Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 4:09 pm

Poll: Polls: For or Against?
This poll is closed.
This feature should be disabled.
15.00%
3 15.00%
Restrict polls to two per week for non-Catholic members.
5.00%
1 5.00%
No change to poll policy.
50.00%
10 50.00%
There should be a minimum number of polls posted by each non-Catholic member.
5.00%
1 5.00%
Failure to poll frequently enough should lead to a warning and ultimately banning.
25.00%
5 25.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Polls: For them or agin them?
Polls: For them or agin them?
The Napster has recently called into the question the frequency with which polls are included in threads.  This is clearly a topic which calls for polling data.  You may only vote for one of the options but feel free to upbraid me for leaving out obvious, better options.  Your vote will be made public so that those who disagree may publicly question your character.

Your menu of choices:

Polls are for trolls.  No more polls.  This feature should be disabled.

Members should be restricted to making two polls per week unless they're Catholic.  Catholics may post a poll only after signing an affidavit that information gathered here will not be shared with the pope nor for any purpose involving eugenics.

Members should be able to make as many threads with polls as they like but the rest of us should belittle them appropriately for doing so.

Non-catholic members should be required to make at least two polls per month and fined if they do not.

Anyone posting a thread without a poll should be issued a warning, in green the first time and red thereafter.
RE: Polls: For them or agin them?
Whatever, polls are kewl with me(*)

(*)I reserve the right to share all the information gathered, with permission from the person(s) in question or otherwise, with any and all organizations with headquarters located in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina and/or Republika Srpska
Pollsters should be hit with a pole.
(July 6, 2015 at 12:53 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Pollsters should be hit with a pole.

If you're quoting A Theist, I believe what he said was that teamsters should be hit with a poll.
OMG these choices are so difficult. Can't I just pick all of them?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Hey, our spy is back in action!

I mean not spy.

I'll have to give this one some thought Thinking
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
I love polls so I voted for the last Tongue
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

I haven't got a clue how to do 'em. I'd like to though.
^ Fuckin' commies, tryna take away our DEMOCRACY.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(July 6, 2015 at 1:38 pm)emjay Wrote: I haven't got a clue how to do 'em. I'd like to though.

just tick the box 'I want to include a poll' in the editor when posting a new thread (on desktop version, can't do it on mobile)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Poll To End All Polls no one 12 1031 February 5, 2019 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  General poll concerning preferences in polls Alex K 13 1553 December 15, 2015 at 5:09 am
Last Post: Alex K
  How do you feel about polls? Whateverist 19 2895 May 24, 2014 at 9:51 pm
Last Post: FlyingNarwhal