Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Film Club
Film Club
It's pretty straightforward. We settle on a film to watch, watch it separately over a period of time and then come here and talk about it.

Who's in?
RE: Film Club
That's a pretty neat idea actually - there are so many I need to see but so many more I've never even considered Smile
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
I'm in, if I can get the time.

Good idea.
Dying to live, living to die.
Seems like an interesting idea.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Well, I have a suggestion.
It's a 2015 film called "Circle".

Not sure how much I want to reveal about it. It's thought-provoking and its somewhat similar to 12 Angry Men(in that its very heavily dialogue based and almost the entire thing is filmed on one set alone).
I can only watch movies which are overdubbed with Australian accents.
I'd imagine that goes for NewZoolanders also?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I think we all agree I am NEVER to be allowed to select the movie.

Bwahahahaha!!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Are we still doing this? Let's decide on what film we'll watch and then watch it over a period of, say, two weeks.
(February 13, 2016 at 1:00 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote: Are we still doing this? Let's decide on what film we'll watch and then watch it over a period of, say, two weeks.

I might do it.  As long as the film doesn't look too shit.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Well, I say we watch Enemy. That one definitely doesn't look "too shit" Big Grin.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Number 5's Surreal Creepy Film Collection zwanzig 111 6765 May 15, 2023 at 8:44 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  The first rule for "Hare club" is...... Brian37 10 728 January 26, 2020 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Stuart: A Life Backwards (Film) Shell B 0 249 April 12, 2019 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Anyone remember this cartoon/nature film spoof? Brian37 0 379 October 11, 2017 at 5:09 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The Dark Tower-Film Shell B 28 3149 August 6, 2017 at 2:56 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Anime Club Sterben 84 9673 February 15, 2017 at 12:30 am
Last Post: Jesster
  Scorsese meets presided of pedophilia club Fake Messiah 10 3003 December 10, 2016 at 11:02 am
Last Post: Regina
  MUSIC CLUB MEETING #1 - "Creep On Creepin' On" Aegon 15 1966 August 22, 2016 at 6:25 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Book club Excited Penguin 9 1616 August 21, 2016 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  "Music Club"? Aegon 44 3441 August 18, 2016 at 12:26 am
Last Post: c172