Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 1:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schooling the Cops
Schooling the Cops
OK , Cops in America. The Brits are good for more than the comedy. Here is how it is done:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFaPooJBDSg

Now, stop being such trigger happy chicken shits.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

RE: Schooling the Cops
The "death by cop" phenomenon is wildly overblown, thanks to the internet.
Actually, it would be trigger happy cops, not the internet, that we have to thank for that.  Cops in the US account for more shootings and gun-death than criminals do in the rest of the developed world.
Let that sink in.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Dolphins or killer whales might be the most effective way.

Maybe a doughnut shop.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
That was utterly disgraceful.
(October 2, 2016 at 12:12 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Actually, it would be trigger happy cops, not the internet, that we have to thank for that.  Cops in the US account for more shootings and gun-death than criminals do in the rest of the developed world.
Let that sink in.

Should have just took the fucker out. Now the taxpayers have to pay so he can be incarcerated in a cell that has all mod-cons. Compare that to those who abide by the law and live on next to nothing. Yep, crime does pay. Just put him on the end of a rope and be done with it.
(October 2, 2016 at 11:55 am)chimp3 Wrote: OK , Cops in America. The Brits are good for more than the comedy. Here is how it is done:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFaPooJBDSg

Now, stop being such trigger happy chicken shits.

Well, you do realise that almost everyone (this includes cops, citizens and gang members) are brought up on John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, Alan Ladd and others besides. They all have this cowboy mentality. Take their guns away, and America might just become more civilised and integration for foreigners might become just that much easier.
(October 2, 2016 at 12:34 pm)RobertE Wrote: Well, you do realise that almost everyone (this includes cops, citizens and gang members) are brought up on John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, Alan Ladd and others besides. They all have this cowboy mentality. Take their guns away, and America might just become more civilised and integration for foreigners might become just that much easier.

I don't agree with disarming law-abiding citizens.
(October 2, 2016 at 12:12 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Actually, it would be trigger happy cops, not the internet, that we have to thank for that.  Cops in the US account for more shootings and gun-death than criminals do in the rest of the developed world.
Let that sink in.

And in 2015 they shot 1 out of every 343334 Americans. Yep, that's an epidemic, yes sir!
(October 2, 2016 at 12:35 pm)Bella Morte Wrote:
(October 2, 2016 at 12:34 pm)RobertE Wrote: Well, you do realise that almost everyone (this includes cops, citizens and gang members) are brought up on John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, Alan Ladd and others besides. They all have this cowboy mentality. Take their guns away, and America might just become more civilised and integration for foreigners might become just that much easier.

I don't agree with disarming law-abiding citizens.

Yeah, they should be allowed to keep their toys.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In Praise Of Cops BrianSoddingBoru4 13 725 March 22, 2021 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Teach Cops to Maim? onlinebiker 66 1865 November 11, 2020 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Less Cops = ? onlinebiker 86 3149 September 11, 2020 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Sometimes, Cops Get It Right BrianSoddingBoru4 6 521 August 27, 2020 at 7:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Home Schooling onlinebiker 15 684 August 13, 2020 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Fucking Mall Cops Losty 3 424 April 28, 2018 at 2:33 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Another reason not to call the cops. Minimalist 0 661 June 8, 2016 at 1:58 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  It's OK to kill cops if you're a Republican DeistPaladin 22 4572 January 1, 2015 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: DeistPaladin