Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Impeachment Update
Impeachment Update
( D ) blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah......

response

( R ) blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah.....

Ad nauseum.....

Repeat every 24 hours....
RE: Impeachment Update
Thanks for this meaningful and well thought out post!
(December 12, 2019 at 12:03 pm)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: Thanks for this meaningful and well thought out post!

When the cocksuckers say something we haven't heard 5 times already - you make sure to let us know...

Dodgy
blah blah blah yakity schmackity
Precisely.

Dead Horse
OH IKR, it's just so boring and unsexy. A big nothingburger. All that the president did was engage in an open pattern of heavy treason.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(December 12, 2019 at 1:47 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote: OH IKR, it's just so boring and unsexy.  A big nothingburger.  All that the president did was engage in an open pattern of heavy treason.

That's one story.

There' s two.

And they keep telling the same story over and over.

Neither will convince the other side - who is lying their asses off.
Do you actually need an answer to that question?

: shrugs :

Neither the GOP nor the president is actually denying heavy treason, anyway. They're just saying so what and getting in on the act. You're right, it's all so pointless, we should just ignore it. Can't imagine how that might go wrong. OFC I don't need to, since we've been ignoring it since he took office and we can see exactly the sorts of shit that goes wrong when we do.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(December 12, 2019 at 2:18 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote: Do you actually need an answer to that question?

No more than they need to keep on with telling the same story.

Vote already damnit.

Shit or get off the pot.
Vote for what, and what does voting have to do with anything? It's not as if we got saddled with the trumpster because he won the vote. We got saddled with the trumpster because we decided to let him break the law. It was wurf, for that sweet sweet corporate bailout.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Biden Impeachment onlinebiker 32 1778 November 8, 2020 at 10:55 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Explain the impeachment to me Nay_Sayer 23 2607 January 4, 2020 at 7:40 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Dems announce articles of impeachment against Trump Rev. Rye 16 1533 December 18, 2019 at 7:19 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  The Ego of Impeachment onlinebiker 48 3524 December 18, 2019 at 11:09 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Pelosi announces impeachment investigation. onlinebiker 41 5174 October 7, 2019 at 9:16 am
Last Post: Figbash
  The Downside of Impeachment onlinebiker 48 4765 February 3, 2019 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: GODZILLA
  Why keep a vice president around, who was appointed by someone worthy of impeachment? Chad32 26 3654 December 9, 2017 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Impeachment process in the United States Joods 18 3245 October 31, 2017 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: henryp
  Larry Flynt offers $10M for information leading to Trump's Impeachment Divinity 8 2037 October 16, 2017 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Article of impeachment has been filed NuclearEnergy 13 3185 July 12, 2017 at 3:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger