Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:14 pm

Poll: How long until Trump is impeached?
This poll is closed.
Within a year.
9.09%
1 9.09%
Before the 2020 election.
18.18%
2 18.18%
Never, but he'll lose in 2020.
72.73%
8 72.73%
He'll win in 2020 and then get impeached.
0%
0 0%
Win and complete a second term.
0%
0 0%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Countdown to Impeachment!
Countdown to Impeachment!
How long do you think that Trump will last?
RE: Countdown to Impeachment!
I can't ever see the republicunts growing the balls to do anything about him.  What happens if they get crushed in the mid-terms is anyone's guess.  But ask yourself this.  If the Dems retake the senate and/or the house they will have effectively neutered the WLB anyway.  Why should they let the GOP off the hook going into 2020?
The government is run by incompetents; therefore, Trump is not going to be impeached.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I'm not optimistic. I believe he could have a 2nd term right through 2025, when the next president takes office. As long as he keeps hugging Putin and his massive corruption machine, it's entirely possible.

-Teresa
(May 28, 2017 at 11:53 am)Minimalist Wrote: I can't ever see the republicunts growing the balls to do anything about him.  What happens if they get crushed in the mid-terms is anyone's guess.  But ask yourself this.  If the Dems retake the senate and/or the house they will have effectively neutered the WLB anyway.  Why should they let the GOP off the hook going into 2020?

If they get crushed in the midterms, they'll grow ever more frantic.  Probably pass as much as they can by executive action and then hire a hitman to take out a liberal leaning, supreme court justice or two for the asshole and chief to replace.
(May 28, 2017 at 12:09 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: The government is run by incompetents; therefore, Trump is not going to be impeached.

There's a difference between incompetents and crooks.
(May 28, 2017 at 12:17 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(May 28, 2017 at 12:09 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: The government is run by incompetents; therefore, Trump is not going to be impeached.

There's a difference between incompetents and crooks.

I voted for #3, because I think that Trump is a giant gift horse to the Democrats, and they do not want to see him impeached.
(May 28, 2017 at 11:53 am)Minimalist Wrote: I can't ever see the republicunts growing the balls to do anything about him.  What happens if they get crushed in the mid-terms is anyone's guess.  But ask yourself this.  If the Dems retake the senate and/or the house they will have effectively neutered the WLB anyway.  Why should they let the GOP off the hook going into 2020?

I don't know, Trump is still saying bat shit insane things on twitter, has pissed off our allies, if the FBI DOJ SS and CIA stick to protecting the constitution, and media keeps digging, between them they may come up with something that not even the GOP could ignore. 

But outside that, we still need to speak out every day everywhere between now and 2020.
I am no longer willing to attempt to predict anything other human beings will do, concerning politics.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
I realize this is old, but still, you can't make this shit up! Hilarious

TheRealDonaldTrump
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Biden Impeachment onlinebiker 32 1663 November 8, 2020 at 10:55 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Explain the impeachment to me Nay_Sayer 23 2549 January 4, 2020 at 7:40 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Dems announce articles of impeachment against Trump Rev. Rye 16 1509 December 18, 2019 at 7:19 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  The Ego of Impeachment onlinebiker 48 3406 December 18, 2019 at 11:09 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Impeachment Update onlinebiker 50 3584 December 13, 2019 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Pelosi announces impeachment investigation. onlinebiker 41 5090 October 7, 2019 at 9:16 am
Last Post: Figbash
  The Downside of Impeachment onlinebiker 48 4752 February 3, 2019 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: GODZILLA
  Why keep a vice president around, who was appointed by someone worthy of impeachment? Chad32 26 3595 December 9, 2017 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Impeachment process in the United States Joods 18 3189 October 31, 2017 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: henryp
  Larry Flynt offers $10M for information leading to Trump's Impeachment Divinity 8 2014 October 16, 2017 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: Jackalope