Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Our Parents
Our Parents
Things you wish you could say to your parents. Good and Bad. Just...let it out!
Mom. When you sing/talk in your sleep it scares me.
Dad. Stop going to Brazil without me, I'm your daughter! Take me with you!
"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him." Hebrews 11:6
RE: Our Parents
Both: "It's your fucking church....leave me the hell alone."
I can say anything to my mother, I can't get rid of her..lol.

My father. I got the one that got away.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Mom- stop being such a hoebag! I raised you better than that.
Dad- sometimes I wish hell was real.. just for you. Heart

To both: You are the best parents ever, thank you for taking such great care of me! Heart
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Mom, you're a nut case, but I still love you.

Dad ... I forgive you.

...to all those like him: Let go of your god and love your family. We all have so damn little time.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Mom: I couldn't have asked for a better parent.

Dad: Your parental skills were seriously lacking in the beginning, but by the time I was 15, you got your shit together and became a great dad.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
My mom is okay, she's just a child. My father saw me as a disgrace because I was "illegitimate".

When my grandfather died, the life insurance company called my mother to get my death certificate because my father and I were both benefactors and he told them I was dead. He's done a lot of fucked up shit to me for no good reason, and though I can't prove it, I have a great deal of reasons to believe he murdered my grandmother. He's a piece of filth, and though I don't really hate him, I think hell is the perfect place for him. Too bad it's imaginary.

Sounds like a real winner.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Mom: You're innocent love for everyone gets killed sometimes. I wish that didn't have to happen. You're an inspiration.

Dad: You're my hero still. You gave me the best childhood. That's a gift.

(I was illigitimate too)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dumb donald's parents? no one 2 456 October 13, 2020 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Are parents allowed to stay with little kids if infected with covid 19 ? Megabullshit 30 1821 April 3, 2020 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  About LGBT Parents Der/die AtheistIn 13 1673 December 24, 2017 at 5:42 am
Last Post: notimportant1234
  2 pieces of advice for future parents ErGingerbreadMandude 68 13108 November 17, 2017 at 8:07 am
Last Post: Cod
  Can I rant for a second, about parents NuclearEnergy 12 2211 December 20, 2016 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: PETE_ROSE
  Parents not taking there crying child outside at a restaurant or store Sterben 65 6130 May 2, 2016 at 9:15 pm
Last Post: Sterben
  How honest should parents be? paulpablo 282 54777 January 8, 2016 at 6:26 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  Fantastic Parents SteelCurtain 11 2200 June 2, 2014 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Getting dat holiday mail from the parents. Violet 13 4714 December 19, 2013 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Violet
  Were your parents violent? Something completely different 15 3022 September 22, 2013 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Fruity