Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 25, 2024, 8:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So you when to hell now what.
RE: So you when to hell now what.
(December 24, 2014 at 12:03 am)Godschild Wrote:
(December 23, 2014 at 10:20 pm)dyresand Wrote: you need a chemist don't you. Big Grin
so in hell ill be the provider since its legal.

So you're admitting you're going to spend eternity in hell, interesting, because you have left me with the idea hell scares the hell out of you.

GC

No no no i'm not afraid. Hell ill even smile going there.
Heck ill enjoy the trip. Big Grin
ill enjoy the boat ride on the river of styx i heard it was quite amazing.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(December 24, 2014 at 12:03 am)Godschild Wrote:
(December 23, 2014 at 10:20 pm)dyresand Wrote: you need a chemist don't you. Big Grin
so in hell ill be the provider since its legal.

So you're admitting you're going to spend eternity in hell, interesting, because you have left me with the idea hell scares the hell out of you.

GC
Psst. I don't know if you know what a joke is but...
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(December 24, 2014 at 12:15 am)Losty Wrote:
(December 24, 2014 at 12:03 am)Godschild Wrote: So you're admitting you're going to spend eternity in hell, interesting, because you have left me with the idea hell scares the hell out of you.

GC

BUTTS

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(December 24, 2014 at 12:15 am)Losty Wrote:
(December 24, 2014 at 12:03 am)Godschild Wrote: So you're admitting you're going to spend eternity in hell, interesting, because you have left me with the idea hell scares the hell out of you.

GC

If you're referring to me I did not mean it as a joke, and I am sure that he wasn't joking in many of the threads he has posted in, not to count the ones he's started. I never joke about something that serious.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
(December 24, 2014 at 12:41 am)Godschild Wrote:
(December 24, 2014 at 12:15 am)Losty Wrote: Psst. I don't know if you know what a joke is but...

If you're referring to me I did not mean it as a joke, and I am sure that he wasn't joking in many of the threads he has posted in, not to count the ones he's started. I never joke about something that serious.

GC

You should know i don't take hell seriously. This whole thread was a hypothetical if it was real. So that's why i said your in hell what now?
seriously don't take this thread seriously it was just a joke.

Code:
(December 24, 2014 at 12:15 am)Losty Wrote: Psst. I don't know if you know what a joke is but...

GC

"you need a chemist don't you.
so in hell ill be the provider since its legal."

You have to be pretty dense to think this is serious. Especially coming from an atheist...
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(December 24, 2014 at 12:41 am)Godschild Wrote: I never joke about something that serious.

Maybe it's time you did. That's what makes it funnier, that you think it's something serious. Nobody else here takes it seriously; why are you?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

GC

Taking the piss out of something 'serious' (not sure where there is anything serious in religion but there you go) is the cornerstone of a free, liberal democracy where people are free to speak their minds and critique what they wish.

When theists get offended by people taking the piss out of their beliefs, I can tell you exactly where the problem is; with the theist.

Stop taking things so seriously, GC. Just accept the fact that we think your god is a fairy tale designed to scare and enslave people and that nothing but 'evidence' that we can test and verify is going to convince us it's any different, and we'll all get a long like a house on fire.

Or continue being serious and getting continually perplexed why nobody here is even remotely scared of the fairy tales you've been told are true. Wink
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(December 23, 2014 at 7:54 am)robvalue Wrote: Dead means clinically dead? What is clinically dead?
measurement of heart and brain functionality.
Atheist Credo: A universe by chance that also just happened to admit the observer by chance.
(January 12, 2015 at 8:46 pm)snowtracks Wrote:
(December 23, 2014 at 7:54 am)robvalue Wrote: Dead means clinically dead? What is clinically dead?
measurement of heart and brain functionality.

why did you just dig up a post... this old...

Code:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you knew for certain that you were going to Hell zwanzig 32 3222 March 9, 2021 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: Ryantology
  Too Late Fucktards. You Own Him Now. Minimalist 10 1605 October 10, 2018 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Ex-Christians: How do you lose your fear of hell? KiwiNFLFan 29 5826 November 20, 2017 at 2:07 pm
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Are you going to hell... Drich 143 19268 February 5, 2016 at 11:43 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  What the Hell,is Hell anyway? Vern Cliff 31 7237 October 15, 2015 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Christians you guys are going to hell dyresand 23 6679 September 22, 2015 at 7:51 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  so you're in heaven now what? - coming soon so you're in hell now what v2 dyresand 8 2774 July 13, 2015 at 12:24 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Finally! The definitive list of sexual positions which will sentence you to Hell! Jacob(smooth) 31 9711 February 19, 2015 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  You all convinced me, I'm now an Atheist!!! Drich 141 16431 January 19, 2015 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  How would you regard good evidence for a God you don't now believe in? Whateverist 32 9025 January 11, 2015 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: fr0d0