Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 7:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ken Ham is a Tax Dodger
Ken Ham is a Tax Dodger
Sells Ark Encounter to himself for $10 to avoid taxes.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyath...oid-taxes/

Serves the right for doing business with this idiot.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

RE: Ken Ham is a Tax Dodger
It's kind of a tradition for creationists.

He will never sell that boat to any sailor though, they like to stay afloat.
Thank you.

I mentioned this in the other ham thread but couldn't post the link.
Dying to live, living to die.
I don't ordinarily promote arson. But as soon as you're sure nobody's there, someone should burn the fucking ark down, and then write in the message "SHAME ON YOU KEN! - Jesus"
(July 18, 2017 at 5:31 am)chimp3 Wrote: Sells Ark Encounter to himself for $10 to avoid taxes.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyath...oid-taxes/

Serves the right for doing business with this idiot.

Honestly, I fail to see how the ownership of the land a for-profit enterprise occupies alters the for-profit nature of said enterprise.

I really want to see this in front of a judge.

ETA: In my wildest dreams this results in the non-profit status of the parent entity to be yanked. Yeah, pipe dream.
[Image: 350?cb=20121205194057]

Honestly, who didn't see this coming?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
There are times I'm totally fine with arson this is one of them . If it means symbolically torching an insult to human intelligence and a testament to corruption . We can roast marshmallows over it's smoldering timbers.
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

I just hope the state sues him into oblivion and takes EVERYTHING this prick owns.
Dying to live, living to die.
They can't, or, more accurately, it's not in their best interests to do so.  The contracts they signed have a termination clause that unilaterally benefits Ham's organization. That;'s part of the reason they sought the funding from those sources...just like last time..just like next time. Even if they worked hard (spending money) to get out from under it, they would pay. The only difference then being that they would pay upfront rather than over time.

Hams organization is -not- a faith based organization. It's an organization of lawyers leveraging the cover that faith provides, particularly when their spokesman is a cartoon example of faith who could, to the standards of law, claim that he earnestly believed any silly fucking thing. It Just So Happens™ that he Believes™ in silly shit that's easily monetized.

as an addendum to the above...and I've already commented on this, but, schadenfreude aside...I don't actually think that the people who this impacts deserve it..it's just, fool me once, fool me twice..right?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 18, 2017 at 5:31 am)chimp3 Wrote:

That is horrible! If the facts bare out, I think it will not end well for them. While I'm by no means a lawyer, I would think there is a number of ways one could approach this. I imagine, that at minimum, the sale will let them reassess the property, and they will actually pay more... and they may go after their non-profit status. Maximum, I would say someone is going to jail.
It is said that an argument is what convinces reasonable men and a proof is what it takes to convince even an unreasonable man.  - Alexander Vilenkin
If I am shown my error, I will be the first to throw my books into the fire.  - Martin Luther

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the Fed can print an unlimited amount of money, why does anybody need to pay tax? ignoramus 12 917 April 24, 2020 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  FFRF is pissing off Ham and the Christians..... again. brewer 157 13186 January 24, 2019 at 1:07 am
  Trump and Tax Fraud epronovost 10 1079 October 4, 2018 at 9:09 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  The Tax Bill: Pro-Life? Pro-Family?? Bullshit Minimalist 30 4117 April 14, 2018 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: John V
  Ken Starr Resurfaces Minimalist 0 266 March 30, 2018 at 3:37 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  IRS tax scam phone call DO NOT ANSWER. Brian37 20 2298 January 30, 2018 at 2:08 pm
  Tax cuts passed in Senate c172 34 3943 December 7, 2017 at 11:23 am
Last Post: Drich
  The Dickhead Went To Give A Speech About the Bullshit Tax Bill Minimalist 6 1341 November 29, 2017 at 8:02 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Ken Ham wants to ruin Halloween Foxaèr 31 6275 October 16, 2017 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: FFaith
  Ham's Barge is Empty SteelCurtain 32 3250 April 8, 2017 at 12:21 pm
Last Post: brewer