Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 26, 2024, 7:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abortion-Killing: The Silent Genocide: 2 Billion Deaths Victims Worldwide.
RE: Abortion-Killing: The Silent Genocide: 2 Billion Deaths Victims Worldwide.
GN. You should read what Christiano Ronaldo said to a Reporter: "′My mother raised me by sacrificing her life for me. She slept hungry so I could eat at night. We had no money at all. She worked 7 days a week and evenings as a cleaner to buy my first football equipment so that I could become a player, my complete success is dedicated to her. And as long as I live, she will always be by my side and have everything I can give her.". See the difference between children raised with Good Pro-Life Values (Christiano Ronaldo, apart from being perhaps the World's Most Famous Footballer, is also a Devout Catholic), and those raised with false Pro-Abort "values", who'd just effectively euthanize their parents, as even Aegon said above, by abandoning, forsaking, never visiting, never caring, never sending money etc etc to parents. Btw, everyone should save up a fair amount of their own for their own Retirement of course, but absolutely children, now all grown up and Adults, can and should help their parents in every way, as and when they really need it. Not all help need be financial of course, but financial help is included; often aged parents just need love and care, should be visited now and then etc. Neither is this a matter of legality but of moral obligation, which those raised with non-abort good values know intuitively.

What you really should reflect on is the horror of the Throwaway Abortionist Culture of Death you're building. It doesn't have to be that way. But yes, that's what would happen in time; I suppose Hindus would call it Karma. Parents want to kill children and don't care for them; children will do the same. Parents loved their children and gave their best for them when they could; children will do the same in return. As you sow, so shall you reap.

As for me, I too was born poor. My dad died a young age, may his Soul rest in Peace. My Mother worked hard for me, and I will never forget her Love and Sacrifices. Now that I'm fairly well-off, of course I can and do and will provide the very best things for her in return. That's what family is. As for when/if I get married, of course, I will provide for my wife and children most of all; that's what fathers should do. But for my dear mother also as and when she needs help. That's what family is supposed to do, and I pity those who think fornication, divorce, abortion, adultery, etc will lead to happiness instead of marriage, faithfulness, family and love. Even in this life, it almost certainly will not, to say nothing of the next.

It all goes back to Marx and his Militant Atheism, and then the Promotion of Abortion by Bolshevik Communists in Russia. That's where all these horrors of Abortion began and why more than 2 BN children have had to be killed before the world learns the Truth. Carry on, we're seeing how it ends up. We will continue to Pray and Work for Universal Abolition of Abortion. May the Best Ideology, and the Real Truth, win out in the end.

Hymn4n: "In my case, someone who has never believed and wasn’t given the evidence that god gave you that it exists , that me being aborted would have been far better for me than being born to a world Satan controls, never believing and being tortured for all eternity for not believing?"

Well, firstly, who told you you necessarily have to go to Hell and face eternal torment? If you want to go to Heaven, you know what you have to do, believe in Christ as Savior, be Baptized, love God and your neighbor, receive the Sacraments, and live a holy life keeping the Commandments.

Baptized Adults can merit a higher degree of glory in Heaven than Baptized Children who die in infancy can receive; every good work done in the State of Grace merits an Eternal Reward, and the Greater Good Works one has done, the More Suffering one has endured with Love for God and one's neighbor, the higher will be one's Heavenly Crown. Thus, the Lord Jesus said in Rev 2:10: "Be faithful unto death, and I will give you the Crown of Life". and in Revelation 12 He gave the example of His Mother, Who has received the Highest Heavenly Crown after Him: "12 A great sign appeared in heaven: a Woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under Her Feet and a Crown of Twelve Stars on Her Head." This was Her own Reward for accompanying Christ in His Sufferings, as Christiano Ronaldo's mother did in his. See the difference between Christ's Philosophy, which can lead to the Greatest Happiness in Heaven and a fair degree of Happiness right here on Earth, and that of poor worldlings like Karl Marx. Therefore, you should not regret you did not die in infancy, because you can still merit a higher degree of glory in Heaven by accepting the life God has given you here and now, and using it to do good.

And speaking of the Blessed Mother of God, I mentioned how She ended Infanticide in Mexico by appearing to St. Juan Diego in the Apparition known as Our Lady of Gaudalupe. Btw, those who have doubts about the Faith should study that Apparition, and the Public Miracles that accompanied it including the Image itself, which caused nearly 10 Million Mexicans to become Catholic Christian and literally beg Priests day and night to baptize them; such that some Priests baptized nearly a 1 MN with their own hand. And in more recent times, in a contemporary Apparition, the Mother of God said on Abortion and Gaudalupe: "My daughter, I continue to come to you under this title of Guadalupe so that mankind will pursue reconciliation with God. During this time all that calls you back to God - faith, prayer, holiness, life itself - is opposed and persecuted in the world. The sins today are more grievous and more offensive to God than any, for they are not committed through pagan ignorance but by those who say or pretend to love My Jesus or who once loved Him." (She has tears coming down Her cheeks.) "My Immaculate Heart is held in contempt by many when it is always and should be a sign of Refuge. The Angel Gabriel addressed Me as ‘full of grace.' My grace is not for Me but for all people - all nations."

Nothing is set in stone. The world we want to build and leave to ourselves and our future children is up to decide: a culture that welcomes life, and that respects parents in old age, or a throwaway culture of death that is all that abortion culture can produce. May God have Mercy on us all.
Fuck your stupid god, cuntmuffin!
Interesting that 'dad' is not capitalized but 'Mother' is.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

[Image: 200w.gif]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I don't give a shit what christiano ronaldo said to some reporter. What I know is that biblegod is cool with abortions. You're the goddamned weirdo.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 12, 2023 at 8:58 pm)Nishant Xavier Wrote: GN. You should read what Christiano Ronaldo said to a Reporter: "′My mother raised me by sacrificing her life for me. She slept hungry so I could eat at night. We had no money at all. She worked 7 days a week and evenings as a cleaner to buy my first football equipment so that I could become a player, my complete success is dedicated to her. And as long as I live, she will always be by my side and have everything I can give her.". See the difference between children raised with Good Pro-Life Values (Christiano Ronaldo, apart from being perhaps the World's Most Famous Footballer, is also a Devout Catholic), and those raised with false Pro-Abort "values", who'd just effectively euthanize their parents, as even Aegon said above, by abandoning, forsaking, never visiting, never caring, never sending money etc etc to parents. Btw, everyone should save up a fair amount of their own for their own Retirement of course, but absolutely children, now all grown up and Adults, can and should help their parents in every way, as and when they really need it. Not all help need be financial of course, but financial help is included; often aged parents just need love and care, should be visited now and then etc. Neither is this a matter of legality but of moral obligation, which those raised with non-abort good values know intuitively.

What you really should reflect on is the horror of the Throwaway Abortionist Culture of Death you're building. It doesn't have to be that way. But yes, that's what would happen in time; I suppose Hindus would call it Karma. Parents want to kill children and don't care for them; children will do the same. Parents loved their children and gave their best for them when they could; children will do the same in return. As you sow, so shall you reap.

As for me, I too was born poor. My dad died a young age, may his Soul rest in Peace. My Mother worked hard for me, and I will never forget her Love and Sacrifices. Now that I'm fairly well-off, of course I can and do and will provide the very best things for her in return. That's what family is. As for when/if I get married, of course, I will provide for my wife and children most of all; that's what fathers should do. But for my dear mother also as and when she needs help. That's what family is supposed to do, and I pity those who think fornication, divorce, abortion, adultery, etc will lead to happiness instead of marriage, faithfulness, family and love. Even in this life, it almost certainly will not, to say nothing of the next.

It all goes back to Marx and his Militant Atheism, and then the Promotion of Abortion by Bolshevik Communists in Russia. That's where all these horrors of Abortion began and why more than 2 BN children have had to be killed before the world learns the Truth. Carry on, we're seeing how it ends up. We will continue to Pray and Work for Universal Abolition of Abortion. May the Best Ideology, and the Real Truth, win out in the end.

Hymn4n: "In my case, someone who has never believed and wasn’t given the evidence that god gave you that it exists , that me being aborted would have been far better for me than being born to a world Satan controls, never believing and being tortured for all eternity for not believing?"

Well, firstly, who told you you necessarily have to go to Hell and face eternal torment? If you want to go to Heaven, you know what you have to do, believe in Christ as Savior, be Baptized, love God and your neighbor, receive the Sacraments, and live a holy life keeping the Commandments.

Baptized Adults can merit a higher degree of glory in Heaven than Baptized Children who die in infancy can receive; every good work done in the State of Grace merits an Eternal Reward, and the Greater Good Works one has done, the More Suffering one has endured with Love for God and one's neighbor, the higher will be one's Heavenly Crown. Thus, the Lord Jesus said in Rev 2:10: "Be faithful unto death, and I will give you the Crown of Life". and in Revelation 12 He gave the example of His Mother, Who has received the Highest Heavenly Crown after Him: "12 A great sign appeared in heaven: a Woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under Her Feet and a Crown of Twelve Stars on Her Head." This was Her own Reward for accompanying Christ in His Sufferings, as Christiano Ronaldo's mother did in his. See the difference between Christ's Philosophy, which can lead to the Greatest Happiness in Heaven and a fair degree of Happiness right here on Earth, and that of poor worldlings like Karl Marx. Therefore, you should not regret you did not die in infancy, because you can still merit a higher degree of glory in Heaven by accepting the life God has given you here and now, and using it to do good.

And speaking of the Blessed Mother of God, I mentioned how She ended Infanticide in Mexico by appearing to St. Juan Diego in the Apparition known as Our Lady of Gaudalupe. Btw, those who have doubts about the Faith should study that Apparition, and the Public Miracles that accompanied it including the Image itself, which caused nearly 10 Million Mexicans to become Catholic Christian and literally beg Priests day and night to baptize them; such that some Priests baptized nearly a 1 MN with their own hand. And in more recent times, in a contemporary Apparition, the Mother of God said on Abortion and Gaudalupe: "My daughter, I continue to come to you under this title of Guadalupe so that mankind will pursue reconciliation with God. During this time all that calls you back to God - faith, prayer, holiness, life itself - is opposed and persecuted in the world. The sins today are more grievous and more offensive to God than any, for they are not committed through pagan ignorance but by those who say or pretend to love My Jesus or who once loved Him." (She has tears coming down Her cheeks.) "My Immaculate Heart is held in contempt by many when it is always and should be a sign of Refuge. The Angel Gabriel addressed Me as ‘full of grace.' My grace is not for Me but for all people - all nations."

Nothing is set in stone. The world we want to build and leave to ourselves and our future children is up to decide: a culture that welcomes life, and that respects parents in old age, or a throwaway culture of death that is all that abortion culture can produce. May God have Mercy on us all.

Guadalupe Was a Total Fraud, .... Agreed To By The Very People Who Worked There. 
https://www.theguardian.com/world/1999/d...orycarroll
This Is Extratrue. Everything Is Capitalized.
Every religion is true one way or another. It is true when understood metaphorically. But when it gets stuck in its own metaphors, interpreting them as facts, then you are in trouble. - Joseph Campbell  Popcorn

Militant Atheist Commie Evolutionist 
(July 12, 2023 at 9:22 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: I don't give a shit what christiano ronaldo said to some reporter.  What I know is that biblegod is cool with abortions.  You're the goddamned weirdo.

Don't sugarcoat it Nudger.   Hehe

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Hey Militant Atheist No One: ever notice your predictions about what I'd do keep being false, yet you keep making them anyway? Like when you said I wouldn't answer Hymn4n, then I did. Lol. Pathetic, your Militant Atheism is.

GN, you are not Authorized to interpret the Sacred Scripture. Sacred Scripture can only be interpreted in light of Sacred Tradition, i.e. the Church Fathers, and also only those who have the Holy Spirit can really understand the mysteries and mystical meanings hidden in the Word of God, while others confuse the literal and the metaphorical, as the Church Fathers taught: All you need to know is that, the God of the Bible is Jesus Christ, and Apostolic Tradition hands down that He taught through His Apostles: “Do not murder; do not commit adultery”; do not corrupt boys; do not fornicate; “do not steal”; do not practice magic; do not go in for sorcery; do not murder a child by abortion or kill a newborn infant.” (The Didache, First Century A.D. Oral Tradition)

Therefore, the God of the Bible, i.e. Jesus Christ the Lord, does not approve Abortion but condemns it, your one or two passages here and there wrested out of context notwithstanding.
You know what you contribute here NishyX? You up thread count. That's it.

You provide nothing else.

(July 12, 2023 at 8:58 pm)Nishant Xavier Wrote: Hymn4n: "In my case, someone who has never believed and wasn’t given the evidence that god gave you that it exists , that me being aborted would have been far better for me than being born to a world Satan controls, never believing and being tortured for all eternity for not believing?"

Nishant, belief isn't something that can be magically switched on. Hymn4n appears to be like me - someone who has never believed. If our experiences are similar, we've repeatedly heard all the so-called "evidence" that convinced you, but it was insufficient to convince us. Therefore, we do not and cannot "believe in Christ as Savior."

For that matter, I'm not even convinced that Jesus was a real historical person. If he was, I believe with certainty of 99.9...% that he died and did not come back from the dead, and that he couldn't even save himself. I therefore would never make a profession of a faith that I do not possess, as it would be a lie.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christian and Atheism Worldwide Demographics: Current Realities and Future Trends. Nishant Xavier 55 3003 July 9, 2023 at 6:07 am
Last Post: no one
  Abortion poll Agnostico 75 8114 June 20, 2022 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Abortion: 10 years as an atheist and I still don't get it Nihilist Virus 330 32777 March 5, 2020 at 5:26 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Jeffrey Jay Lowder VICTIMs of Christian Apologetics video GrandizerII 7 2522 October 26, 2016 at 9:18 am
Last Post: abaris
  Abortion and ethics Dystopia 10 2326 June 28, 2014 at 11:50 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Pro abortion or not JohnCrichton72 338 86070 March 21, 2014 at 12:43 pm
Last Post: Phatt Matt s
  Atheists, the death penalty and abortion... ideologue08 511 192130 May 30, 2013 at 8:17 pm
Last Post: Colanth
  New study on atheists' human rights worldwide Dee Dee Ramone 16 5815 December 14, 2012 at 11:10 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Religion New York Atheists Angry Over 'Heaven' Street Sign Honoring Sept. 11 Victims? MilesTailsPrower 4 3093 June 23, 2011 at 11:24 am
Last Post: Anymouse
  Virginia Ironside on abortion and euthanasia The Omnissiunt One 18 6614 October 10, 2010 at 8:02 am
Last Post: The Omnissiunt One