Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask your Creator.
Ask your Creator.
Okay, since I'm channelling God for another thread, it might be a good opportunity to ask Him an y questions that might be lurking in your mind about your existence.

If you have any questions, please ask away and I will get God to answer for you.*

And, GO!

*I accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the answer, or any impending eternal damnation that may result.
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: Ask your Creator.
I torment myself over the right type of colander to wear on special occasions; Colored plastic to match my tie or Stainless Steel to preserve your wholesome noodly teachings?
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

Why are you so happy with this?

Quote:
Quote:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Psalm 137
(October 11, 2017 at 5:46 pm)Nay_Sayer Wrote: I torment myself over the right type of colander to wear on special occasions;  Colored plastic to match my tie or Stainless Steel to preserve your wholesome noodly teachings?

Stainless steel.

It has the added advantage of protecting you from Bozo Rays™ being projected into your brain by the Shadow Government, just as tinfoil hats do.
Answer the question you already know I'm going to ask before I ask it.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(October 11, 2017 at 5:47 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Why are you so happy with this?

It's embarrassing to admit this, but I was stoned out of My cosmic brain when I wrote that.

Just ignore those bits that you don't like and think shouldn't apply to you and you can be a good Christian, too.
(October 11, 2017 at 5:50 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: Answer the question you already know I'm going to ask before I ask it.

The only way to make it bigger is surgery.

And, to the secret question you ask yourself, No, otters would not make good condoms.
(October 11, 2017 at 5:54 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: The only way to make it bigger is surgery.

And, to the secret question you ask yourself, No, otters would not make good condoms.

So, the Kardashian booty is a go.

And there goes my multi-million dollar idea.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Why, God, did you make me so fucking loveable, dickhead?
(October 11, 2017 at 5:58 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Why, God, did you make me so fucking loveable, dickhead?

I'll take that to be two questions.

I made you loveable because someone has to be as loveable as you, and there are so few in the world.

I made you a dickhead because everyone needs a flaw.

Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ask Your Favorite Muslim Rayaan 91 10423 October 5, 2016 at 7:20 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Ask a straight, sober, monogamous, American human who's neither a magi or your mom Mudhammam 9 2535 May 17, 2015 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam