Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Damned Christians
RE: Damned Christians
(January 31, 2020 at 2:21 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(January 30, 2020 at 5:21 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: What are you talking about? I was talking about the induction of that child into Christianity and what abuse awaits it

If so, why did you choose to post a video where the child was accidentally dropped? It seems that if your point was about induction into the church, you could have posted any of thousands of videos where a baptism went off without a hitch.

Boru

Precisely. Even as such I don't think that silly ritual is abusive per se. They did it to me and don't remember a thing nor I was traumatized. My daughter isn't baptized, nor did I accept her mother proposal to pierce her ears for earrings. That's something for her to want later on if she wishes so. Nor do I tell her the best football team is SLB. If she chooses FCP or SCP, our arch-rivals then I will only feel sad for the rolling onslaught. It would certainly entertain family night fo sho.
Christian activist plans to sue NFL because Shakira and J-Lo performances endangered his eternal soul

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/christi...rnal-soul/

Well it is a golden age of Christianity in the US so I guess anything is possible.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(February 6, 2020 at 1:03 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: Christian activist plans to sue NFL because Shakira and J-Lo performances endangered his eternal soul

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/christi...rnal-soul/

Well it is a golden age of Christianity in the US so I guess anything is possible.

It's the eternal bank account that's most important to many modern christians.
Dying to live, living to die.
[Image: EP3m7cq-XUAI8-Pd8.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(February 6, 2020 at 11:06 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: [Image: EP3m7cq-XUAI8-Pd8.jpg]

So the fuckhead is too fucking lazy to clean up after the shitstorm she created? Quelle Surprise.

The anti-abortionists only care about life in the period when a foetus/embryo only has the potential for life. When it's a living breathing human being they don't give a shit.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
A number of venues across the United Kingdom have canceled plans for Franklin Graham to speak following backlash against homophobic and Islamophobic comments made by the evangelical pastor.

Graham has spoken out against Islam, which he has called an "evil" religion, as well as homosexuality and has called for former South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg (D), the first high-profile openly gay presidential candidate, to be "repentant" about his sexuality.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-...arances-in
Trial begins for archaeologist accused of forging earliest portrayal of Jesus' crucifixion

[Image: kyvF5mRDXTj6Cdr5HKJX2S-1024-80.jpg]

A criminal trial has begun of an archaeologist accused of forging a trove of Roman artifacts that allegedly show a third-century depiction of Jesus' crucifixion, Egyptian hieroglyphics and the early use of the Basque language.

Gil claimed the graffiti on the artifacts showed very early links between the Roman settlement in Spain and the Basque language; he also claimed that a drawing of three crosses scratched on a piece of ancient pottery was the earliest known portrayal of the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. 

But other archaeologists have disputed the finds. Among other major discrepancies, they pointed out that some of the language of the graffiti shows that it was made in modern times. 

Gil and his former colleagues, geologist Óscar Escribano and materials analyst Rubén Cerdán, say they are not guilty of any deception.

https://www.livescience.com/archaeologis...rayal.html
"It's not lying if you do it for Jesus!"
Dying to live, living to die.
(February 7, 2020 at 3:12 pm)Nomad Wrote:
(February 6, 2020 at 11:06 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: [Image: EP3m7cq-XUAI8-Pd8.jpg]

So the fuckhead is too fucking lazy to clean up after the shitstorm she created?  Quelle Surprise.

The anti-abortionists only care about life in the period when a foetus/embryo only has the potential for life. When it's a living breathing human being they don't give a shit.

In the words of the Mighty Carlin, ‘If you’re pre-born, you’re fine. If you’re pre-school, you’re fucked.’

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(February 13, 2020 at 11:43 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: Trial begins for archaeologist accused of forging earliest portrayal of Jesus' crucifixion

[Image: kyvF5mRDXTj6Cdr5HKJX2S-1024-80.jpg]

A criminal trial has begun of an archaeologist accused of forging a trove of Roman artifacts that allegedly show a third-century depiction of Jesus' crucifixion, Egyptian hieroglyphics and the early use of the Basque language.

Gil claimed the graffiti on the artifacts showed very early links between the Roman settlement in Spain and the Basque language; he also claimed that a drawing of three crosses scratched on a piece of ancient pottery was the earliest known portrayal of the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. 

But other archaeologists have disputed the finds. Among other major discrepancies, they pointed out that some of the language of the graffiti shows that it was made in modern times. 

Gil and his former colleagues, geologist Óscar Escribano and materials analyst Rubén Cerdán, say they are not guilty of any deception.

https://www.livescience.com/archaeologis...rayal.html

ROFLOL
And he complains of being 'ostracised'?
Almost as bad as the one with the ossuary and the temple dedication.
Quote:I don't understand why you'd come to a discussion forum, and then proceed to reap from visibility any voice that disagrees with you. If you're going to do that, why not just sit in front of a mirror and pat yourself on the back continuously?
-Esquilax

Evolution - Adapt or be eaten.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damned Pervert Priests - and other assorted Holy Scumbags Minimalist 519 59921 April 25, 2024 at 12:36 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned Muslims Minimalist 751 131480 April 4, 2024 at 5:31 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Damned Catholics Minimalist 1997 311784 March 29, 2024 at 9:37 pm
  Damned Hindus Minimalist 83 22819 January 22, 2024 at 7:47 am
  Damned Mormons Minimalist 216 45164 September 18, 2023 at 9:53 am
Last Post: zwanzig
  Damned Scientologists Fake Messiah 24 4181 January 29, 2023 at 8:40 am
  Damned Catholics XVI Fake Messiah 10 2507 December 25, 2022 at 10:52 am