Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 24, 2024, 5:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rioters Beware! Keep Your Protests Peacful
RE: Rioters Beware! Keep Your Protests Peacful
(February 13, 2017 at 12:49 pm)A Theist Wrote: <snipping the nazi bullshit>

What is it about lèse majesté that makes you think it a good idea?

I'll keep answering the question for as long as you keep posting shit that shows you think people shouldn't protest your beloved Fuhrer Drumpfuck. Especially now that I know pulling you back to the truth is hitting a nerve.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(February 13, 2017 at 1:43 pm)Tazzycorn Wrote:
(February 13, 2017 at 12:49 pm)A Theist Wrote: <snipping the nazi bullshit>

What is it about lèse majesté that makes you think it a good idea?

I'll keep answering the question for as long as you keep posting shit that shows you think people shouldn't protest your beloved Fuhrer Drumpfuck. Especially now that I know pulling you back to the truth is hitting a nerve.

You're like a parody of a real human being; a hollow manikin. The MSM equating all dissent with fascism/naziism and so you mirror what you see like a true mass-produced non-person that desperately wants to replicate genuine human behavior.
Hmm this has become an issue. Perhaps people have used the phrase fascist or dictator in the past. But it now seems that some people will have a dictator come up to them and say, "I am a dictator" and still vote them in.

Get out of your bubble look at how horrified the world is with Trump.
Not Americans not democrats but the world.
In the uk people are genuinely afraid that you've voted in a monster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vh0NE4SN4U

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(February 13, 2017 at 1:12 pm)CanOfMountainDew Wrote:
(February 13, 2017 at 1:01 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: You sure come across neo-fascist to me, Bella. Maybe you need to hire new PR?

http://thepeoplescube.com/images/Nazis_Chart.jpg

Nice try at deflection ... but you really don't know me, or the circumstances involved behind my comment. You see, Bella was caught out suggesting to another member that he join some neo-fascist groups. When that member demurred, she pretended to have recommended those groups by mistake.

See, this is what happens to you when you run your piehole in your little kneejerk manner. If you like your foolishness being such a public exhibit, keep going.

Or, alternatively, you could read more and post less ... though I must admit I don't think you have that much simple sense. You clearly have no problem speaking out of ignorance. I shouldn't hope you are smart enough to change that.

(February 13, 2017 at 1:05 pm)Bella Morte Wrote:
(February 13, 2017 at 1:01 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: You sure come across neo-fascist to me, Bella. Maybe you need to hire new PR?

I'm not a neo-fascist, nor am I "alt-right".

Why then did you recommend such groups to RobertE?

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck ...

(February 13, 2017 at 3:12 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(February 13, 2017 at 1:12 pm)CanOfMountainDew Wrote: http://thepeoplescube.com/images/Nazis_Chart.jpg

Nice try at deflection ... but you really don't know me, or the circumstances involved behind my comment. You see, Bella was caught out suggesting to another member that he join some neo-fascist groups. When that member demurred, she pretended to have recommended those groups by mistake.

See, this is what happens to you when you run your piehole in your little kneejerk manner. If you like your foolishness being such a public exhibit, keep going.

Or, alternatively, you could read more and post less ... though I must admit I don't think you have that much simple sense. You clearly have no problem speaking out of ignorance. I shouldn't hope you are smart enough to change that.

You're wrong actually. I said to Robert E through PM "Hope you're voting for National Front in France' because of Le Penns promise to limit immigration and leave the EU. They are not fascist but I discovered they were too social conservative for my taste

BNP and the UK's version of National Front (same name, entirely different group) were never mentioned and I definitely do not support those people at all. Thanks for spreading lies though.

Did you notice that Robert changed his title to 'proper windup merchant' after "exposing" me? I'm not a neo-fascist and repeating bullshit doesn't make it true.

This matter was dealt with months ago, and I'm not having this discussion again.
(February 13, 2017 at 3:22 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: BNP and the UK's version of National Front (same name, entirely different group) were never mentioned and I definitely do not support those people at all. Thanks for spreading lies though.

Hey, speaking of lies --

(September 25, 2016 at 10:11 am)RobertE Wrote: I don't even know why you respond to me. You do realise as to why I won't even acknowledge your pm about wanting me to support the BNP don't you? I don't associate myself with any political party so, let alone the British National Party/EDL/NF or whatever party you are a part of.

[Emphasis added by Thump]

I can't say I blame you for being ashamed of your neofascism. I'd be, uh, mortified if people realized I were a far-right cunt too.

Remember, kid -- unless a thread is deleted, everything stays in the archives, and some of us have read and remembered your horseshit. You do not get to revise your views without acknowledgment. Smile

(February 13, 2017 at 3:54 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(February 13, 2017 at 3:22 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: BNP and the UK's version of National Front (same name, entirely different group) were never mentioned and I definitely do not support those people at all. Thanks for spreading lies though.

Hey, speaking of lies --

(September 25, 2016 at 10:11 am)RobertE Wrote: I don't even know why you respond to me. You do realise as to why I won't even acknowledge your pm about wanting me to support the BNP don't you? I don't associate myself with any political party so, let alone the British National Party/EDL/NF or whatever party you are a part of.

[Emphasis added by Thump]

I can't say I blame you for being ashamed of your neofascism. I'd be, uh, mortified if people realized I were a far-right cunt too.

Remember, kid -- unless a thread is deleted, everything stays in the archives, and some of us have read and remembered your horseshit. You do not get to revise your views without acknowledgment.  Smile

The internet remembers all Smile
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(February 12, 2017 at 3:09 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: First off, the law already protected someone who is in a vehicle and under attack.

So what does it really accomplish?

Reading AT's gleefulness, I believe he's ecstatic at his political enemies dying under color (but not actual) of lawful action.

Well, shit. You got me. It's true. My compadres and I are gleeful at the prospect of revving up the vehicles and going on the hunt for left wing zombie protester kill of the week...

Tune in again next week mthr fkrs! There's more exciting TWD - LWP zombie kills ahead this season!

Get the hell away from my car!
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(February 13, 2017 at 1:05 pm)Bella Morte Wrote:

I'm not a neo-fascist, nor am I "alt-right".

[Image: 50centdriving.gif]
(February 13, 2017 at 6:33 pm)Huggy74 Wrote:
(February 13, 2017 at 1:05 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: I'm not a neo-fascist, nor am I "alt-right".

[Image: 50centdriving.gif]

I LOLed

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  They keep saying the quiet parts out loud LadyForCamus 4 769 May 26, 2022 at 12:04 am
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  How to keep Republicans away from the polls Silver 3 677 October 26, 2018 at 6:30 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  In regards to the anthem protests and the NFL's new policy GODZILLA 21 2225 May 31, 2018 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  NFL owners admit Trump pressured them into banning player protests Silver 27 3339 May 24, 2018 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Keep It Going Ladies Minimalist 6 1346 May 16, 2018 at 11:37 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Why keep a vice president around, who was appointed by someone worthy of impeachment? Chad32 26 4284 December 9, 2017 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Your thoughts on the protests Aroura 221 26696 November 14, 2016 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Keep Dying Out Jesus Freaks Minimalist 10 1932 November 24, 2015 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I Keep Wondering Minimalist 39 7334 September 24, 2014 at 12:59 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  NRA Wants to keep the Elephant Ivory trade. Brakeman 6 1858 May 28, 2014 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: Brakeman