Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This made my day - check it out.
This made my day - check it out.
John Fein made my day this morning when a churchy rang to preach...

http://www.abc.net.au/radio/programitem/...?play=true

It's the ABC radio station.
Click the link above and SCROLL TO 2h:10m:45 seconds
(If it takes you to the main page, click to listen to today ,18th Sept  

We are definitely heathen capital!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: This made my day - check it out.
>.>

Video watching is not my forte.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(September 18, 2015 at 1:57 am)Kitan Wrote: >.>

Video watching is not my forte.

I don't think there's anything to watch. You just listen. I'm not sure I want to listen to a 2 hours long phone call though
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
He gave the minutes/seconds spot to scroll to; it's well worth it. Shutting down a Creationist does make my day. Smile
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

Aha I missed the scroll to part. Sorry it's late/early and I am sleep deprived

0/10

Rocket, let me ask you something if I may... (I'll keep it in this thread)
Here in Northern Victoria, there's protests going on in a town called Bendigo because a permit has been approved for a sizeable mosque to be built.

As you heard, 99% of Aussies have done away with the skydaddy stories except for the oldies, who really are too old to change.
If we've done away with the religion of our own founding fathers (English), why would anybody expect us to embrace some other culture's religion?
We, on this forum all know how divisive religion is.

Are we wrong or racist in thinking this way? The mosque will basically be a banner to promote division amongst the citizens.
Do we sell out for the sake of PC, and start going backwards as a secular community?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Hehe your ideas are...a bit cooky Tongue

0/10

A mosque is essentially nothing more than a building that religious people happen to practice religion in, how does its presence affect anyone besides the people who will use it?
Now that 99% of Australia is not religious, are the other 1% no longer legally allowed to build places to worship in?

Sorry, I know you weren't asking me...

0/10

(September 18, 2015 at 3:30 am)ignoramus Wrote: Rocket, let me ask you something if I may... (I'll keep it in this thread)
Here in Northern Victoria, there's protests going on in a town called Bendigo because a permit has been approved for a sizeable mosque to be built.

As you heard, 99% of Aussies have done away with the skydaddy stories except for the oldies, who really are too old to change.
If we've done away with the religion of our own founding fathers (English), why would anybody expect us to embrace some other culture's religion?
We, on this forum all know how divisive religion is.

Are we wrong or racist in thinking this way? The mosque will basically be a banner to promote division amongst the citizens.
Do we sell out for the sake of PC, and start going backwards as a secular community?

Wasn't directed at me so, sorry for interjecting, but would you support the reverse? Why or why not?
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
Guys, everyone is always free to chime in of course.
Australia is a very multicultural country.
From the very early Chinese during the gold rush, to the flood of Europeans from the mid 50's.

I think what Aussies don't tolerate well is people who will not assimilate into our society.
I'm pretty sure the same goes for most other countries.
The mosques themselves are not an issue, but they are symbolic of a culture which doesn't "agree" with our way of life on many basic levels.

Aren't we basically telling them: Yes, please build your mosques, so you can practice your religion. The one which considers us infidels and wants us all dead!
No, we don't see a problem with that! hehe
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Jesus story has details that is most definitely made up i just realized!!! android17ak47 126 8945 October 12, 2019 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  My mom made me confused Der/die AtheistIn 15 2549 November 19, 2017 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: Der/die AtheistIn
  Worst Christian Video EVER Made Foxaèr 8 1498 October 2, 2017 at 8:45 am
Last Post: Bob Kelso
  Way to go USA. We made the ICC hall of shame list brewer 12 2998 February 8, 2017 at 10:42 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  The pope made of condoms: Spooky 8 2702 September 28, 2015 at 4:20 am
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  Hell.. so yeah let's fact check dyresand 6 2262 September 1, 2015 at 11:55 am
Last Post: dyresand
  These Crasy-Assed People Made Me Write This Song (or go bonkers) Rhondazvous 3 1360 June 23, 2015 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: Salacious B. Crumb
  AFA: Impregnated by a rapist? "Why kill a child made in God’s image?" Strider 54 7669 December 22, 2014 at 12:43 pm
Last Post: No_God
  you know i made a really good observation dyresand 88 10614 November 5, 2014 at 4:58 am
Last Post: Nintentacle
  The books that never made it into the Bible. Celestine 18 5410 September 20, 2014 at 5:15 am
Last Post: Celestine