Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 9, 2024, 3:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Damned Protestants...
RE: Damned Protestants...
Might want to undo the infibulation first.

Ewwwwww.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Wow.

What a fucking asshole!

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/06/gay-righ...-official/

Quote:Gay rights activists want to ‘export sodomy to the entire universe,’ warns ex-Ron Paul campaign official

You know...shitheads like this could make me dislike xtians!
(June 1, 2015 at 8:11 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Wow.

What a fucking asshole!

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/06/gay-righ...-official/

Quote:Gay rights activists want to ‘export sodomy to the entire universe,’ warns ex-Ron Paul campaign official

You know...shitheads like this could make me dislike xtians!

Indeed:

Quote:“It won’t be enough to pervert the whole world with this evil anti-family worldview. Since the developed governments of the world aspire to colonizing planets we have to prepare for the export of sodomy to other worlds — to the entire universe!”
Mike Heath 
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
I'm on board with that.

I bet their are aliens out there with AMAZING orifices !!!!

I think Heath is hooked up with Vander Plaatz, the conservatoid that managed to neuter Newt Gingrich in the last election cycle.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I thought about putting this in Damned FOX but this works better.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/06/thousand...-likeable/

Quote:Thousands of right-wing ‘moms’ protest fantasy TV series on Fox for making Satan too ‘likeable’

I don't know.  God seems like a total dick.  How bad could Satan be by comparison?
(June 1, 2015 at 9:03 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I'm on board with that.

I bet their are aliens out there with AMAZING orifices !!!!

I think Heath is hooked up with Vander Plaatz, the conservatoid that managed to neuter Newt Gingrich in the last election cycle.

Bible style proof:

Frost: Hey, I sure wouldn’t mind getting some more of that Arcturian poontang! Remember that time?
Spunkmeyer: Yeah, Frost, but the one that you had was a male!
Frost: It doesn’t matter when it’s Arcturian, baby!

— Aliens (1986)
A little knowledge is a dangerous thing...... and no knowledge is a dumbfuck creatard.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/06/creation...astronaut/

Quote:Creationist Ken Ham picks fight with NASA’s John Glenn: ‘You cannot turn an amoeba into an astronaut’
Astronauts have been known to jack people in their face for opening their mouths - even when they become geriatric.  IDK, I'd have been a little more close lipped if I were Mr. Hamm. You know whats amazing, reading the quoted bits atrributed to Ken on the article...

Quote:“Firstly, there is the problem of death before sin. Genesis 1:31 tells us that everything God made was ‘very good,'” Ham wrote. “But if God used evolution to create, then He used a process of millions of years of death, disease, bloodshed and suffering to create life. He then looked over millions of years of death, bloodshed, suffering, disease, and animal carnivory and called it ‘very good.'”
Yes...Mr Ham...that -is- a problem..perhaps you should try to explain that?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Can't we just deport this useless sack of shit already? We have enough home grown stupidity to contend with besides having to babysit the intellectual refuse of others.

Hey Aractus, lets barter. I'll get Will Smith to do the ill advised Independence Day sequel if you welcome Hamm home and not allow him to leave. Deal?
Tell us something we didn't know.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/06/ex-evang...o-ssholes/

Quote:Ex-evangelical mom says extreme fundamentalist Christian beliefs turn dads into ‘*ssholes’

Quote:A former evangelical Christian, who escaped her oppressive household and became an atheist, says that the more couples immerse themselves in their fundamentalist beliefs, the more previously loving husbands turn into “*ssholes.”

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damned Pervert Priests - and other assorted Holy Scumbags Minimalist 539 63717 7 hours ago
Last Post: Questor
  Damned Christians Foxaèr 843 126812 June 6, 2024 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned Catholics Minimalist 2006 328887 June 1, 2024 at 12:47 am
  Damned Muslims Minimalist 753 137196 May 26, 2024 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  Damned Hindus Minimalist 83 23702 January 22, 2024 at 7:47 am
  Damned Mormons Minimalist 216 47031 September 18, 2023 at 9:53 am
Last Post: zwanzig
  Damned Scientologists Fake Messiah 24 4409 January 29, 2023 at 8:40 am