Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2024, 9:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kate Steinle's Killer Found Not Guilty
RE: Kate Steinle's Killer Found Not Guilty
(December 1, 2017 at 2:51 pm)Khemikal Wrote: Estimated number of illegals in america: 12m
Estimated number of guns in america: 300m

Clearly, there are too many mexicans, Joods. Wink

Well Goddammit... we need more Italians in here! 

Gets boat....
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
If america had better "border security" there would be fewer italians and more americans..in america.  Wink

A great irony for the "crisis" of undocumented immigrants n america, at least in modern america..as in within living memory and today..is the undocumented irish and their anchor babies. You don't hear too many calls for a border wall in boston harbor, or stop and gestapo checkpoints profiling for red hair and pasty skin.

Why? Well, Ask Kellyanne and Stevie B and Spicey......they outta know.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(November 30, 2017 at 9:33 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Never heard of this case. Nonetheless, if there was any doubt, I'm glad they set him free. It's better to set a guilty man free than put an innocent man in prison.

And far, far better than executing an innocent man, if the jurisdiction still uses the death penalty.
(December 1, 2017 at 2:58 pm)Khemikal Wrote: If america had better "border security" there would be fewer italians and more americans..in america.  Wink

A great irony for the "crisis" of undocumented immigrants n america, at least in modern america..as in within living memory and today..is the undocumented irish and their anchor babies.  You don't hear too many calls for a border wall in boston harbor, or stop and gestapo checkpoints profiling for red hair and pasty skin.

Why?  Well, Ask Kellyanne and Stevie B and Spicey......they outta know.

Not brown enough to be considered a problem.  😏
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Which is strange...because the irish have a history of violent extremism. Islamofacists take note.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(December 1, 2017 at 3:50 pm)Khemikal Wrote: Which is strange...because the irish have a history of violent extremism.  Islamofacists take note.

See, it's viscous lies like this that perpetuate stereotypes. If you imply one more time that the Irish are violent extremists, I'll send Riley round to your house and have him nail your head to the floor. 

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
(December 1, 2017 at 1:37 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:
(December 1, 2017 at 6:37 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: So, no one should be upset when a loved one dies in a car crash or a cave in or an amusement park ride failure? Or an accident with a firearm? What kind of idiotic position is that?

Boru

I wrote:  

"Look at it like this: Since the jurors thought that it was just an accident they should never get upset when something similar happens to someone they care about."

The jurors thought that the incident was an accident so they ignored the survivors' anguish about losing their loved one to the actions of an illegal alien.  Therefore, if something similar happens to the jurors they have no reason to get upset.

(December 1, 2017 at 7:51 am)Joods Wrote: I really hope this is sarcasm. If not....

What the hell is wrong with you?

Learn to read and comprehend what you're reading.

Much like Joods, I comprehended what you wrote.  Are you at all aware that delivering a verdict of 'not guilty' has fuck all to do with the survivors' anguish?

Try to put yourself in a juror's position.  The defense presents a case that - under the law and the magistrate's instructions - you find compelling enough to vote 'not guilty'.  On your way to the jury room, you catch sight of this poor woman's family.  They're distraught, consumed with grief, even in anguish over her death.  In fact, they look SO grief stricken, that you decide to  change your vote to 'guilty' in the hope that they'll feel better.

Is that what you think the juror's in this case should have done?  If not, then you should retract your prior statements about this.  If so, then you have no respect for justice and the rule of law.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
OK, the DA threw the case because they like the idea of the community being flooded with illegal aliens.
Yeah, that's probably it.
(December 1, 2017 at 10:37 am)A Theist Wrote:
(December 1, 2017 at 12:54 am)Khemikal Wrote: Xenophobia is always self defeating, Pool.  The goose-stepping Trumpsters we have are worthless little fuckers who would starve were it not for the messicans that keep them awake at night.  

As a fellow member of the master race...they embarrass me.  If we built a wall, I'd want it to keep -them- out.   Bunch of entitled shitstains.

The irony must really suck for you and your fellow Hammer and Sickle flag wavers. You hate white people and yet you're trapped in your own white skin. You and your fellow Kommierades have spent a lot of time maligning white people, (especially white citizens of the U.S.), as the "Oppressors", and illegals and minorities as victims. This incident is a non issue for you in the leftist kommie community because it was an illegal border jumper of another skin color who killed a white person of the U.S. When a minority or an illegal kills a white person the reaction from the left is either to ignore it, downplay it, or justify it.

Build that fucking wall and put a big sign on it, "Either Get In Line And Become A Citizen Legally, Or Stay The Fuck Out."

You really are just stone fucking stupid, aren't you?!?
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  'For Allah' Inscription Found on Viking Era Ring WinterHold 26 1789 September 29, 2021 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Republicans are scared of Trump despite knowing he is guilty Prime Time 0 340 February 10, 2020 at 5:21 am
Last Post: Prime Time
  Bounty Hunters found not guilty in case of gunning down innocent black man Cecelia 21 1885 August 3, 2019 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Saudi Arabia: Two Saudi girls who flee to the U.S.A for asylum, were found dead WinterHold 1 674 October 31, 2018 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  5 suspicious packages found in the last 24 hours Joods 188 16481 October 29, 2018 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Bill Cosby Guilty! c172 139 25943 May 11, 2018 at 9:50 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  East Area Rapist/ Killer caught Seraphina 29 4259 April 29, 2018 at 4:07 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  The WLB Found Another Scumbag to Pardon Minimalist 0 334 April 13, 2018 at 2:45 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Texas judge interrupts jury, says God told him defendant is not guilty Tiberius 17 3220 January 21, 2018 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Bundy Militia Dipwads Found ‘Not’ Guilty, Again, Due To Pre-Existing Whiteness By Do The Grand Nudger 8 1881 August 23, 2017 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Minimalist