Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abrahamic god of death and destruction
Abrahamic god of death and destruction
It seems like the most common means of interacting with people Yahweh/Allah uses is killing people, sending his followers to kill people, or threatening to kill people. Even when Jesus tells people to love your neighbor, and give your stuff to the poor, it's because he thinks th world is about to end in a few decades and nothing else matters but getting on yahweh's good side before he ends the world in fire.

Can anyone think of solutions to problems that the Abrahamic god uses that doesn't involve pain and death?
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

RE: Abrahamic god of death and destruction
Yes.  Ignore the motherfucker.
Dunno, have you tried a reboot?
Abrahamic God didn't want his tribe fucking with opponents using iron chariots though

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Why would anyone build an iron chariot?  They were not meant to be tanks.
Kept the Goddites away.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Yeap, it's true. Judges 1:19.
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

Seems like an observant Christer might eschew cars . . .

(September 7, 2015 at 6:58 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Seems like an observant Christer might eschew cars . . .

[Image: gettyimages-52821368.jpg?w=1155&h=650]

Bite your tongue!
Plagues don't necessarily result in death.
I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is Abrahamic God technically an incel? Woah0 2 507 August 29, 2022 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Abrahamic roots of racism, which one is worst Sammin 2 1145 October 6, 2018 at 10:09 am
Last Post: brewer
  Why do the Abrahamic religions hate the female body so much? Rhondazvous 84 10539 June 18, 2018 at 1:00 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  God and Death, dying out. WinterHold 13 2203 May 14, 2018 at 9:27 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  How do religious folks reconcile violent concepts in "peaceful" Abrahamic religions? AceBoogie 57 10665 April 28, 2017 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  Disproving Abrahamic religions Ronsy21 5 1630 February 1, 2016 at 4:00 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  A thread that smashes ALL abrahamic religions Rokkein 15 4763 November 27, 2015 at 2:54 am
Last Post: washed
  Abrahamic Religions and their Holy Books xpastor 20 7095 October 27, 2014 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: JuliaL
  God is love. God is just. God is merciful. Chad32 62 19140 October 21, 2014 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Cheerful Charlie
  Why did god made death? Phish 32 10101 March 3, 2013 at 5:22 pm
Last Post: xXUKAtheistForTheTruthXx