Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 3:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Florida "Muslim free gun supply store"
Florida "Muslim free gun supply store"
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...essee.html

A man in Florida has made his gun supply store "Muslim free" and refuses service to people he believes are Muslim, in the wake of a shooting of servicemen by a Muslim.

He claims this is to "protect patriots". He also says in the video at one point that white policemen gunning down black kids isn't about race (people still think this?)

I think this is really missing the point. Almost every time we hear about a mass shooting in America, it's a white man, yet he's doing nothing to stop that. As I've said before, if I lived in America my position would be that carrying guns should be a lot more tightly controlled and generally illegal anyway, for everyone.

I would guess by his use of the confederate flag and the language he uses, he's also a Christian, which is no better. He's opposing Islam in favour of Christian views which are almost exactly the same, given power.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

RE: Florida "Muslim free gun supply store"
Bet he'd bitch and moan about his rights if someone tried to take his gun (store) away from him, though.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Exactly, hadn't even thought of that
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

Because you're a godless communist who wants to take away our guns.  -Of course- you don't think about our rights. Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I'll just tell him I'm Zoroastrian, he'll be confused, I'll get my gun.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Where was this civic-minded patriot after the Charleston shootings? Never mind. I'm sure he was busy marketing his wares to nervous whites. You can never have enough guns when you're worried about a race riot breaking out. In any case, we all know that indiscriminate mass killings committed by Confederate flag-hugging white guys who claim to be Christian aren't really terrorism. That's just something that brown- and black-skinned people do.

Fucking douche.
You know, the article gave me an idea.  A large group of vocal muslims parroting the NRA and supporting 2nd amendment rights might make a certain segment of our populace extremely uncomfortable with themselves.  After all, who has a better argument about living in fear of vigilantes and criminals...or even the US government?  It would be like waking up with a hankering for penis out of the blue, after having been a lifelong homophobe.
(July 22, 2015 at 9:23 am)Crossless1 Wrote: Where was this civic-minded patriot after the Charleston shootings?  Never mind.  I'm sure he was busy marketing his wares to nervous whites.  You can never have enough guns when you're worried about a race riot breaking out.  In any case, we all know that indiscriminate mass killings committed by Confederate flag-hugging white guys who claim to be Christian aren't really terrorism.  That's just something that brown- and black-skinned people do.

Fucking douche.

A white guy goes into a school and guns down several little kids, it's "mental illness". Never "terrorism", no no only Muslims do that.

- Maryam Namazie

You know, you really need a hyphen between "Muslim" and "free" in the title. I sincerely thought this was going to be a story about a store giving out free guns to Muslims.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
The guy stands in front of a battle flag of an enemy army which took up arms against the US and he speaks of patriots.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gun Control Leonardo17 38 1624 November 12, 2023 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Florida teacher faces investigation for playing Disney movie zebo-the-fat 5 557 May 17, 2023 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Hey Florida people!!!! arewethereyet 22 1637 September 29, 2022 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  THE Gun Thread onlinebiker 1251 111488 August 19, 2022 at 8:25 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Why have a gun? onlinebiker 91 3796 April 6, 2022 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Gun Church buys 40-Acre Compound Foxaèr 12 1096 May 28, 2021 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Florida humanist gives first secular invocation at Brevard County brewer 4 283 February 1, 2021 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Another gun discussion part deux. Drich 66 2512 October 8, 2020 at 1:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Florida(wo)man. Gawdzilla Sama 0 165 July 30, 2020 at 8:56 am
Thumbs Down Gun Control Crowd Safer? - and a control group onlinebiker 131 9695 April 21, 2020 at 5:24 am