Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 4, 2024, 1:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kanye West on Alex Jones
RE: Kanye West on Alex Jones
I just wonder how long IA intends to persist in this hilarious display of performative virtue signalling.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(December 23, 2022 at 1:15 pm)Helios Wrote:
Quote:So you aren't going to respect Ye's identity, because you think he might have changed his name as a publicity stunt?
Yup. It's just another suit he's wearing. He will wear it for a few years and then discard it when it's no longer getting him the attention he craves. I just like I think his Antisemitism arc will go on for a few more years then he will pretend he never said it or will walk it all back. The man will do anything to stay relevant 

Quote:People's identity should be respected regardless of what they have done or said imo.
No..... Dodgy

Quote: If a trans woman commits murder, she's still a trans woman after the fact, and I'm not going to disrespect her identity just because she's done some fucked up things.
The difference begin that person's identity is who they really are and is worthy of respect. Kanye is wearing the legacy of the enslavement of his ancestors as attire. As a new suit. To this reprehensible person, everything exists to boost his profile and it's gross.

Well, that's all well and fine, IF your suspicion is correct, but like I said before, I'm not going to test people's identity. Whatever washroom they want to use, I'm taking their word for it. If that makes me naive in Ye's case, then so be it, but the anti-Jewish stuff would have gotten him plenty of publicity on its' own without Ye needing to change his name. He seems pretty sincere to me about the religious crap he's pushing. Remember when he broke down in tears talking about abortion and Kim? I don't think Ye is that good of an actor. I think he is legitimately a religious extremist who believes most of what he's saying, who just so happens to love the spotlight.

And I wasn't trying to say that Muhammad Ali is just as bad as Ye. I'm just pointing out that regardless of our sins, respecting our identities or our right to self identify should be seen as a bear minimum respect that we give to others. And Muhammad Ali didn't have the excuse of being mentally ill like Ye does. I saw you post that mental illness is no excuse, but mental illness is literally an excuse for murder, in the courts, so yes, Ye does get extra sympathy for being mentally ill.
Has ye decided the yes a her..or have I missed something? There's no comment about respect that can ever come off as anything other than a sad joke from you. You can't muster up a single iota of respect for yourself, and so it's no surprise when you fail to understand what actual respect for other people would ential.

Case in point, being an antisemitic bigot is not a side effect of mental illness. You disrespect the mentally ill with this bullshit.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(December 23, 2022 at 1:28 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: I just wonder how long IA intends to persist in this hilarious display of performative virtue signalling.

Maybe until Helios comes up with a better argument than parroting transphobes stance that trans people shouldn't be allowed in women's bathrooms because they can't prove they're not lying and just cis peeping toms.

I won't be mentioning the Ye deadnaming outside of this thread, however, and it doesn't bother me that people call him Kanye. I just wanted to point out the lack of consistency in your values. A rich white millionaire like Caitlyn Jenner is given a pass for being against gay marriage which is about the same as being against interracial marriage, and you would lash out if anyone disrespected this rich white woman's identity, but Ye, a mentally ill black man, has his identity thrown aside and not accepted because he said some bad things too. But Caitlyn is trans. The sacred cow, so who cares if you're being logically consistent, right?
(December 23, 2022 at 1:46 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Has ye decided the yes a her..or have I missed something?  There's no comment about respect that can ever come off as anything other than a sad joke from you.  You can't muster up a single iota of respect  for yourself, and so it's no surprise when you fail to understand what actual respect for other people would ential.

Case in point, being an antisemitic bigot is not a side effect of mental illness.  You disrespect the mentally ill with this bullshit.

I didn't claim that being anti-Semitic was a direct side effect of being mentally ill in general. You're trying to make it sound like I laid it out in a cartoonish manner. Mental illness can increase your chances of believing crazy stuff or going down the rabbit hole, would it not? Q Anon supporters probably suffer from more mental illness per capita than the average citizen of the populous, don't you reckon? I'm not putting down mentally ill people. Quite the opposite. I said mentally ill people deserve more sympathy. Insanity is literally a legal defense against murder.
I think you are talking about yourself. You believe some crazy shit. If this is the reason you want to use, we'll go with that.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

You can't help but lay things out in a cartoonish manner, because you're a cartoon caricature of a human being, IA.

It simply doesn't matter whether mentally ill people deserve sympathy, as it doesn't really matter whether you yourself are also mentally ill or deficient, in addition to being a racist shit for brains like ye.... because bigotry is not a mental illness. It's a lifestyle decision.

The Whites are under attack, and the vocal antisemite is being unfairly maligned...as an antisemite. Jesus christ, your utter lack of self awareness is breathtaking. You're stuck on stupid and I believe you when you say that you don't even realize it. See...I believe in your self professed identity. I simply detest what you've made yourself to be.

Jerkoff
(December 23, 2022 at 2:14 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: You can't help but lay things out in a cartoonish manner, because you're a cartoon caricature of a human being, IA.  

It simply doesn't matter whether mentally ill people deserve sympathy, as it doesn't really matter whether you yourself are also mentally ill or deficient, in addition to being a racist shit for brains like ye.... because bigotry is not a mental illness.  It's a lifestyle decision.

The Whites are under attack, and the vocal antisemite is being unfairly maligned...as an antisemite.  Jesus christ, your utter lack of self awareness is breathtaking.  You're stuck on stupid and I believe you when you say that you don't even realize it.  See...I believe in your self professed identity.  

Jerkoff

You can call me shit for brains, but you didn't disagree with my point that Q Anon supporters probably suffer from more mental illness than the average citizen, because you know what I was saying was true. Sure, it's a lifestyle "decision", but nothing in life is chosen consciously. People just start to believe dumb shit and we can't help what we believe or whether we dislike Jews or whatever else. Ye didn't consciously choose any lifestyle. Things just fell into place as they are, because of the circumstances of his life.

And I don't have any issue with people shitting on Ye for being anti-semitic. Ye has said some awful things, and should be called out for all of them. I was just disagreeing with Helios point that mental illness can not even be used as 1 percent of an excuse for the crazy and even racist positions people hold. When mentally ill people are high profile and they have the potential to impact a lot of people's view of the world, of course that mentally ill persons rhetoric should still be called out just as much because of the consequences it could have for society.
OFC I can, shit for brains. They're not mentally ill, they're just indoctrinated. They've been groomed, same as you, in exactly the same way, by exactly the same people, to exactly the same end.

You'll feel compelled to prove this in your very next response, as you are in any response, to anything. None of you have any control over yourselves now, if you ever did. This, and not your constantly disgorged fantasies, is the danger we face as a society.

I do wish it were that simple, though, and that we could just medicate the lot of you and call it a day. Wouldn't work, sadly.
Quote:Well, that's all well and fine, IF your suspicion is correct, but like I said before, I'm not going to test people's identity. 
There is every reason to think I'm correct and what you choose to do on the matter means nothing to me 

Quote:Whatever washroom they want to use, I'm taking their word for it.
Yup 

Quote: If that makes me naive in Ye's case, then so be it, but the anti-Jewish stuff would have gotten him plenty of publicity on its' own without Ye needing to change his name. 
Just because one thing got him a lot of attention doesn't he wouldn't do other things that get him attention. 

Quote:He seems pretty sincere to me about the religious crap he's pushing.
No, he's not sincere about that. Wait 5 years and he will act like that wasn't a phase. It's a way to make money and gain a following and little else. 

Quote:Remember when he broke down in tears talking about abortion and Kim? 
The fact he may have been sincere about one thing does not make anything else I ats like he believes valid 

Quote:I don't think Ye is that good of an actor. I think he is legitimately a religious extremist who believes most of what he's saying, who just so happens to love the spotlight.
Then he's doing a good job acting... Dodgy

Quote:And I wasn't trying to say that Muhammad Ali is just as bad as Ye. I'm just pointing out that regardless of our sins, respecting our identities or our right to self identify should be seen as a bear minimum respect that we give to others. And Muhammad Ali didn't have the excuse of being mentally ill like Ye does. I saw you post that mental illness is no excuse, but mental illness is literally an excuse for murder, in the courts, so yes, Ye does get extra sympathy for being mentally ill.
Mental illness is never an excuse for bad behavior and I don't respect Kanye nor will I show him any respect.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gog Magog civil war with the west WinterHold 37 2401 July 20, 2023 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Kanye West fails miserably Foxaèr 3 327 August 22, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: Sal
  West Virginia, WH dumbass, send him home. Brian37 42 3318 March 18, 2020 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Alex Jones and Infowars gets 'disappeared' - are we headed in the right direction? Angrboda 203 25827 December 28, 2018 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Kanye West calls for reintroduction of slavery downbeatplumb 40 4959 October 5, 2018 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Alex Jones being sued by parents of Sandy Hook Victims Divinity 26 3871 April 20, 2018 at 7:23 am
Last Post: Brian37
  West Virginia Teachers on Strike, still make sure hungry students are fed Cecelia 21 2502 February 28, 2018 at 8:51 am
Last Post: possibletarian
  Huge blaze engulfs 24-storey Grenfell Tower in west London pocaracas 47 11877 June 26, 2017 at 12:14 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Boycott on Alex Jones / NBC chimp3 23 7932 June 14, 2017 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Adam West Croaks BrianSoddingBoru4 16 3651 June 12, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: vorlon13