Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 14, 2024, 1:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
joke time
RE: joke time
(January 28, 2019 at 5:16 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(January 28, 2019 at 3:52 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Well, I guess this means I will never meet the members of ABBA.

Some people have all the luck.

Boru

I hate flying, but I am damned near tempted to go to Sweden just to see the ABBA Museum and post a picture of me there just to piss you off. Fortunately for you I am a fucking wimp.
When I said 'people', I was referring to ABBA, not you.  But if you do meet them or go to the museum, or buy a lorry-load of souvenirs at ABBA-Con 2019, I can guarantee that it won't piss me off.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
A non sequitur walks into a bar. In a strong wind, even turkeys can fly.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I metaphor sex, but she had other ideas....
A horse walks into a bar. The bartender predictably asks "Why the long face?", to which the horse replies "My alcoholism is destroying my family."
Hyperbole totally rips into this insane bar and absolutely destroys everything.

Boru
(January 30, 2019 at 9:31 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Hyperbole totally rips into this insane bar and absolutely destroys everything.

Boru

How do you know someone is using Hyperbole? Cops don't have the same roadside tests like they do for alcohol. Sure they can smell it on you, but still.
Pete and Re-Pe-Eat were two pharaohs.
Pete went home. Who remains?

ha ........................................................................................................................................................................................................ ha
Mick and Paddy were unemployed.

As they did every Friday they went down to the unemployment office to see if there were any jobs going.

Mick points to a poster on the wall, drawing Paddy's attention to it. The poster reads, "Tree fellers wanted. Excellent pay."

Mick says to Paddy, "I wouldn't trust a job that won't tell us what it involves."

Paddy replies, "They wouldn't take us anyway. Sure, there's only two of us, anyway!"

========================================

Meanwhile, Rangi and Hemi, two Maori fellas are at the Post Office, also looking for jobs.

On a poster Rangi reads, "Two caucasian men wanted for armed robbery, murder, drug offences."

"Typical!" Rangi says to his mate, "Fucking white guys get all the best jobs!"
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No joke -- I have decided to convert to Christianity! Jehanne 10 2358 April 23, 2021 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  A sacred joke. Mystic 15 2830 January 20, 2018 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Big Bang Theory Neil Tyson joke Brian37 1 1511 May 18, 2016 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  There Has To Be A Joke Here, Somewhere! Minimalist 3 2394 October 1, 2014 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Zidneya
  Joke Minimalist 59 17198 June 27, 2014 at 12:25 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  A little joke Sup 11 4349 April 10, 2014 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Evolution (is a) joke JesusLover1 12 9055 March 2, 2014 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Preacher joke 02 Drich 2 1911 February 12, 2014 at 7:15 am
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  Preacher joke 01 Drich 8 4535 January 20, 2014 at 12:31 am
Last Post: Drich
  Make Up An Atheist Joke freedomfromforum 5 2900 October 6, 2013 at 12:30 am