Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Damned Catholics
RE: Damned Catholics
(March 21, 2011 at 12:42 pm)Minimalist Wrote: EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!!!

NY Archbishop Just as Fucked Up As The Rest of the Cassock-Wearing Perverts

http://manhattan.ny1.com/content/top_sto...x-scandals

Quote:New York Archbishop Timothy Dolan is again defending the Catholic Church's response to the sex abuse scandal.

Appearing on CBS' "60 Minutes," Dolan said he believed the church's reaction to the sex scandal was rigorous and strong.

Said like a complete toady!

Their response was "vigorous and strong"? I hope the reporter laughed in his face!

Science flies us to the moon and stars. Religion flies us into buildings.

God allowed 200,000 people to die in an earthquake. So what makes you think he cares about YOUR problems?
In any crime, follow the money!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110321/ap_o...ns_lawsuit

Quote:BOSTON – The highest court in Massachusetts is being asked to settle an unusual dispute between an order of Roman Catholic nuns and Boston Cardinal Sean O'Malley, trustee of a church-run pension fund.

The Daughters of St. Paul say they have tried for more than five years to withdraw from the Boston archdiocese pension fund so they could set up a separate, self-run pension plan for their U.S. lay employees.

In a lawsuit filed in December, the Daughters allege that the pension fund's 11 trustees, including O'Malley, have failed to give them a full accounting of their portion of the fund. They asked the Supreme Judicial Court to either order the trustees to give them those details or to rule that the nuns were never part of the plan and order the archdiocese to reimburse them for the contributions they made.
I know this is one of the scandals that was lost in the crash.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/arti...8bb8990e7f

Jesuit bastards.

Quote:SEATTLE (AP) — In one of the largest settlements in the Catholic church's sweeping sex abuse scandal, an order of priests agreed Friday to pay $166.1 million to hundreds of Native Americans and Alaska Natives who were abused at the order's schools around the Pacific Northwest.
Good to see the bastards fighting among themselves.

http://www.calcatholic.com/news/newsArti...066a569c03

Quote:A former priest of the Oakland diocese who for the last year has showed up every Sunday outside Christ the Light Cathedral with a protest sign has written an opinion piece published by the Oakland Tribune in which he calls Bishop Salvatore Cordileone “obsessed” and says the “Catholic Church is in a state of collapse.”
Min..were you once a Catholic?
Yes....I escaped at an early age.

However, I was never molested and.....I'm a bit put off about that.
LMFAO - Min you are so cool. Women want to be with you and men want to be you.
I stole that line from Bill Maher.
You never let the cat out of the bag Min! I had you lookin good, and you screwed it up!
Und now, it is ze turn of ze Austrian pervert priests to make ze headlines.

http://blogs.reuters.com/faithworld/2011...ommission/

Quote:An Austrian commission investigating sexual abuse cases in the Roman Catholic Church said on Wednesday over 800 people had come forward to register as victims in the past year. Over a third of the cases have been settled, the head of the commission, Waltraud Klasnic, told a news conference. She said the number of complaints showed that the church must screen priests more carefully and look into their mental state before allowing them to qualify.

Wow...mental screening for priests is a good idea...seeing as how they are all batshit crazy to begin with!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damned Pervert Priests - and other assorted Holy Scumbags Minimalist 519 59844 April 25, 2024 at 12:36 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned Muslims Minimalist 751 131413 April 4, 2024 at 5:31 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Damned Christians Foxaèr 835 122461 April 3, 2024 at 12:53 am
  Damned Hindus Minimalist 83 22819 January 22, 2024 at 7:47 am
  Damned Mormons Minimalist 216 45156 September 18, 2023 at 9:53 am
Last Post: zwanzig
  Damned Scientologists Fake Messiah 24 4180 January 29, 2023 at 8:40 am
  Damned Catholics XVI Fake Messiah 10 2507 December 25, 2022 at 10:52 am