Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 10:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madame DeFarge Wants Out
Madame DeFarge Wants Out
Apparently the thought of facing nasty senators at a confirmation hearing is too much for the Torture Queen.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/cia-nom...ns-report/

Quote:CIA nominee Gina Haspel asks to withdraw from consideration over testimony concerns: report

Quote:Gina Haspel, President Trump’s nominee to become the next CIA director, asked to have her nomination withdrawn on Friday over concerns her role in the interrogation of terrorist suspects could prevent her confirmation by the Senate, reports the Washington Post.

According to the report, “Haspel told the White House she was interested in stepping aside if it avoided the spectacle of a brut

Now where is the WLB going to find a replacement with her background in torture?
RE: Madame DeFarge Wants Out
Gee, a tough woman in Washington looking for a job. I could think of several starting with waterboarding some WH staffers . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

That Trump, man, he sure can pick 'em.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Since the CIA have always made the claim that water boarding isn't torture, maybe Cruella de Ville should agree to be water boarded during her confirmation hearing. Must See TV.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Gee, she looks like Leslie Winkle on Big Bang Theory
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I didn’t do it out of hate. ... I did it out of love. brewer 2 465 January 10, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Divinity
  So ....... who wants to go bowling? ignoramus 15 1408 April 26, 2020 at 8:32 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  BREAKING: China's communist party wants to change the internet protocols WinterHold 32 2147 April 2, 2020 at 8:33 am
Last Post: Mr Greene
  More proof 45 wants blind loyalty. Brian37 22 2545 December 8, 2018 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  GOP now wants civility in scotus hearing? Brian37 15 1338 September 7, 2018 at 9:52 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Donald Trump Wants To Invade Venezuela...Media Continues to Fixate on Tweets ReptilianPeon 15 3089 July 7, 2018 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Joods
  Donald Trump wants to arm teachers with guns possibletarian 251 21112 February 26, 2018 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The Fucktard So Wants To Start A War Minimalist 18 2050 February 15, 2018 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: Sterben
  Ken Ham wants to ruin Halloween Foxaèr 31 6277 October 16, 2017 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: FFaith
  The WLB Wants To Fuck Over Nursing Home Patients Minimalist 6 1264 August 18, 2017 at 6:16 pm
Last Post: vorlon13