Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Losing your virginity.
Losing your virginity.
Hello and thank you for visiting my thread. I created it because I have not yet lost my virginity. Yes, sadly this is true. I'm only 17 (I've noticed everyone on this forum is a lot older than me) and will turn 18 next year. Honestly, I'm a little embarrassed because of that. (being a virgin) So i was just wondering what age were you guys when you first did the deed? And did you regret the way it happened? Should I wait until "I'm in love" (fuck that) or jump at it the first chance I get? (fuck yeah) So yeah thanks in advance.
If I die and god is real, im so screwed.
RE: Losing your virginity.
Jump into it! Once you start you never stop.
16.... I needed a car to seek out vagina.

"...the illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world."

- Carl Sagan
Hmn, offer sex advice to a minor, or wisely keep my mouth shut.

I think I'll pass on this one..lol.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I was 15, but I'll pass on giving advice. Do what you think is best for you.
(September 27, 2011 at 5:49 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Hmn, offer sex advice to a minor, or wisely keep my mouth shut.

I think I'll pass on this one..lol.

NO! Give me advice. Please, your ginger fro demands it.
I wouldn't waste a minute of thought on it, honestly. Your virginity, that is, not giving you advice.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(September 27, 2011 at 5:56 pm)Rhythm Wrote: I wouldn't waste a minute of thought on it, honestly. Your virginity, that is, not giving you advice.

Yeah I know thats probably true. Shouldnt be that big of a deal. But still, cant help it.
Neither could I. No amount of anguishing actually produced any results though. In the end I caught someones eye (for reasons unknown to me to this very day). The rest is history. I do have some regrettable hookups though. I'd definitely tone it down a bit if I could go back in time.

(that last part is a blatant lie, I'd use the ill gotten knowledge gained from being married twice and a terrible whore to garner even more sexual favors)
Its not like you have never busted your load. Same thing, but its not your hand doing the work lol.

"...the illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world."

- Carl Sagan
(September 27, 2011 at 5:45 pm)searchingforanswers Wrote: Hello and thank you for visiting my thread. I created it because I have not yet lost my virginity. Yes, sadly this is true. I'm only 17 (I've noticed everyone on this forum is a lot older than me) and will turn 18 next year. Honestly, I'm a little embarrassed because of that. (being a virgin) So i was just wondering what age were you guys when you first did the deed? And did you regret the way it happened? Should I wait until "I'm in love" (fuck that) or jump at it the first chance I get? (fuck yeah) So yeah thanks in advance.

When the occassion arises after you are in love, wouldn't you want the confidence of knowing that you are as prepared as unstinting practice at every opportunity could possibly make you? Do you not own it to the girl you will love to have screwed every chic who came along before her?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life is worth losing... carlinsback 10 1055 August 6, 2019 at 3:11 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Anyone else had an AF meet up? About to lose my virginity Whateverist 52 8591 April 29, 2018 at 9:12 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  My last night of KT virginity ManMachine 8 2249 August 29, 2014 at 12:22 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Am I losing my mind? max-greece 4 1379 October 20, 2013 at 12:30 am
Last Post: Polaris
Heart Where and how did you lose your virginity? WhatIfGodWasJustAMyth 51 10209 December 10, 2012 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  How much is a man's virginity worth? Justtristo 17 4636 October 10, 2012 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: Cato