Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 30, 2024, 5:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The real message of Islam.
RE: The real message of Islam.
Quote:In a previous post of mine...

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
Boring yes, but still needed. There will always be delusional humans who make bad claims and have false perceptions of reality. It is a flaw in our species evolution. The best we can do is continue to spread education of science and biology and good critical thinking skills.
What are you hoping to achieve here, Atlas?

We're all well aware of the threats various religions scream out to try and scare people into joining the cult. Are you just trying to score points with your God?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(November 7, 2015 at 8:24 am)robvalue Wrote: I guess it's because it's as scary as a child telling you the bogey man will get you if you don't eat your veg.

On the same lines as Drippy wishing some illness on us. I take my chances with that.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
The reality is that humans are not arguing for a real god, they are merely projecting human qualities on fictional beings out of narcissism and a false sense of hope. There are no such things as sky wizards, there are just humans failing to see those are products of their own imaginations.
Apparently every believer thinks that they have the "real" religion. And they can't all be right. I shall direct people to this curious video (it's only 3:43 long):

Quick aside: Everyone in the room raised their hand in support of stoning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1le8KiPqt5I

Yea, their book does have verses that condone stoning. But so does the bible and OT.
I thought the real message of Islam was: We are shit heads just like the other religions only with us you can kill your wife with rocks and dress her up as a trash bag.

FSM teaches all women should be as free and nude as possible. RAmen.
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

(November 7, 2015 at 10:23 am)Nay_Sayer Wrote: I thought the real message of Islam was: We are shit heads just like the other religions only with us you can kill your wife with rocks and dress her up as a trash bag.

FSM teaches all women should be as free and nude as possible. RAmen.

Nuuuuuuuuudiiiiiiiiittyyyyyyyyyyy sweet sweet nuuuuuuuuudiiiittyyyyy!
(November 7, 2015 at 8:50 am)robvalue Wrote: What are you hoping to achieve here, Atlas?

I'm under the impression he's quixotically attempting to dismantle a steaming turd in an effort to carefully extract a still edible kernel of corn to savor at his next meal.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7878 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Islam is the real deal huss88ein 223 31395 July 16, 2015 at 2:00 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5486 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  Message to Obama from former Muslim: ISIS is pure Islam mralstoner 3 1533 September 6, 2014 at 7:18 am
Last Post: mralstoner
  Anti-Islam Dutch politician converts to Islam Muslim Scholar 58 33887 May 16, 2013 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Violet