Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 21, 2024, 1:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
???? Is No one going to mention the nose dive clinton took at ground zero?
RE: ???? Is No one going to mention the nose dive clinton took at ground zero?
(September 12, 2016 at 3:01 pm)Aegon Wrote:
(September 12, 2016 at 2:41 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: It was almost 90 degrees out and she's a 70 year old dressed in a long sleeve pantsuit. So it's not really an issue for me at all. FDR did the job of president during WWII while not being able to stand up out of a chair and having much more serious health problems then being getting heat exhaustion in a situation where one would pretty much expect a 70 year old woman to. A little bit what goes around comes around though. Democrats went after McCain's health hard in 2008, this is just what happens when you run an older candidate.

But Trump is 70 years old and he looks as STRONG and as HIGH ENERGY as ever!

There is something very very wrong with clinton. Trump's efforts in comparison shows this. This isn't just a 9-11 I passed out on the sidewalk and lost my shoes thing.. This has been on going for a very long time with clinton. It's finally all catching up to her.
I'm not sure how you get from "had a cough for months" and "collapsed after a hot day in NYC" to "there is something very very wrong".

I had a cough for almost a year. No explanation. Doctors examined me and didn't find anything. Prolonged coughs happen sometimes. Clinton is almost 70, so of course she has some health issues.

She collapsed after a high heat (80 is pretty hot in NYC, especially with lots of people around) which is normal for people her age. As she apparently has pneumonia it makes it all the more likely.

I'm no Clinton supporter, but it seems like you are just grabbing at straws.
(September 12, 2016 at 3:59 pm)ChadWooters Wrote:
(September 12, 2016 at 2:41 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: It was almost 90 degrees out and she's a 70 year old dressed in a long sleeve pantsuit.

So what are you saying...that she's not able to make weather appropriate dress decisions, drink enough water to stay hydrated, and take care of her own health. :-)

...and somehow they think leader of the free world is less of a task.

They asked her on cnn "why did you go out with pneumonia?" She said "I didn't think it was that big of a deal."  Again if she can't make decisions about day to day life, how is she then magically competent enough to make decisions about the rest of us?
(September 12, 2016 at 7:28 pm)Aroura Wrote: oh no she fainted. OMG! Panic!!!
Panic
If you don't think the 12 hours of silence that came from her campaign wasn't just that (panic) then you are not smart enough to vote.

Yes they panicked because her collapse played right into what trump had been saying this whole time concerning her health. The reason for the wait was to wait and see if any video had been taken of humpty dumpty's fall. It had been so they had to offer a plausible explanation that would off no lasting repercussions. They will remain in a panic till trump address this latest health episode or till they feel he has let it go.
(September 13, 2016 at 9:56 am)Drich Wrote: Again if she can't make decisions about day to day life, how is she then magically competent enough to make decisions about the rest of us?

...because the two are mutually exclusive? You can be a complete moron when it comes to looking after yourself, but still be skillful at things involving other people. Besides, she looks like she takes care of herself pretty well in general. A one-time bad decision doesn't somehow mean she is incompetent.

She's in a race for President, not "most perfect President / leader of all time". All Presidents make mistakes, even the great ones.
(September 12, 2016 at 8:29 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote:
(September 12, 2016 at 3:59 pm)ChadWooters Wrote: So what are you saying...that she's not able to make weather appropriate dress decisions, drink enough water to stay hydrated, and take care of her own health. :-)

She's going to a 9/11 memorial as a presidential candidate. So no, she's not allowed to make weather appropriate dress decisions, otherwise the headline would be "Hillary wears shorts and a tanktop to 9/11 memorial" and that would be way worse.

So... It's not presidential to drink water? To stay hydrated? Who said she HAD to wear a pantsuit to be presidential At a memorial?? You are aware that women have the option to mourn in dresses even formal dresses?? Plus why are you even arguing this point? Wasn't the whole pneumonia story to add to credence to the original flimsy 'overheated' B/S on a 80 degree day?
(September 12, 2016 at 10:21 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(September 12, 2016 at 8:39 pm)ChadWooters Wrote: [...] because she was in no condition to be out in the heat in the first place.

Have you applied for the position of personal physician with her? You seem to know an awful lot. Me, I reckon that a 70-year-old with pneumonia running on a Presidential campaign schedule may well have a problem.

The thing is, pneumonia is curable, but narcissistic stupidity isn't.

68, trump is the only 70 year old (who is running circles around her.) In Iowa this morning and on the east coast this evening. He is on the trail 6 days a week doing multi cross country stops every day. He hasn't taken a day off out side of sundays. Clinton may do one appearence a week somewhere otherwise she has been phoning it in.

There is a huge gap between clinton's campaign efforts and Trumps.
(September 13, 2016 at 2:54 am)ReptilianPeon Wrote: I also found this:

Clinton hugs, risks spreading pneumonia to little girl despite getting diagnosed on Friday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWfgSyBNXU

If her pneumonia is severe enough to cause her to fall, why is she risking children and the elderly getting infected (as the video shows)? She shouldn't be letting her breath go all over them. I can't trust anything she says. She's blamed her concussion for memory loss in the past (she told the FBI she has brain damage, as noted in the above post). I'm convinced she has Parkinson's:

Pneumonia is only contagious if the infected person coughs or sneezes on someone else. I'm not bothering to address the rest of your weak arguments.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(September 12, 2016 at 11:36 pm)Whateverist Wrote:
(September 12, 2016 at 8:39 pm)ChadWooters Wrote: It is possible to dress professionally for sombre occasions on hot days. But that's not the point anyway. 

Exactly.  This story had no point.  It just shows the lengths the Trump-lovers and Hillary-bashers have to go to pick on her.  They're just jealous because we Trump-haters have it so easy.  Finding shit to criticize is like looking for a tribble on the flight deck.

This 'story' shows the woman is dishonest to her core. That she can not even tell the truth about her health. If she is willing to literally lie about everything how can you trust anything she says?
(September 13, 2016 at 10:12 am)Drich Wrote: There is a huge gap between clinton's campaign efforts and Trumps.

There is a huge gap between Clinton and Trump in swing state polls too. Trump needs to campaign because at the moment if the election was held today he'd lose by almost 100 electoral college votes.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is Trump going to Prison? FrustratedFool 392 31240 February 22, 2024 at 2:55 am
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  NAACP going to far? brewer 17 1565 October 30, 2021 at 9:35 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Anyone going to watch the Jan 6th hearings? Brian37 39 4145 July 28, 2021 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Going a bit far with pronoun usage again Silver 20 1691 May 18, 2021 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Silver
  Is The NRA Going Bye-Bye? BrianSoddingBoru4 46 3072 August 9, 2020 at 5:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  They're going to catch sh*t for this. Brian37 8 1103 April 25, 2019 at 7:49 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  So, Brits. How's Brexit Going? Minimalist 190 19941 February 4, 2019 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The market and where the economy is going. Jackalope 19 2644 December 15, 2018 at 11:04 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Hillary Clinton - They ( black men) All look alike. onlinebiker 69 9140 November 3, 2018 at 4:34 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Clinton campaign declined Bill Maher's help cause he's an atheist. CapnAwesome 21 1968 September 21, 2018 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious