Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Jörm's Birthday as well!
It's Jörm's Birthday as well!
Happy Birthday to you, too Smile

I wish you a relaxed next year without exhausting moves and all that!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

RE: It's Jörm's Birthday as well!
Happy New year! And new home!
Happy everything, jorm! You deserve it!
Woot woot! Happy Birthday apo!

What are you, like 25 now? Your avi pic makes you look like you're 25ish. Wink
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Awesome!

Happy birthday my friend, I hope you have a lovely day! I didn't know we were birthday siblings Wink
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
[Image: Happy-Birthday-Meme-Funny-Girl-3.jpg]
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
[Image: 11i2wn.jpg]

Edit: I officially don't know how to make good links. I mean, is it supposed to show the whole damn site .-.?
Edit 2: Fixed it
Happy Birthday, Jorm!

[Image: 26582wall.JPG]
Here Ras, have a pepsi to wash down that pepperoni pizza cake! happy birthday mate!

[Image: 11i410.jpg]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Happy birthday.

<Mentally insert clever, appropriate meme here>
Happy B-Day. Have a wonderful one!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well, that didn't last long...MyPillow guy fail. arewethereyet 4 724 November 13, 2022 at 1:04 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Well that was some fast back-tracking by Facebook robvalue 9 1242 July 12, 2019 at 12:37 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Well, It Hardly Qualifies As A 'Replica', Then BrianSoddingBoru4 13 933 May 25, 2019 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  One of Obamacare’s big experiments to lower costs is working surprisingly well Aegon 9 791 September 5, 2018 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Well, This Sucks For Online Buyers A Theist 13 1188 June 21, 2018 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Sometimes Even Drunk Driving Works Out Well! Minimalist 5 927 June 6, 2018 at 11:15 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  The WLB and his Cronies Don't Handle Email So Well Either! Minimalist 0 381 October 13, 2017 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Next Fucking For The Drumpfucks Is Well Underway Minimalist 0 584 June 27, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Remember When Trumptards Were Praising Trumps Handling Carrier Well.... Amarok 11 3992 June 27, 2017 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Oh My, This Won't Work Out Well Minimalist 26 9311 June 24, 2017 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: vorlon13