Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook Says Exalting Violence Against Atheists Is Not Hate Speech
Facebook Says Exalting Violence Against Atheists Is Not Hate Speech
[Image: FacebookVSAtheists_zpseaajicws.png]
RE: Facebook Says Exalting Violence Against Atheists Is Not Hate Speech
Good. That may be stupid (though I don't know if I'd equate it with "hate speech) but I don't think FB should censor it.
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
Meh. I've seen better hate speech.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(May 28, 2015 at 8:47 am)Chimoshi Wrote: [Image: FacebookVSAtheists_zpseaajicws.png]

Since Yahweh is fighting in Iraq, I can only assume that ISIL has iron chariots. 
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
Omfg tru story gaiis!!

Though not hate speech IMHO
They forgot to mention that he was not only a member of the ACLU, but also is the type who doesn't return the power drill he borrowed from you weeks ago, and he drives a Prius. What a prick, hates 'Murrica, too.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

I don't think that is hate speech.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

The question here isn't if this constitutes hate speech but if you switch the word "atheist" with "Christian" the result would have been the same...? Thinking
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Well, create a reverse meme, post it... and I make popcorn.

I don't have a FB Big Grin
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some Gays Can Go Straight, Study Says WinterHold 262 17878 March 28, 2023 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The terrorism and violence perpetrated by the Uyghurs preceding the "training camps" Duty 10 1203 December 6, 2022 at 7:23 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Christian hate-preacher calls for the execution of ‘every single homosexual’. Jehanne 63 4405 June 28, 2022 at 7:14 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  I hate these kind of headlines. onlinebiker 50 2051 December 8, 2021 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Biden's Victory Speech onlinebiker 45 2949 September 1, 2021 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  frees speech, hate speech or a comedy routine? ignoramus 16 620 May 26, 2021 at 11:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Facebook unfriends Australia brewer 2 263 February 19, 2021 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Escalating violence as armed protests planned in all 50 state capitals TaraJo 64 3458 January 15, 2021 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  I didn’t do it out of hate. ... I did it out of love. brewer 2 470 January 10, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Divinity
  Not All US Republicans Are Against Illegal Immigration BrianSoddingBoru4 4 536 June 27, 2020 at 9:37 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate