Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Damned Christians
RE: Damned Christians
Everyday Christian terrorists

Quote:A man used rocks to smash 14 windows at the facility in Spokane Valley on Saturday afternoon, causing $25,000 worth of damage, before being arrested on site. Paul Dillon, a spokesman for Planned Parenthood, said he doesn't believe it was a random act because a responding officer heard the suspect call the group "baby killers."

In addition, a judge recently ordered members of the so-called Church at Planned Parenthood to move their protests 35 feet away from the clinic.

The Church at Planned Parenthood describes itself as "a worship service at the gates of Hell," according to its website. "The Church at Planned Parenthood is a gathering of Christians for the worship of God and the corporate prayer for repentance for this nation, repentance for the apathetic church and repentance of our blood guiltiness in this abortion holocaust."

The effort is being led in part by Pastor Ken Peters, the leader of the pro-Trump Patriot Church Network.

The same Planned Parenthood clinic was the site of a bomb attack by white supremacists in 1996.

According to the National Abortion Federation, anti-abortion violence more than doubled in 2017 and reached an all-time high in 2019 — the most recent year for which it has released statistics. Back in March, the New Yorker explored links between anti-abortion extremism, the QAnon conspiracy theory, and the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection.

https://www.rawstory.com/anti-abortion-a...-facility/
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Ah, Christianity: spending millions of dollars to show everyone that you love Jeebus.

[Image: Shit.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Nothing says "death cult" quite like erecting large execution tools to spread the message of peace and love.

(July 10, 2021 at 4:20 pm)Five Wrote: Nothing says "death cult" quite like erecting large execution tools to spread the message of peace and love.

Hah! Giant Stone Sword in the ground.  Hilarious
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Wasting millions of dollars to show they love Jeebus...

Quote:A Bible-themed attraction in Kentucky that features a 510-foot-long wooden Noah’s ark is planning to begin fundraising for an expansion.

The Ark Encounter said Wednesday that it would take about three years to research, plan and build a “Tower of Babel” attraction on the park’s grounds in northern Kentucky.

https://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2021...wer-babel/
Bet they plan to use Kentucky’s money, too, just like last time.

It’s a tax scam for his church.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
"Tower of Babel"? Do they realize that they are mocking themselves!?
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(July 11, 2021 at 10:00 am)Fireball Wrote: "Tower of Babel"? Do they realize that they are mocking themselves!?
Morons lack the capacity to appreciate irony....
They want to build that thing that pissed off God so much that he personally destroyed it and then scrambled the language centers in all our brains, but this time to sell tickets and make money.
(July 10, 2021 at 2:45 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: Ah, Christianity: spending millions of dollars to show everyone that you love Jeebus.

[Image: Shit.jpg]

It would be ironically delicious if that thing died in a thunder storm. Devil
[Image: 6QOh5df.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damned Pervert Priests - and other assorted Holy Scumbags Minimalist 519 59927 April 25, 2024 at 12:36 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned Muslims Minimalist 751 131597 April 4, 2024 at 5:31 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Damned Catholics Minimalist 1997 311852 March 29, 2024 at 9:37 pm
  Damned Hindus Minimalist 83 22822 January 22, 2024 at 7:47 am
  Damned Mormons Minimalist 216 45170 September 18, 2023 at 9:53 am
Last Post: zwanzig
  Damned Scientologists Fake Messiah 24 4182 January 29, 2023 at 8:40 am
  Damned Catholics XVI Fake Messiah 10 2507 December 25, 2022 at 10:52 am