Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 9:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two possibilities...
Two possibilities...
Either the Hebrew God created the Christian faith to test the strength of the Jews OR the Jews did in fact betray God and the Christians have been neglecting their God given duty to destroy the Hebrew people. Taking the Judeo-Christian canon as factually accurate, one of these must be the case.
RE: Two possibilities...
Um....

False dichotomy much? O_o
Nah, Christians have evolved beyond god and now read from The Bible 3.0 located in their imagination Tongue
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Considering the dictates of the Jewish faith and the history of persecution against the Jews propagated primarily by the Catholic Church, I don't think so.
Well, the Catholics have been using 3.0 for a long time considering the bible has nothing to say about masturbation or contraception, and supports abortion Tongue
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Only 3.0? You are far too forgiving, Rob. The Tru Fayth has been updated and patched and DDOS'd into oblivion multiple times. Some versions have a certain amount of support for G.A.Y.S and abortion.exe, but it'll be several dozen more updates yet before it's close to full propogation Tongue
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
That Leviticus service that they keep forcing me to use is such a pain in the ass! Ever since I was forced to install that, I can't get decent compatibility with DecencyBasic and CivilRitesPro always freezes up on the progress bar.
(September 28, 2015 at 9:22 am)ApeNotKillApe Wrote: That Leviticus service that they keep forcing me to use is such a pain in the ass! Ever since I was forced to install that, I can't get decent compatibility with DecencyBasic and CivilRitesPro always freezes up on the progress bar.

I'd stay well away from the .boy framework if I were you, nothing but trouble.
(September 28, 2015 at 7:49 am)ApeNotKillApe Wrote: Either the Hebrew God created the Christian faith to test the strength of the Jews OR the Jews did in fact betray God and the Christians have been neglecting their God given duty to destroy the Hebrew people. Taking the Judeo-Christian canon as factually accurate, one of these must be the case.

....So you have book chapter and verse from the Christian cannon of scripture that mandates the destruction of the Jews?
(September 28, 2015 at 7:49 am)ApeNotKillApe Wrote: Either the Hebrew God created the Christian faith to test the strength of the Jews OR the Jews did in fact betray God and the Christians have been neglecting their God given duty to destroy the Hebrew people. Taking the Judeo-Christian canon as factually accurate, one of these must be the case.

Hence the death of many jews. Most notably in Germany not too long ago.

Obviously Jesus is the only way, and he did suggest once that it would be better to drown people in the sea than let anyone be led away from him. He didn't make as many demands to kill people as Yahweh did in the Old testament, but he wasn't totally against killing.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Two-Source Hypthothesis LinuxGal 2 330 September 4, 2023 at 9:11 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Most People Insist That Two Separate Being Can Never Be One KerimF 86 4306 June 17, 2023 at 8:13 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Two verses on hell from the bible purplepurpose 7 636 June 15, 2023 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Two audio books for Christians (and, everyone else) Jehanne 3 572 January 16, 2019 at 12:52 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Two wrongs make a right Graufreud 19 1733 July 21, 2018 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  Two More Xhristard Assholes Killed Their Kid Minimalist 17 4544 June 25, 2017 at 9:36 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  There are ONLY two types of Christians! 21stCenturyIconoclast! 60 13731 June 22, 2017 at 9:28 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  This Movie Needs A Guy and Two Robots Making Fun Of It Minimalist 7 1493 June 7, 2016 at 10:46 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Discounting God in two words. Foxaèr 41 5200 April 2, 2016 at 6:55 pm
Last Post: athrock
  Two ways to prove the existence of God. Also, what I'm looking for. IanHulett 9 3604 July 25, 2015 at 6:37 am
Last Post: ignoramus