioning mobile version? I can't sign because the captcha thing doesn't seem work on the mobile version.

What's there to discuss....I don't know, you posted the thread, not me.

0/10

We can discuss Googoosh :p
I usually post this kind of shit in the Damned Muslims thread. The title of the thread says it all.
Ok then. A bit of irony. Today on twitter I had a Muslim pestering me about how we were being so mean to Islam, sent him this link.
(October 24, 2014 at 8:59 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Ok then. A bit of irony. Today on twitter I had a Muslim pestering me about how we were being so mean to Islam, sent him this link.

Not sure how this constitutes irony... Thinking Regardless of what islam has or has not done: the attitude of the west towards it remains what it is, and it is negative.

America is largely responsible for the Iranian Revolution, and now it leads the chant against Iran's theocracy Sleepy We haven't done politically well oversees... maybe this 'petition' stops someone being executed, maybe it doesn't... either way, she's overall irrelevant: this will continue until Iran is once again a 'secular' state.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Iran's top nuke scientist killed. Brian37 18 939 November 28, 2020 at 1:53 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  NXIVM Cult leader due to be sentenced tomoz...predictions? Duty 13 630 October 27, 2020 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Liam Neeson: Rape, Revenge, and Race Relations Rev. Rye 233 15517 February 21, 2019 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Suge Knight Sentenced to 28 Years in Prison Fake Messiah 3 627 October 9, 2018 at 10:39 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Un, Putin and now Iran Brian37 14 1179 August 1, 2018 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  President Shithole backs out of Iran nuke deal Brian37 23 1367 May 10, 2018 at 10:46 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I Think The World Would Take Us Much More Seriously On Iran Minimalist 3 592 February 1, 2018 at 5:08 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Uh Oh! War on the way between Saudi Arabia and Iran? A Theist 13 1309 November 7, 2017 at 11:22 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Michigan Pedophile Rapist Gets joint custody of son of one of his rape victims Divinity 23 6178 October 10, 2017 at 8:23 am
Last Post: GUBU
  The Cheeto in Chief apparently wants to rape our national monuments Jackalope 2 809 April 26, 2017 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: Aroura