Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2024, 7:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abortion-Killing: The Silent Genocide: 2 Billion Deaths Victims Worldwide.
RE: Abortion-Killing: The Silent Genocide: 2 Billion Deaths Victims Worldwide.
And the funny thing is that they don't have to lie. They can honestly state their beliefs and it's equally bullshit.
Schopenhauer Wrote:The intellect has become free, and in this state it does not even know or understand any other interest than that of truth.

Epicurus Wrote:The greatest reward of righteousness is peace of mind.

Epicurus Wrote:Don't fear god,
Don't worry about death;

What is good is easy to get,

What is terrible is easy to endure
(July 13, 2023 at 7:58 am)Nishant Xavier Wrote: Angrboda: the point is Abortion causes demographic problems in time. Even those who were neutral or non-committal to any moral position on the abortion issue recognized this effect of it.

Hymn4n, I answered your question. Children saved in infancy, like those Baptized, go to Heaven, by the Pure Grace of Christ given in Baptism. They have no merits of their own but will enjoy Heavenly Happiness. Those however, who have received Baptism, and also do Good Works, like adults can, will receive a higher degree of happiness for every good work they did. That's because every Good work done in the State of Grace earns further merits. This is also why suffering is not meaningless in Catholic Christianity, whereas under Atheism it is; every good work, every suffering borne out of love, like a kind of martyrdom, will be rewarded, just as the Martyr's Crown I mentioned in Rev 2:10 is. The more and more good works a person does, the more suffering he/she endures righteously, the higher and higher will be the Reward in Heaven upon death. Thus, the Lord said: "Be faithful unto death, and I will give you the Crown of Life".

Does that answer your question? As for evidence, pls see the link to that website I gave on the Eucharistic Miracle of Lanciano. We have as much evidence for Christ's Power today as those who witnessed His Miracles when He walked on Earth, if not even more, after 2000 years of Eucharistic Miracles, well documented Miracles like those worked by Our Lady of Fatima etc, the Miracle of the Sun seen by 70,000 eyewitnesses on October 13,1917, in Fatima, Portugal. It confounded the Marxist press and led to some accepting/embracing Catholic Christianity.

I see you’re back with us. Think you can try and give a honest answer this time?

No I don’t believe you did answer my question.

Let’s try it again 

Let me ask you another question and I hope you take the time to think about your answer.

In my case, someone who has never believed and wasn’t given the evidence that god gave you that it exists , that me being aborted and instantly being put into heaven or limbo would have been far better for me than being born to a world Satan controls, never believing and being tortured for all eternity for not believing?

Pissant constantly forgets it is not in a room full of other dimwitted, easily manipulated morons.
(July 13, 2023 at 7:58 am)Nishant Xavier Wrote: Angrboda: the point is Abortion causes demographic problems in time. Even those who were neutral or non-committal to any moral position on the abortion issue recognized this effect of it.

It's only a problem given certain definitions of "problem" and certain assumptions about the relative ranking of interests and priorities where there are competing ones. So, until you state who this is a problem for, and why that is a problem, I think my question is still pending.

The lack of a million dollars in my bank account is only a problem given specific assumptions and definitions.

(I didn't scroll back to see what prompted my question, so apologies if my response is not suitably germane.)
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(July 23, 2023 at 9:39 am)no one Wrote: Pissant constantly forgets it is not in a room full of other dimwitted, easily manipulated morons.

That’s because he keeps forgetting he is a dim witted, easily manipulated moron.    Furthermore he is an easily manipulated moron who fantasizes about being so outstandingly manipulative that people who otherwise were Unmanipulated by his church and his bullshit creed can be manipulated by him.
Christianity is not to manipulate people, it is to help them: to lead them to Heaven in the next life by leading them to holiness in this. On the abortion issue, which is an emotional and sensitive issue for many people, we are not going to agree easily, so I'm content to leave it at that. Time will tell who is right. Till then, our motto in the Pro-Life Movement will continue to be: Love Them Both.
Christianity has always been about manipulating people.
[Image: MmQV79M.png]  

This is an aspect of christian cultural conditioning that I think is fascinating. For a whole host of reasons and non-reasons, it's become necessary and/or desireable to deny those aspects of christian society that made it successful, for fear that it would make christianity look bad. That, as our friend Nish constantly demonstrates for us, theres a plot to cast christianity in that light, rather than those aspects being central to christianity's success, and the distance between contemporary 1st world adherents and those successful if distasteful aspects accounting for their cratering numbers and comprehensive extra-faith infiltration in those countries.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 23, 2023 at 11:15 am)Nishant Xavier Wrote: Christianity is not to manipulate people, it is to help them:
Church has always exploited poor and gullible people, like telling women who got pregnant out of wedlock that they are sinful and horrible and thus used them as slaves and sold their babies.

(July 23, 2023 at 11:15 am)Nishant Xavier Wrote: , our motto in the Pro-Life Movement will continue to be: Love Them Both.

You are not pro-life because you don't care about women who die in need of an abortion. You are pro-death and pro-torture.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
OFC, and once upon a time, they didn't think this was a bad thing. Christians themselves memorialized a debate between the last pagan authorities of rome and the earliest christians. The pagan authorities accused the christian cultists of bribing the poor, disaffected, and rebelious..with little cakes. As a show of how much christianity has since changed, the very successful rebuttal that christians offered was to flat out admit that this is exactly what they were doing, and the fact that they could or needed to showed how the pagan authorities had failed their state and people. I say it was very successful because the last pagan emperor of rome appears to have genuinely agreed with this sentiment.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christian and Atheism Worldwide Demographics: Current Realities and Future Trends. Nishant Xavier 55 3721 July 9, 2023 at 6:07 am
Last Post: no one
  Abortion poll Agnostico 75 9348 June 20, 2022 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Abortion: 10 years as an atheist and I still don't get it Nihilist Virus 330 39495 March 5, 2020 at 5:26 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Jeffrey Jay Lowder VICTIMs of Christian Apologetics video GrandizerII 7 2678 October 26, 2016 at 9:18 am
Last Post: abaris
  Abortion and ethics Dystopia 10 2476 June 28, 2014 at 11:50 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Pro abortion or not JohnCrichton72 338 90286 March 21, 2014 at 12:43 pm
Last Post: Phatt Matt s
  Atheists, the death penalty and abortion... ideologue08 511 199019 May 30, 2013 at 8:17 pm
Last Post: Colanth
  New study on atheists' human rights worldwide Dee Dee Ramone 16 6036 December 14, 2012 at 11:10 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Religion New York Atheists Angry Over 'Heaven' Street Sign Honoring Sept. 11 Victims? MilesTailsPrower 4 3139 June 23, 2011 at 11:24 am
Last Post: Anymouse
  Virginia Ironside on abortion and euthanasia The Omnissiunt One 18 6914 October 10, 2010 at 8:02 am
Last Post: The Omnissiunt One