Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So much hate in the world right now - Thought of the day
So much hate in the world right now - Thought of the day
The hate in the world right now....

When it's not people discriminating against Muslims, it's people wanting to bomb innocent civilians in Syria and other places just to eradicate ISIS.

When it's not people feeling that their religious freedom entitles them to bigotry, it's people shooting fighter planes from another country for no reason without even knowing motives.

When it's not people grouping individuals set on terror and destruction with their fellow peaceful human beings, it's hypocritical immoral candidates gaining in the polls for presidency grouping up an entire race and throwing them out of the country because of negative personal encounters.

We will never come together as a species, we will never achieve peace, if we keep setting borders between us, whether race, religion, or country, nothing that divides us can ever progress in bringing us together, and while we may define as our borders our borders do not define us. 
Which is better:
To die with ignorance, or to live with intelligence?

Truth doesn't accommodate to personal opinions.
The choice is yours. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is God and there is man, it's only a matter of who created whom

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The more questions you ask, the more you realize that disagreement is inevitable, and communication of this disagreement, irrelevant.
RE: So much hate in the world right now - Thought of the day
I like borders.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why so much recent transphobic legislation? FrustratedFool 15 830 August 15, 2023 at 9:01 pm
Last Post: no one
  Christian hate-preacher calls for the execution of ‘every single homosexual’. Jehanne 63 4407 June 28, 2022 at 7:14 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  I hate these kind of headlines. onlinebiker 50 2052 December 8, 2021 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  frees speech, hate speech or a comedy routine? ignoramus 16 621 May 26, 2021 at 11:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Another US Export. Thank You So Bloody Much BrianSoddingBoru4 6 358 January 13, 2021 at 11:45 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I didn’t do it out of hate. ... I did it out of love. brewer 2 470 January 10, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Divinity
  The Lady Doth Protest Too Much, Methinks - Hysterical White Middle Class BLM Activism Duty 31 1907 July 1, 2020 at 5:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  what malcom x thought of liberals and conservatives. Drich 42 2654 June 6, 2020 at 6:55 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  This thing, called bum, I kinda hate it.... Brian37 16 1935 May 8, 2020 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The impeachment of Trump suddenly looks like much more than just a theory WinterHold 45 3837 January 10, 2020 at 1:57 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker