Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 1:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The contradictions in the bible and Jesus’s bad decisions!
The contradictions in the bible and Jesus’s bad decisions!
So many water miracles performed. Moses ( BOOK of exodus chapter 13:17. 14:29 ) even split open the whole red sea for the Israelite’s to escape. These are all water miracles. Genesis 7:4 God to Noah ( btw Noah was also known as another notorious drunk so he might misunderstood God a “little”, for me its more a miracle how we trust all those stories of drunken people from those so called holy BOOKS ?): Seven days from now I will send rain on the earth for forty days and forty nights and I will wipe from the face of the earth every living creature I have made” ( God hated animals as well, they also did not prayed enough to him) I mean no problem for God to send some rain for making all the Romans and high priest believe in his son to be the new messiah. But no, when the high priest and the Romans were asking for a sign, nothing happened! I guess the most mysterious way how God is acting is with his own son, damn, did he take the piss?

Long read: [snip!] let me know by reply here what you think.
RE: The contradictions in the bible and Jesus’s bad decisions!
Awe.. Just the type of post I look forward to answering..

Aside from reading the rules I think you should take the time and rewrite whatever got cut off so the I through some contextual reading could clear up your questions.
(December 3, 2014 at 11:38 pm)Drich Wrote: Awe.. Just the type of post I look forward to answering..

Aside from reading the rules I think you should take the time and rewrite whatever got cut off so the I through some contextual reading could clear up your questions.

The censured the link of the entire story, sorry, it was never meant as spam.
(December 4, 2014 at 1:37 am)nostradamus1 Wrote:
(December 3, 2014 at 11:38 pm)Drich Wrote: Awe.. Just the type of post I look forward to answering..

The censured the link of the entire story, sorry, it was never meant as spam.

Maybe not. Just stick around awhile, enter some discussions, and you can post your link before you know it.
I'd like to read it. It's always fun watching drippy drop his balls when confronted with the obvious fuck-ups in his silly bible.
(December 4, 2014 at 2:17 am)Minimalist Wrote: I'd like to read it. It's always fun watching drippy drop his balls when confronted with the obvious fuck-ups in his silly bible.

i got this story from a blog named basboonsays, did not know you can not post the a link.
There is a significance to water in scriptures, that's why it's used so much, you might want to reread scripture and see why, will take a through reading if you're interested in the truth.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
Yeah...it was very important to desert dwelling assholes back then.
May perhaps:
Jesus and his followers at that time were alcoholics.
You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.
-- Superintendent Chalmers

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

Once something's been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
-- The Rev Lovejoy
Sorry did not know about the link: I got this from the basboonsays blog, here is another part:

Jesus sits at his famous last supper with 12 of his followers when the vision of torture comes to him and he knows Judas will be ratting him out to the enemy. Now the “peaceful” last supper becomes a ritual for Christians, Jesus says that the wine is now his blood and the bread are parts of his body and everybody should drink and eat this and remember him this way in the future. That sounds like very occult to me and is quite morbid (now in church they still have this ritual). Or maybe he was being kind his words are/ were totally misunderstood. Judas later goes to the high priest and lets them know where Jesus would be going. Surely this is very strange as Jesus was followed by the Romans and followers of the high priest (after his threat and market stunt) and everybody knew where he was staying. But ok, Judas rats him out and Jesus is arrested, during his arrest one of Jesus disciples Peter is trying to fight with the soldiers who captured Jesus. He grabbed a sword and cuts off he soldier’s ear but then Jesus says stop it Peter and tells him: Matthew 26:52 "Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword”. All the soldiers stop as Jesus is in “command” ( like in the movies), he walks up to the soldier who is missing an ear and makes a new ear appear. That’s nice for the soldier as he can hear again and has no pain, but after that miracle no amputee has ever grew back a limb in the last 2000 years and still no rain for the peasants and the Romans

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Without citing the bible, what marks the bible as the one book with God's message? Whateverist 143 44025 March 31, 2022 at 7:05 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Video #2 Why bad things happen to Good people. Drich 13 1655 January 6, 2020 at 11:05 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  "Good" & "Bad" Christians? Fake Messiah 153 9657 August 27, 2019 at 12:45 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  Bad News For Evangelicals Minimalist 62 6248 November 15, 2018 at 8:10 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more. vorlon13 14 3070 August 1, 2017 at 2:54 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Why Lust is bad, not gonna use "sin" reason but logical reason Rispri 27 5508 March 4, 2017 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  12 Unbelievably Bad Marketers in Jerusalem Firefighter01 65 8472 February 1, 2017 at 11:24 pm
Last Post: Firefighter01
  Christmas Traditions and Biblical Contradictions with Reality Mystical 30 5162 December 8, 2016 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Do You Need a Hug This Bad? chimp3 40 4351 July 13, 2016 at 5:46 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Kent Hovind talks about bible contradictions drfuzzy 29 6957 January 3, 2016 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: Brian37