Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Korea Now Making Missile Ready Nuclear Weapons
North Korea Now Making Missile Ready Nuclear Weapons
Quote:North Korea has successfully produced a miniaturized nuclear warhead that can fit inside its missiles, crossing a key threshold on the path to becoming a full-fledged nuclear power, U.S. intelligence officials have concluded in a confidential assessment.
The new analysis completed last month by the Defense Intelligence Agency comes on the heels of another intelligence assessment that sharply raises the official estimate for the total number of bombs in the communist country’s atomic arsenal. The U.S. calculated last month that up to 60 nuclear weapons are now controlled by North Korean leader Kim Jong Un. Some independent experts believe the number of bombs is much smaller.
The findings are likely to deepen concerns about an evolving North Korean military threat that appears to be advancing far more rapidly than many experts had predicted. U.S. officials last month concluded that Pyongyang is also outpacing expectations in its effort to build an intercontinental ballistic missile capable of striking cities on the American mainland.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/nat...a3a3a1426b
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
RE: North Korea Now Making Missile Ready Nuclear Weapons
Imagine the environmental impact statement for a nuclear detonation of random yield, in a random US location at a random time and during random weather conditions.

The mind reels . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

OK, here's a link to a blank MSDS form:

http://msdssearch.com/MSDSFORM.htm

OK, now fill it out for a North Korean nuclear weapon.

Huh
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(August 8, 2017 at 1:59 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Imagine the environmental impact statement for a nuclear detonation of random yield, in a random US location at a random time and during random weather conditions.

The mind reels . . . .

NOKO's just getting started. The U.S. has been developing nuclear weapons and building its arsenal since the 1940s. I just hope that fat little Kimmy boy isn't stupid enough to launch a strike at our forces in SOKO or at the U.S. mainland. We have the capability to totally flatten North Korea and reduce it to a burned out cinder numerous times over.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(August 8, 2017 at 2:09 pm)A Theist Wrote:
(August 8, 2017 at 1:59 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Imagine the environmental impact statement for a nuclear detonation of random yield, in a random US location at a random time and during random weather conditions.

The mind reels . . . .

NOKO's just getting started. The U.S. has been developing nuclear weapons and building its arsenal since the 1940s. I just hope that fat little Kimmy boy isn't stupid enough to launch a strike at our forces in SOKO or at the U.S. mainland. We have the capability to totally flatten North Korea and reduce it to a burned out cinder numerous times over.

You are still not getting it. If you are going to rightfully point out Un being dangerous and having no concept of mutual destruction then that cuts both ways. Even if we shoot of nukes in response to them shooting them off, that could result in a domino effect where other enemies do the same. Using nukes could start WW3 and if that were to happen you better fucking hope you are under the mushroom cloud and get vaporized because if you think the west would come up roses and stay in tact you are delusional. A worldwide nuclear war could wipe our species out DUMBASS.

This is no John Wayne movie where the good guy wins when you talk of using nukes. NOBODY wins no matter who shoots first. 

You better hope that if there were a conflict we could hit them first before anything reaches us, then hope we have an agreement with China over a conventional war. That would be the only way our species would survive. The better option is diplomacy.
(August 8, 2017 at 2:09 pm)A Theist Wrote:

The mind reels . . . .

My mind conjures up an image of you wanking vigorously with one hand while typing with the other.
(August 8, 2017 at 2:26 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(August 8, 2017 at 2:09 pm)A Theist Wrote: NOKO's just getting started. The U.S. has been developing nuclear weapons and building its arsenal since the 1940s. I just hope that fat little Kimmy boy isn't stupid enough to launch a strike at our forces in SOKO or at the U.S. mainland. We have the capability to totally flatten North Korea and reduce it to a burned out cinder numerous times over.

My mind conjures up an image of you wanking vigorously with one hand while typing with the other.

Yea, the right wing John Wayne/Dirty Harry love of violence is getting old and tiresome. Bad enough humans have conventional ground wars, problem is worldwide nuclear war would kill millions if not billions more if it doesn't make us go extinct. 

Idiots like this do not understand what JFK did or even Reagan did. Trump has the same level of narcissism as Un, we are barely lucky enough to at least have some in the west to point that out. Problem is unfortunately there is no law preventing 45 from using the codes. 45 scares me on that alone.

He is stuck in some mental spaghetti western as if Clint Eastwood were facing a bad guy with a 6 shooter at high noon. Nukes are not sidearms and I don't think he realizes this.
They don't want to start a war. Those missiles are there to deter "regime change" ... an event a nuclear war would surely bring on.

No doubt the US could flatten NK with nukes. Neighbours wouldn't be too happy.
Part of me wonders if it's the little orange man looking for a reason for a punch up.

Not that the North Koreans haven't been trying for a while.
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  North & South Korea conflict neil 13 627 January 16, 2024 at 10:41 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Are executions making the US look bad? Jehanne 33 1541 May 18, 2022 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  [Serious] Is a limited nuclear exchange possible? Angrboda 20 1161 April 21, 2022 at 10:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Nuclear missiles in Cuba? Jehanne 28 867 April 5, 2022 at 5:24 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Weapons in hotel, Denver brewer 38 1915 July 13, 2021 at 12:29 pm
  German Nuclear Power Phaseout Alex K 22 1594 January 31, 2021 at 8:41 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  North Korea executed envoy for the failed summit with Trump. Anomalocaris 26 2083 June 2, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  US selling nuclear technology to Saudi Arabia Cepheus Ace 32 1809 April 4, 2019 at 2:58 pm
  BREAKING: First Images of Saudi Nuclear Reactor Show Plant Nearing Finish WinterHold 0 276 April 3, 2019 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  New Zealand Bans Assault Weapons chimp3 61 5714 March 28, 2019 at 8:05 am
Last Post: onlinebiker