Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 29, 2024, 7:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm God. What evidence do I need to provide?
RE: I'm God. What evidence do I need to provide?
(November 14, 2015 at 11:22 am)IATIA Wrote: Give all the higher animals the ability to converse intelligently with all humans.

My chocolate oriental:

Hey Dad! I didz a big pooz just thenz, wanna smellz it?
Dinner ready?
I needs a rub on the belly...,,,,now!
I played with a rabbit today but it stopped moving! Did I win?
Did I tell you about my poo?
I'm hungry!
Where's my belly rub!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(November 14, 2015 at 3:00 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Just make me not be me. I'll worship you through the life of this Universe and the next.

But I like you how you are Stim.
(October 30, 2015 at 9:18 pm)Aoi Magi Wrote:
(October 30, 2015 at 9:14 pm)robvalue Wrote: This thread is meant to be a thought experiment, what I actually am is irrelevant.

But anyhow, you don't know I'm human, you are assuming a lot about me there. If God can't be human, assume I'm not human.

Why can't a god be a human? Man is made in god's image? right? So god too must be a mirror image of man

some people do believe that all humans are apart of God its called transcendence i think
Imagine there's no heaven It's easy if you try No hell below us Above us only sky Imagine all the people Living for today   FSM Grin   Imagine there's no countries It isn't hard to do Nothing to kill or die for And no religion too Imagine all the people Living life in peace You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you will join us And the world will be as one  - John Lennon

The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also  - Mark Twain
Some people believe each human is a god. The word means whatever people want it to mean, this is why it's not well defined. Some people say the universe is God, or nature is God...

Until something real has been found that is actually labelled "God", there's nothing to compare any random claim to.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(November 14, 2015 at 7:29 pm)Evie Wrote:
(November 14, 2015 at 3:00 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Just make me not be me. I'll worship you through the life of this Universe and the next.

But I like you how you are Stim.

Sadist.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Another quick point.

Out of all the people who claim to be in some sort of communication with God, why does nothing remotely profound ever come of it? Why does he always tell them things they already knew, apparently didn't but could have easily found out, or reaffirms their beliefs?

Just once it would be cool if God distinguished himself from an imaginary friend with no more knowledge of anything than the person in question.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
(November 15, 2015 at 10:20 am)Stimbo Wrote:
(November 14, 2015 at 7:29 pm)Evie Wrote: But I like you how you are Stim.

Sadist.

Nah just realist and I appreciate you Smile
(November 15, 2015 at 10:38 am)robvalue Wrote: Another quick point.

Out of all the people who claim to be in some sort of communication with God, why does nothing remotely profound ever come of it? Why does he always tell them things they already knew, apparently didn't but could have easily found out, or reaffirms their beliefs?

Just once it would be cool if God distinguished himself from an imaginary friend with no more knowledge of anything than the person in question.

Yeah...... actually existing would kind of help Him do that. Hehe.
I'm God. What evidence do I need to provide?

Name, address and date of birth for starters.
Name: God

Address: God's throne room

Date of birth: Just after before the start of the universe.

Index of my best videos

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proof and evidence will always equal Science zwanzig 103 7562 December 17, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  The absurd need for logical proofs for God R00tKiT 225 15495 December 31, 2020 at 7:48 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Are miracles evidence of the existence of God? ido 74 4819 July 24, 2020 at 12:59 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Does afterlife need God? Fake Messiah 7 1430 February 4, 2020 at 5:02 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Why does there need to be a God? Brian37 41 7339 July 20, 2019 at 6:37 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  If theists understood "evidence" Foxaèr 135 14261 October 10, 2018 at 10:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Moses parting the sea evidence or just made up Smain 12 2999 June 28, 2018 at 1:38 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Mass shooting in a school? Need God. Mass shooting in a church?.... Chad32 54 11922 November 14, 2017 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Christian in need of help (feeling uneasy about God quote)!! MellisaClarke 99 31655 May 29, 2017 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: Aliza
  The Best Evidence For God and Against God The Joker 49 10052 November 22, 2016 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: Asmodee