Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could this be the worst argument for a deity yet?
Could this be the worst argument for a deity yet?
The roar of a lion sounds like the word "Allah". It's a miracle and therefore Allah exists. Arab Christians apparently use the world Allah too, but none of these videos are Christian. There are loads of videos lions proving the existence of Allah.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Allah+Lion

RE: Could this be the worst argument for a deity yet?
Heard it before, only they also included videos of babies gurgling and farting the word Allah for added proof Allah is the greatest.
And when I sneeze it sounds like the word Satan.

So like, all hail the dark Lord and shit
Really? Allah appears in people's flatulence? That's even dumber. Muhammad said* you shouldn't laugh at people who fart, but I couldn't help myself.

* http://www.quranx.com/Hadith/Bukhari/Book-78/Hadith-72/
Full Hadith, Narrated `Abdullah bin Zam`a:
The Prophet (ﷺ) forbade laughing at a person who passes wind, and said, "How does anyone of you beat his wife as he beats the stallion camel and then he may embrace (sleep with) her?" And Hisham said, "As he beats his slave"

If that's the worst argument as evidence for the existence of a deity, I don't think the "best" would be far behind....me thinks.
Then again, Jesus on a banana was *special*! hehe
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
That... is pretty bad! How desperate are some people to cling to their fairy tales that they're looking for clues in animals noises?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Sounds plausible. I'm also pretty sure I heard a cow say moohammad just this morning.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

That's it. Which way is Mecca?
I was poking around in a bull's anus, and I found a few WLC arguments in there.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(July 4, 2015 at 5:22 am)Neimenovic Wrote: That's it. Which way is Mecca?

Wait till I've told you about that Donkey who says IIIhslam. You might just buy a ticket to join IS.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Could God be impotent? Fake Messiah 7 1076 February 25, 2023 at 10:18 am
Last Post: brewer
  [Serious] Could an omnipotent and omniscient god prove that he was God? Jehanne 136 8540 January 26, 2023 at 11:33 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  I am stunned religion hasn't been abolished yet Agnostic1 50 3141 December 30, 2021 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Abrahamic roots of racism, which one is worst Sammin 2 1145 October 6, 2018 at 10:09 am
Last Post: brewer
  The witness argument (yet again, I know, I know) Mystic 81 10904 August 19, 2018 at 10:43 am
Last Post: Brian37
  The little church that could. Chad32 21 4050 May 25, 2018 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  These Guys Could Give Religion A Good Name. Minimalist 2 789 March 15, 2018 at 12:45 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Could Hell exist? Europa! 20 4558 September 16, 2017 at 4:46 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Would you attack the Church if you could? Macoleco 108 13662 December 19, 2016 at 2:31 am
Last Post: energizer bunny
  Could Ireland be restored? EringoBragh 28 4173 August 25, 2016 at 7:07 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4