Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should Muhammad have known alcohol is amazing at killing germs?
Should Muhammad have known alcohol is amazing at killing germs?
I think he should have. I was recording a video* entitled "It's Halal Therefore It's Healthy?" and, as I was, I started thinking about this. If Muhammad was really sent by Allah then he should have known that alcohol has many uses besides being something to drink. He should have predicted that alcohol can be used to kill germs. Muhammad could have said: "alcohol is only forbidden if you drink it". But general consensus is that he did not.

Link to video:

RE: Should Muhammad have known alcohol is amazing at killing germs?
Germs are another way for Allah to fuck with us.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 6, 2015 at 5:08 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Germs are another way for Allah to fuck with us.

Yeah, but life is a test. Even unnecessary is necessary because Allah is testing us. Quran 2:155, for example, mentions this: "Be sure we shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil), but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere,"

It seems Allah not value the lives of humans. Humans die everyday because of the germs Allah created. And yet, Allah has the audacity to forbid a substance which kills germs and will ultimately lessen the suffering of humans? It's as if Allah actually wants humans to die..

Same thing with early Mormons... During there trip west... People were getting sick and dieing all the time from germs... If Doctrine and Covenants 89 allowed alcohol i believe not as many people would have died.. So it furthers my belief that in Islam or any other religion is bunk cause there are too many people dieing from easy cure's that they might or might have not known at the time.
Joe Smith didn't take the prohibitions very seriously. Neither did Brigham Young.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 6, 2015 at 5:08 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Germs are another way for Allah to fuck with us.

you are perfectly right. allah is the devil and he Fs with us.
I thought the Christian god made everything, including those germs.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson

Hey, I'm right here!

Oh wait, you said Germs...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(April 6, 2015 at 4:43 pm)MrNoMorePropaganda Wrote: I think he should have. I was recording a video* entitled "It's Halal Therefore It's Healthy?" and, as I was, I started thinking about this. If Muhammad was really sent by Allah then he should have known that alcohol has many uses besides being something to drink. He should have predicted that alcohol can be used to kill germs. Muhammad could have said: "alcohol is only forbidden if you drink it". But general consensus is that he did not.

Link to video:

alcohol can help in getting rid of some germs ive heard but it mostly soothes and carms a person down it does alot of brain affecting. makes people do stuff they shouldnt do. the sin aint drinking drinks but getting drunk. letting it consume you.  control your drinking.
(May 21, 2015 at 9:11 am)Joshua martin pryce Wrote:

you are perfectly right. allah is the devil and he Fs with us.

What a convenient excuse for the abysmal failures of your God

(May 21, 2015 at 9:14 am)Joshua martin pryce Wrote: alcohol can help in getting rid of some germs ive heard but it mostly soothes and carms a person down it does alot of brain affecting. makes people do stuff they shouldnt do. the sin aint drinking drinks but getting drunk. letting it consume you.  control your drinking.

Riddle me this: I drink alcohol, yet I'm perfectly capable of using punctuation. We have a conundrum.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Killing Allah by one topic Eclectic 16 1718 December 11, 2022 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  Sudan scraps apostasy law and alcohol ban for non-Muslims zebo-the-fat 19 3898 October 14, 2020 at 10:20 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  One clear, precise prophecy of Muhammad.. among many R00tKiT 178 20995 July 13, 2020 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Muhammad the perv Fake Messiah 21 3936 June 3, 2018 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Erase your sins Muhammad's way yragnitup 18 4312 May 19, 2018 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Quran's prohibition against terrorism and mass killing WinterHold 32 5178 May 18, 2018 at 4:23 am
Last Post: yragnitup
  So if Muhammad had long hair why so many muslim male having short hair? Ruckus123 3 1164 April 12, 2018 at 7:07 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Is muhammad a white dude? Ruckus123 9 3038 April 12, 2018 at 6:41 am
Last Post: chimp3
  The mercy of honor killing yragnitup 35 7591 April 5, 2018 at 4:59 am
Last Post: yragnitup
  Draw Muhammad (fbuh) Day - come at me bro Nihilist Virus 1 1042 March 6, 2017 at 11:07 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer