Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 3:15 pm

Poll: What is your Learning Style?
This poll is closed.
Visual
36.36%
4 36.36%
Tactile/Kinesthetic
18.18%
2 18.18%
Auditory
0%
0 0%
Logical
0%
0 0%
Major Mixture(Detail Below)
45.45%
5 45.45%
Other(Detail Below)
0%
0 0%
I Don't Know.
0%
0 0%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your Learning Style?
What is your Learning Style?
This is a thread trying to get some sort of consensus of what kind of learning style works best for the majority of the forums. 
To learn what a learning style is, I will provide a few links. 
Beware that there isn't a clear consensus of every possible learning style, I hear of offhanded Logical learning styles and similar. 
http://www.learning-styles-online.com/overview/
http://www.educationplanner.org/students...quiz.shtml
http://www.educationplanner.org/students...yles.shtml
http://www.ldpride.net/learningstyles.mi...0explained
If you don't are a major mixture please comment below detailing yourself. 
If you find yourself to have a seperate learning style such as Logical please comment below.
RE: What is your Learning Style?
Uhh....a mixture I guess? Both verbal and visual, but more visual. And solitary for the most part I think. Or something to that effect. I hate those narrow little categories and pigeonholing >.>

Why you ask?
(November 20, 2015 at 5:44 pm)Vic Wrote: Uhh....a mixture I guess? Both verbal and visual, but more visual. And solitary for the most part I think. Or something to that effect. I hate those narrow little categories and pigeonholing >.>

Why you ask?
This can be helpful for those of us that like talking about and sharing "smart" things, so if we have an express correlation on this forum for Visual Learning but not Auditory Learning then we can try and make sure to share articles. 
If it is Visual and Auditory, we can make sure to use Videos. 
For example, I hate watching videos so on YouTube I tend to go straight to the comments to see what the video is about. 
I am a Visual Learner, I would self-estimate myself to be about 80% a Visual learner and 20% a tactile/kinesthetic learner. 
That online poll I shared determined me to be 80% Visual, 10% Tactile and 10% Auditory so I figured it should be fairly accurate.
[Image: d6f.jpg]
Ohh, I remember this kinda thing from school. I think I scored very highly on tactile/kinaesthetic and visual. Verbally, I'm a doofus. I have ADD so following the thread of a conversation is something akin to trying to organise a rock concert. For bees. With severe hearing impairments.

-_-

I dunno, the pieces are all there. Y'all can make something out of it.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
I think I have logical + verbal, and -10 points on kinesthetic Big Grin
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(November 20, 2015 at 5:58 pm)Napoléon Wrote: [Image: d6f.jpg]
I explained my reasons for making this thread and I gave links that should help you tell what your learning style is. 
At least just post the results you got from this poll, answering the questions of the poll honestly. 
http://www.educationplanner.org/students...quiz.shtml
If you are 80% of any style, then I will take it that you are a learner of that style. 
If you score 35% on two styles and 30% on another I will assume that you are a complete mix within the margin of error. 
Please try contributing.
(November 20, 2015 at 6:13 pm)Shining_Finger Wrote: Please try contributing.

I'm obviously visual, dumbass.
(November 20, 2015 at 6:14 pm)Napoléon Wrote:
(November 20, 2015 at 6:13 pm)Shining_Finger Wrote: Please try contributing.

I'm obviously visual, dumbass.

Well, I am sorry if I ofended you. No reason to get defensive.
(November 20, 2015 at 6:05 pm)Kaiser Wrote: Y'all can make something out of it.

That word does not work well with your uppity Britness

/casual racism

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  learning a certain language to communicate to believers and the religious Quill01 13 898 January 8, 2024 at 9:49 pm
Last Post: neil
  Ostrich Egg Omelette Recipe South African Style WinterHold 20 1276 January 10, 2021 at 4:44 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I am learning accounting and i like it !!!!!! Megabullshit 17 1192 November 1, 2020 at 5:03 am
Last Post: Megabullshit
  Learning Hindi as a second language Alexmahone 2 496 June 5, 2018 at 9:16 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Adopting Japanese life style elements Sterben 34 3256 September 22, 2016 at 1:29 am
Last Post: Rayaan
  Driving Style Assessment brewer 20 2585 February 11, 2016 at 12:53 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Fear of learning robvalue 11 2316 November 21, 2015 at 10:34 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Learning German, advice or help appreciated! Aroura 57 6042 September 12, 2015 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Style Icons thesummerqueen 10 2515 October 31, 2012 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Learning a language Darth 18 4426 August 30, 2012 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: 5thHorseman