Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:40 pm

Poll: Cake or Death?
This poll is closed.
"Cake please."
9.09%
1 9.09%
I'll have some death. NO NO! I meant cake.
36.36%
4 36.36%
"I want to buy some cheese!"
36.36%
4 36.36%
I can edit your poll. Feed me Seymour!!
18.18%
2 18.18%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cake or Death?
Cake or Death?
Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
RE: Cake or Death?
Transvestite paratroopers FTW!
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I think Ill have the chicken
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNjcuZ-LiSY
I'll have the hot tub. One that sings in Cee Lo Green's voice and tries to kill people.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
I will take cake...no money to pay the Ferryman in this economy.
Love your poll edit of revenge Tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCcqTSrqG7M

He's gay.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Perhaps a recipe would be in good order here...

Death By Chocolate

Yield: 12 servings.

Ingredients
8 oz (225 g) dark semisweet chocolate (40-50% cocoa)
2/3 cup (140 g) butter
1 cup (210 g) sugar
4 eggs
4 heaped tablespoons (1 dl) all-purpose flour
4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1½ teaspoon baking powder or 1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 tablespoons sour cream

Ingredients for frosting
2/3 cup (1.6 dl) heavy cream or whipping cream
9 oz (260 g) semisweet chocolate (40-50% cocoa)

Method
1.Preheat oven to 350 deg F (Gas mark 4 or 180 deg C).
2.Line a circular 10 inch (25 cm) cake tin (3 inches tall) with grease proof or other non-stick paper and grease the tin. (Please note that the cake will rise to 3 inches and collapse somewhat when cooled. If your cake tin is less than 10 inches wide and 3 inches tall we recommend that you use two cake tins.)
3.Break the chocolate into small pieces and melt it with butter over hot water.
4.Beat the eggs with sugar, mix with flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and vanilla extract.
5.Slowly fold in the melted butter and chocolate and the sour cream.
6.Bake at 350 degrees until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, approximately 40 to 50 minutes (if using 2 cake tins 20-30 minutes may be sufficient).
7.Cool the cake completely. When it has obtained room temperature place it in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before removing the cake from the tin (the cake is sticky and difficult to cut when it is warm!) Remove the crusted surface on the top of the cake, and cut in half, horizontally.
Frosting
1.Heat 2/3 cup (1.6 dl) of heavy cream or whipping cream in a sauce pan.
2.Remove from heat, add 9 oz (260 g) of finely chopped dark semisweet chocolate, stir until smooth, and let it cool until in thickens.
3.Use one 1/3 of the frosting between the two layers, 1/3 on top, and the rest around the cake. Put the cake into the fridge for one hour or more to harden the frosting.
4.This cake should have room temperature when served.

Meow!

GREG

Moral is as moral does and as moral wishes it all too be. - MoS

The absence of all empirical evidence for the necessity of intuitive X existing is evidence against the necessary empirical existence of intuitive X - MoS (variation of 180proof)

Athesim is not a system of belief, but rather a single answer to a single question. It is the designation applied by theists to those who do not share their assumption that a god/deity exists. - MoS

I am not one to attribute godlike qualities to things that I am unable to understand. I may never be in the position to understand certain things, but I am not about to create an anthropomorphic deity out of my short-commings. I wish not to errect a monument to my own personal ignorace and demand that others worship this proxy of ego. - MoS
I may be be displaying my prejudices but I find cakes flaky.
There may be some OK ones, I just haven't met them.
Give me a sweet raspberry pudding and I'll be happy.

Does my choice preclude me from one day experiencing death?
[Image: YgZ8E.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to bake a cake ErGingerbreadMandude 28 3086 January 17, 2018 at 4:16 pm
Last Post: Astreja
  Would you eat this cake? Losty 42 4040 August 4, 2016 at 9:42 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Cake KUSA 14 1288 February 11, 2016 at 3:08 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  I want this Cake Gooders1002 17 2529 February 11, 2013 at 6:36 am
Last Post: Zen Badger