Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck you Mr Pope.
Fuck you Mr Pope.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/sep...tims-abuse

I am aware that this probably won't go very far, but I would love to see the pope in jail... Cue hilarious sitcom.
Cunt
RE: Fuck you Mr Pope.
(September 14, 2011 at 11:58 am)frankiej Wrote: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/sep...tims-abuse

I am aware that this probably won't go very far, but I would love to see the pope in jail... Cue hilarious sitcom.

How about " I'm a celebrity get me out of here " ?
HuhA man is born to a virgin mother, lives, dies, comes alive again and then disappears into the clouds to become his Dad. How likely is that?
or more simple..."I'm the pope, please don't rape my butt hole."
Cunt
Video 
I think that this video is rather relevant

Listen to it in its entirety.
The sad thing is that if the things that have been reported are true, which they increasingly seem to be, it will be a clear case of religious privilege.

Imagine if the CEO of a large Child Service conglomerate was demonstrated to have concealed and covered up similar evidences of child abuse. One would think, based on a lot of case law, that they would be nailed to the wall. Somehow I think this will play out differently.

Hey 8BitAtheist. Is that Tim Minchin? (Edit: Never Mind - Just saw the credits)

Sam
"We need not suppose more things to exist than are absolutely neccesary." William of Occam

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt" William Shakespeare (Measure for Measure: Act 1, Scene 4)

AgnosticAtheist
Hmm, can we get some of the christian members on this site to question our morality in THIS thread???

no, probably not.

[Image: middle_finger.gif]
[Image: Evolution.png]

I am going to bring this up with my very catholic gran next time I see her... I wonder what she thinks.

I shall report back to base once I have done so.
Cunt
My grandparents are devout catholics too.They won't speak on this matter.

(September 14, 2011 at 6:35 pm)Cinjin Wrote: Hmm, can we get some of the christian members on this site to question our morality in THIS thread???

no, probably not.

Well, perhaps not the Catholic ones. I suspect some of our more rabid fundies would actually agree; they already think the Pope is the antiChrist.Cool Shades
(September 14, 2011 at 11:00 pm)padraic Wrote:
(September 14, 2011 at 6:35 pm)Cinjin Wrote: Hmm, can we get some of the christian members on this site to question our morality in THIS thread???

no, probably not.

Well, perhaps not the Catholic ones. I suspect some of our more rabid fundies would actually agree; they already think the Pope is the antiChrist.Cool Shades

Among Protestants traditionally although the pope was seen as the antichrist. However these days the bible believing protestants for the most party don't see the Pope as the antichrist, a seat of antichrist for some, however others see the antichrist being some present or future figure.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left_Behind This book series portrayal of the antichrist matches what a lot of present day bible believing protestants think the antichrist will be. This book series has sold 65 million copies by the way.
undefined

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pope Francis apologises for Canada residential school harms zebo-the-fat 10 1312 April 5, 2022 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Ex-Pope Benedict XVI blames 1960s revolution for sex abuse zebo-the-fat 27 3422 April 17, 2019 at 10:55 am
Last Post: brewer
  Why do cardinals get to elect the Pope? Fake Messiah 26 1366 March 13, 2019 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Pope Fuckface Is Either Losing His Mind Or Remembered How The Church Traditionally Minimalist 12 2156 October 10, 2018 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Pope's visit to Ireland turning into a fiasco? Fake Messiah 11 2268 August 27, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Pope Francis condemns child sex abuse and Church cover-ups zebo-the-fat 23 3630 August 20, 2018 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Pope says in interview that there is no hell. downbeatplumb 56 9810 April 16, 2018 at 8:53 pm
  Priest publicly wishes for Pope's quick death... c172 18 4848 March 22, 2018 at 1:10 am
Last Post: c172
  Catholics warring against the Pope? Fake Messiah 29 7525 November 27, 2017 at 6:52 am
  Pope Francis -- dogs go to Heaven! Jehanne 34 5534 October 19, 2017 at 3:46 am
Last Post: ignoramus