Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 10, 2024, 6:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fictional friends
Fictional friends
At the suggestion of Vorlon (ta!) here's a new thread based on a comment I made!

If you could have any character from the world of fiction come to life and be your friend, who would you pick?

I haven't decided yet, I'll have to give it some thought. I'll also use this opportunity to say I'm off on holiday tomorrow, so I won't be here for 2 weeks! I'll check on this thread and all my others when I get back. I'll miss you guys! Heart
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
RE: Fictional friends
Race Bannon !!!

Easy on the eyes, and great to have around if there are any problems !!!!

[Image: Hero-Envy-Race-Bannon%2B003.JPG]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Can we have more than one?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Sure! Have a top five or a top ten, or as many as you like Smile
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
Link from the Legend of Zelda. I've played Zelda for about as long as the series has existed. I've been a fan since Link's awakening. it would have been A Link to the Past, but I never owned a Super Nintendo.

Toothless from How to Train your Dragon. He's a dragon. What more needs to be said?
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Fictional friends
Dang rob, get an iPhone to use on holiday.
Ugly Americans:  Mark Lilly

[Image: full_left_column_620_MarkLilly1.jpg?1288191234]

A lovable doofus I want to rescue from his demonic (literally!) girlfriend.  His roommate Randal wants to eat him, so do I. 

(In the pilot episode he was drawn hairier than in the rest of the series, a definite +)
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Charlotte and/or Bob, Lost in Translation.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Sweet. Here are mine, not necessarily in the following order:

1. Iron Man
2. Thor (only if he is Chris Hemsworth)
3. He-Man
4. Abby (NCIS)
5. Penny from TBBT
6. Gandalf
7. Minny Jackson (The Help)
8. Toothless (the dragon from HTTYD series)
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(December 3, 2015 at 10:44 am)KUSA Wrote: Dang rob, get an iPhone to use on holiday.

I will be taking my iPad, but I want to make full use of the two weeks to spend as much time as I can with my family. Daily life is such a grind for us that we don't get a lot of time to just chill out together. Unplugging will be good for me as well, I've been on here far too much because you're all awesome Smile

Index of my best videos

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things your family/friends have done you wish. Brian37 5 527 October 19, 2021 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Can you filthy foreigners please invite your friends? Losty 43 3047 May 1, 2019 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Hanging out at a friends house last night. Brian37 45 4977 November 26, 2018 at 9:44 am
Last Post: Cod
  Do you have friends who don’t share your political views? Losty 13 1823 November 19, 2018 at 12:00 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer? Why Would I Keep My Enemies Close? Rhondazvous 26 3519 January 8, 2018 at 9:05 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  hi i'm tori wanna be friends?! Shell B 45 5146 April 16, 2017 at 7:02 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Dumping friends over politics or religion J a c k 115 11391 February 2, 2017 at 12:54 pm
Last Post: Thal
Heart Important To All My Friends: Seriously taking an AF break. Edwardo Piet 49 4051 December 5, 2016 at 12:48 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
Sad Goddamned asshole "friends" Aractus 7 1265 November 1, 2016 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Who Are Your Favorite Fictional Characters (tv, movies, literature etc.)? Kernel Sohcahtoa 93 8841 September 20, 2016 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie