Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happily Dumb As A Bag Of Cunt Hair
Happily Dumb As A Bag Of Cunt Hair
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/7/...=emaildkre

Quote:Republican voters turn against book learning as the party's enstupiding accelerates

Idiocracy, here we come.
RE: Happily Dumb As A Bag Of Cunt Hair
The only book they need is the buy-bull, and they don't even have to read it. They just have to go to church and have someone tell them about what's in it.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I've tried talking to some conservatives about this on facebook. Most of what they've told me is that they don't object to education itself, they object to "liberal indoctrination." I can understand, some of the radicals I've seen with Black Lives Matter and some of the anti-rape hysteria, there's something to at least talk about. So they might be onto something there.

But if you go a little deeper, they're objecting to scientific facts. Facts that teach things like the age of the earth, that global warming is real, that homosexuality and transsexuality can't be "cured."
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
I've knows for a while that theists tend to dislike colleges, since college educated adults are harder to convert to religion, but it's sad that this is becoming a movement. And of course our current leader in education doesn't care for public schools, and wants to funnel money into private christian schools. It's a bad time for the country, and lack of education is not going to help things.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(July 16, 2017 at 1:35 pm)TaraJo Wrote: I've tried talking to some conservatives about this on facebook.  Most of what they've told me is that they don't object to education itself, they object to "liberal indoctrination."  I can understand, some of the radicals I've seen with Black Lives Matter and some of the anti-rape hysteria, there's something to at least talk about.  So they might be onto something there.

But if you go a little deeper, they're objecting to scientific facts.  Facts that teach things like the age of the earth, that global warming is real, that homosexuality and transsexuality can't be "cured."
That's right. I have been warning my well intended liberal friends not to go too far with making demands on "never say". I knew that politically correct crap would come back to bite us in the ass. Now they are using "never say" against us.

That is their real agenda, to silence criticism of their claims to go back to a religious pecking order sanctioned by the government. 

The far right knows they are losing the argument so the only thing they have now is to use law to silence criticism of their interpretation of their religion.
It will become a vicious cycle unless it is stopped.

A banal observation, I know.

Never say that the fucking buy-bull is a science book.

I have no problem with that!
Quote:A majority of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents (58%) now say that colleges and universities have a negative effect on the country

So, about 6 out of 10 of these people will never hire a solicitor, a physician, a veterinarian, an engineer, a druggist, or anyone else from the countless professions where a university degree is a sine qua non

'Hully gee, I've got this cerebral aneurysm that's about to go all balloony, but bugger me if I'll get one of those uppity college types to look at it.  My neighbour's got this power drill, and his eyesight's pretty fair.  I'll let him have a go.'

Please.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
Quote:A majority of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents (58%) now say that colleges and universities have a negative effect on the country, up from 45% last year....
That's a 13-point change on the Republican side in just one year—and it happened after years of the number being fairly stable. Why? God only knows,
Maybe this is why you stupid fucker!

Universities are becoming no more than indoctrination centers and hot beds for violent leftist activism. What does burning down campuses, just because they don't like the speaker, have to do with science or the arts?
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
What's the appropriate response to hate speech in the public square, A?  Stand at attention and sig heil, lol?

Why is it that the right wing loons seem to uniformly think that the proper response to a manufactured existential threat..like, say, islam..is bombs, unless it turns out that they are an -actual- existential threat...and then everyone is supposed to be real polite and hold the molotov throwing hand back? Strange birds, if you ask me. That's why I don't go to your fascist gatherings or engage with yall in eatnest on political topics IRL, I'd end up in prison.

Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just A Dumb Ol Boys, never thinking at all. Brian37 10 1165 May 26, 2019 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Dumb As A Bag of Cunt Hair Minimalist 22 2415 October 28, 2018 at 12:18 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Please Do It, You Dumb Fuck. Sue Him! Minimalist 19 1499 September 6, 2018 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Then Your Culture Needs A Lot of Work, You Dumb Fuck Minimalist 13 1668 July 23, 2018 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  And If You Really Need To Find A Dumb Fuck, So. Carolina Is The Place To Look Minimalist 13 1274 April 7, 2018 at 7:52 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  The Dumb Orange Fuck Has His Trade War Minimalist 47 4820 April 6, 2018 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: A Theist
  He Is As Fucking Dumb As He Looks Minimalist 16 1668 December 30, 2017 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  What would you do if the school shaved your child's hair off? Losty 20 2425 October 26, 2017 at 12:59 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Are we really this petty, it's only hair! brewer 42 5792 April 10, 2016 at 7:43 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  No it's not just hair! BrokenQuill92 43 5825 August 9, 2015 at 10:46 pm
Last Post: McDoogins