Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 11:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amending my Good and Kindly ways
Amending my Good and Kindly ways
I recently did a self assessment I will call, "How close are you, as an atheist, to being the anti-Christ?"

My final score was merely 16 out of 50!

So, as a result, I have had to re-assess the ways I live my life, so that I can closer emulate our Dark Lord.

I'm open to suggestions on how I can change my life to be closer to, or even become, the anti-Christ.

All suggestions welcome.
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: Amending my Good and Kindly ways
Heh. Is there a link to this? I've got nothing right now. My advice to people is...well...whatevs.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(September 11, 2017 at 9:25 pm)c172 Wrote: Heh. Is there a link to this? I've got nothing right now. My advice to people is...well...whatevs.

No, it was a personal self assessment.

I shocked myself that I failed.

Sad
More sex. More violence.
My quiz has only one question.

"Q- Do you think jesus is a dickhead?

My Answer:  Yes

I'm 1 for 1.
Wardrobe counts for a lot. You need a good super villain costume. For my tastes I think it should include a g string and a tube top with holes cut out for the nipples, but if that sounds too stuffy or confining you might go with something skimpier.
(September 11, 2017 at 9:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: More sex.  More violence.

More modeling over in A69?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(September 11, 2017 at 9:35 pm)Whateverist Wrote: Wardrobe counts for a lot.  You need a good super villain costume.  For my tastes I think it should include a g string and a tube top with holes cut out for the nipples, but if that sounds too stuffy or confining you might go with something skimpier.

Darth Talon...
This is the second time I've thought of Conan the Barbarian today, "what is best in life".

Try starting there. 

I'll contemplate potential new hedonistic traits and get back to you.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
That's it! You ARE all that. Put a spell on me .. for the practice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are god and religion ways of saying "screw you" to nature? ShinyCrystals 18 906 January 8, 2024 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  I'm sick of hearing about the "Five Ways"! Asmodee 46 7778 January 19, 2017 at 3:27 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Free Will -- the "materialist string" pulls both ways. Jehanne 28 6476 April 4, 2016 at 7:18 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Ways to introduce people to Atheism? Veritas 24 5108 December 24, 2015 at 1:20 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  How many ways can I fuck up my life? Gambit 11 4378 August 2, 2012 at 11:50 pm
Last Post: Gambit
  Best ways to discuss religion: logical arguments? JesusShaves 20 9775 May 16, 2012 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Top Seven Ways Christianity is Debunked By the Sciences Justtristo 128 42704 September 30, 2011 at 6:53 pm
Last Post: Minimalist