Play "Cards Against Atheist Forums" online now!
Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: 20th July 2017, 12:39

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Damned Catholics
RE: Damned Catholics
(9th July 2017, 19:48)Minimalist Wrote:
(9th July 2017, 18:17)vorlon13 Wrote: better odds of being able to blow an iron chariot out ones ass than their elbow, I suppose . . . .

You'd think someone had armor-piercing spears or something?

even smeared with Teflon as a penetration aid, a hand thrown iron tipped spear isn't going to penetrate much of a thickness of iron . . . .



what an oddly erotic turn of phrase I have just coined there
The problem with 90% of the politicians is they make the other 10% look bad.



























Reply
RE: Damned Catholics
They did not have teflon.


I think they used shit.


Reply
RE: Damned Catholics
They had tallow and lard . . . . .


. . . and petrolatum . . .
The problem with 90% of the politicians is they make the other 10% look bad.



























Reply
RE: Damned Catholics
Pope and his cronies are still responsible for killing three women a day in the Philippines where more than 65% of women don’t use contraceptives and terminating pregnancy is illegal.
https://www.theguardian.com/global-devel...hilippines
[Image: y76X8Qwj.jpg]
Reply
RE: Damned Catholics
Fuck the church.


Reply
RE: Damned Catholics
"Just the occasional bad apple" my ass.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40643253

Quote:Hundreds of German choir boys abused over six decades - report

Quote:At least 547 young members of the Regensburger Domspatzen boys choir in Germany were subjected to physical and in some instances sexual abuse over a period of 60 years, a new report says.

The report accuses 49 members of the Catholic Church of carrying out the abuse between 1945 and the early 1990s.

Here is where it gets really interesting, though.

Quote:As head of the choir from 1964 to 1994, Georg Ratzinger could be "blamed for looking the other way and failing to intervene," Mr Weber said.

Mr Ratzinger, the 93-year-old elder brother of former Pope Benedict XVI, has denied any knowledge of the alleged abuse and said that it was "never discussed" while he ran the choir.


Always seems to be the same scumbags.  They should all be shot.


Reply
RE: Damned Catholics
Fucktard catholick bishops kiss the WLB's ass looking for handouts for their corrupt fucking church.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/here-are...e-debacle/

Quote:Here are 3 reasons why Catholic bishops are holding their tongues on the GOP’s health care debacle


Sanctimonious, cassock-wearing, scum-sucking pigs.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damned Protestants... Minimalist 936 110179 14th July 2017, 14:52
Last Post: Minimalist
  Damned Muslims Minimalist 432 54913 13th July 2017, 05:07
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned Jews Minimalist 215 39565 3rd July 2017, 18:52
Last Post: Aliza
  Damned Hindus Minimalist 48 6446 28th June 2017, 19:14
Last Post: Minimalist
  Damned Pervert Priests - and other assorted Holy Scumbags Minimalist 39 1724 5th June 2017, 06:49
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned Mormons Minimalist 156 18897 11th May 2017, 16:51
Last Post: vorlon13
  Damned Christians Lutrinae 138 10399 3rd April 2017, 07:31
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned Russian Orthodox Minimalist 13 1339 30th November 2016, 12:55
Last Post: vorlon13
  Damned Morons Minimalist 17 1258 12th July 2016, 12:53
Last Post: Spirian
  Damned Buddhists Minimalist 14 4244 2nd July 2016, 13:37
Last Post: vorlon13



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)