Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life Update
Life Update
Hey guys sorry I keep falling off into obscurity. We finally moved to a new house at least temporarily until daddy can go back to work, mum is still job searching, and I started my work at The Sight Center. (I wonder why they call it the sight center when none of us can see?!) I'm still filling out paperwork and I'm due to start mobility within the next month or so. Daddy is doing so well! He's now limited to 10 lbs instead of 5. He still hates the diet, but I stay in him like white on rice. And I do let him cheat now and again with bacon bits on his salad. He's even back to driving short distances, which makes me and mum nervous. Mum has taken up a weird obsession with beet juice, and I think she's finally lost it. Well, no if she lost she'd so kill me and daddy. ? Anyway I'm babbling now but I thought I'd let you guys know I'm still alive.
RE: Life Update
Heya, good to hear from you Smile

Thanks for letting us know!
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Hey BQ!

Glad to hear you're doing well. Is the Sight Center a therapy or is it a job? Are you going to consider going back to MTSU any time soon?
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(July 10, 2016 at 3:40 am)robvalue Wrote: Heya, good to hear from you Smile

Thanks for letting us know!

Hugs thanks
Hey, it's great to hear from you.
(July 10, 2016 at 3:38 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: Hey guys sorry I keep falling off into obscurity. We finally moved to a new house at least temporarily until daddy can go back to work, mum is still job searching, and I started my work at The Sight Center. (I wonder why they call it the sight center when none of us can see?!) I'm still filling out paperwork and I'm due to start mobility within the next month or so. Daddy is doing so well! He's now limited to 10 lbs instead of 5. He still hates the diet, but I stay in him like white on rice. And I do let him cheat now and again with bacon bits on his salad. He's even back to driving short distances, which makes me and mum nervous. Mum has taken up a weird obsession with beet juice, and I think she's finally lost it. Well, no if she lost she'd so kill me and daddy. ? Anyway I'm babbling now but I thought I'd let you guys know I'm still alive.

Who are you??

Angel
Dying to live, living to die.
Yay, BQ's back! Smile
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
(July 11, 2016 at 12:03 am)KevinM1 Wrote: Yay, BQ's back! Smile

Hugs for Kev! Hugs for everybody!
That's great to hear. I've been thinking about you and your dad, it's good to read that you are more confident and happier. Tell dad GC said hi and to keep up the good work. You probably want believe it, but a prayer is answered.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
Can you tell us more about the Sight Center?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Maybe it is time for an update? Brian37 17 914 July 15, 2020 at 5:43 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  [Update 2] of (So, I complimented this girl today...) Somecoolguy 10 2216 September 7, 2017 at 6:03 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  [Update 1] of (So, I complimented this girl today...) Somecoolguy 44 10653 September 3, 2017 at 9:04 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Medical update BrokenQuill92 102 7914 May 16, 2017 at 10:19 am
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Where things stand (baby news update from the geneticist) Catholic_Lady 17 2945 December 10, 2016 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Hello and an Update Catholic_Lady 44 3639 September 18, 2016 at 12:28 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  My boring thread: An update on school Joods 93 10479 May 2, 2016 at 4:38 pm
Last Post: Joods
Exclamation Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, reta 9 2102 April 23, 2016 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Me, bunnies and God update robvalue 14 1761 January 23, 2016 at 7:23 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Update On My Sister's Family (The Fire) Shell B 11 4136 June 29, 2012 at 2:09 pm
Last Post: Shell B