Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Obama isn't from the US!"
"Obama isn't from the US!"
These people just sicken me. There is proof everywhere you look, yet a stat says that 45% of Republicans don't believe Barack Obama is a US citizen. It makes me so angry. How do others feel about this bullshit?
Trudging through endless religion one step at a time.
RE: "Obama isn't from the US!"
(April 30, 2011 at 6:18 pm)Nitsuj Wrote: These people just sicken me. There is proof everywhere you look, yet a stat says that 45% of Republicans don't believe Barack Obama is a US citizen. It makes me so angry. How do others feel about this bullshit?

Crackers like to make "I'm not a racist" noises while screaming that Obama is a "Kenyan". I wonder if the next president will be white enough for them?
(April 30, 2011 at 6:18 pm)Nitsuj Wrote: These people just sicken me. There is proof everywhere you look, yet a stat says that 45% of Republicans don't believe Barack Obama is a US citizen. It makes me so angry. How do others feel about this bullshit?

Its because he is black and a democrat, and they think he is a liberal, even though he is ever so slightly right wing.
(April 30, 2011 at 6:58 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote:

Its because he is black and a democrat, and they think he is a liberal, even though he is ever so slightly right wing.

He's extremely liberal when compared to the people who hate him.
Hitler is liberal compared to those crackers.
(April 30, 2011 at 7:14 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Hitler is liberal compared to those crackers.
I live amongst them. Angry
(April 30, 2011 at 7:14 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Hitler is liberal compared to those crackers.

And they're certainly the kind of people who would actually call him liberals, if Conservapedia is any indication. And haven't they thought this thing through? Even if they do somehow manage to get him disqualified from office, who'd be next but Joe Biden?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
The problem? Brainwashing Propaganda by an authoritarian group.
[Image: FOXNEWS.jpg]
Also, red-necks are generally uneducated bigots. Tongue
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
It couldn't be more clear that people either believe what they want to believe or pretend to believe what they know is false if it supports their agenda. Well, not in general, but in politics. What makes me laugh about the whole situation is that if he were proven to be a non-citizen, that would be the most embarrassing political situation since blowjobgate. I believe he is a citizen, but I also feel that I would rather no one find out if he wasn't. I know; how unAmerican of me.
Complete and utter bullshit racism. Just my opinion.
binnyCoffee

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1264 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Justice Obama? BrianSoddingBoru4 33 1464 August 26, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Michelle Obama Crushes It BrianSoddingBoru4 32 1489 August 19, 2020 at 11:00 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Obama Eulogizes Elijah Cummings AFTT47 2 555 October 26, 2019 at 3:01 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Biden isn't going down GrandizerII 82 4538 August 16, 2019 at 3:33 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  AP: Obama's nose is growing John V 113 9158 September 17, 2018 at 6:26 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Conservative Asskisser Wants Obama Back Minimalist 8 1990 July 20, 2018 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: A Theist
  Yeah...Trumps bigotry isn't hurting us at all GODZILLA 15 2184 May 20, 2018 at 8:08 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  One Reason Trump is Intent on Reversing Everything Obama Did Rhondazvous 9 1281 November 6, 2017 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  I want to know, why do these people hate Obama so much? NuclearEnergy 42 14886 July 21, 2017 at 11:12 am
Last Post: Jehanne