Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can you be an atheist?!
How can you be an atheist?!
How can you deny The Creator and you yourself is a clear evidence of His omnipotence, omnicience and greatness?

"Is there doubt about The God The Creator of the heavens and the earth"

I expect civil, logical and scientific replies.

Happy Forever
RE: How can you be an atheist?!
How can you deny Odin, Ilmatar, Ra, Zeus, Venus and Allah?

I highly recommend that you read through the forum rules before you post again.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(September 24, 2011 at 8:32 am)Happy Forever Wrote: How can you deny The Creator and you yourself is a clear evidence of His omnipotence, omnicience and greatness?

Happy Forever

Yep, it's quite easy: Atheism is the logical position that the assertion "gods exist" is not proven. There are varying degrees of atheism, but that is the core thought.

Anything anyone can use Gods to explain you can explain much more reasonably through natural and scientific means.

From all of history, we know men created gods to explain the unknown, why do you think yours is different!
You expect logical, scientific replies to your illogical, unscientific thread? Don't you think that's a little hypocritical?
Your "creator" is just your imaginary friend. A silly crazy belief that I expected kids to have not adults.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
Same old shit.

I haven't been online for 2 days... I thought I would come on and enjoy myself a little, but this being one of the first threads I have looked at today makes me sad.

Cunt
(September 24, 2011 at 8:32 am)Happy Forever Wrote: How can you deny The Creator and you yourself is a clear evidence of His omnipotence, omnicience and greatness?

Happy Forever

Elaborate on this point and explain why your own particular belief should be any more obvious than belief in the Greco-Roman or Norse pantheons before we can explain it.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Do you mean this guy?

[Image: ElCreador.jpg]
Cunt
What exactly is it that you ignored in class and need remedial education on? Tutors get paid by the way.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(September 24, 2011 at 8:44 am)Kayenneh Wrote: How can you deny Odin, Ilmatar, Ra, Zeus, Venus and Allah?

Thanks for your logical reply.

Who is Odin, Ilmatar, Ra, Zeus, Venus? Show me an evidence prove them.

Allah: means The God and The God is The Creator.

If you deny the creator then tell me who created you?
(September 24, 2011 at 8:49 am)NullGodPointer Wrote:

Happy Forever

Yep, it's quite easy: Atheism is the logical position that the assertion "gods exist" is not proven. There are varying degrees of atheism, but that is the core thought.

Anything anyone can use Gods to explain you can explain much more reasonably through natural and scientific means.

From all of history, we know men created gods to explain the unknown, why do you think yours is different!

Yes men created gods but I am talking about The One.

Yes, of course nature and science are the clear unrefutable proof of Him The Creator of everything.

What is nature and what is science?

Define them, their definitions explain clearly the creation of the Creator.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An atheist can blaspheme god Interaktive 8 1116 December 30, 2022 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: Lek
  IF you deconverted in midlife, can you help? Dragonfly 222 27584 December 18, 2018 at 1:09 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  You can be an atheist and still follow the ten commandments as guidelines ErGingerbreadMandude 48 9693 January 30, 2017 at 3:00 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Closet Atheist Coming Out and Telling Family and Friends You're An Atheist Cholley71 10 7041 September 27, 2016 at 1:01 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Can you persuade me from Agnostic to Atheist? AgnosticMan123 160 25426 June 6, 2016 at 10:43 pm
Last Post: Adam Blackstar
  I’m an atheist. So why can’t I shake God? athrock 287 41433 February 22, 2016 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  How can someone convert from Atheist to Religious Heat 65 9527 November 26, 2015 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  How can Christians and Atheist respect each other's beliefs? Hezekiah 50 9150 October 5, 2014 at 2:47 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Can one be Atheist and Superstitious? Goosebump 45 6874 August 28, 2014 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  Being Atheist Can Be Bigger Than Godlessness. LivingNumbers6.626 7 1215 August 19, 2014 at 1:00 am
Last Post: stonedape