Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Damned Catholics
RE: Damned Catholics
(December 19, 2014 at 10:57 am)abaris Wrote:
(December 19, 2014 at 10:47 am)MissR Wrote: Oh, don't get me started on Caholicism! I was forcibly raised as one. Oh, the pain!

I was raised a catholic too. But as a meh one. More because of tradition. I only saw a church's interior at easter and christmas.
I had to go to Catholic school as a child. It was a scary place. Nuns carrying around thick paddles while we had lunch. I recall vomiting in my lap often.
[Image: 11591549.jpg]
At least the next time you go in one you'll be planting explosives.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(December 19, 2014 at 11:37 am)robvalue Wrote: At least the next time you go in one you'll be planting explosives.

I quite like the churches. In my country they're mostly ancient structures and for a historian with archeological interests, it's pretty amazing to study them in detail.

Quite the same for me as visiting a roman or greek temple.

Destroying old churches would be the same as the Taliban demolishing the Buddha statues.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Yeah, they are nice looking buildings. Such a shame. *wrings hands*
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(December 19, 2014 at 11:18 am)MissR Wrote:
(December 19, 2014 at 10:57 am)abaris Wrote: I was raised a catholic too. But as a meh one. More because of tradition. I only saw a church's interior at easter and christmas.
I had to go to Catholic school as a child. It was a scary place. Nuns carrying around thick paddles while we had lunch. I recall vomiting in my lap often.

That has to be rough. I wouldn't want to be Catholic as a kid but, as an adult, if I was forced somehow to be a Christian, I'd be Catholic. You can do anything you want as long as you tell someone and the girls are hot. Well, I'm a married man now so the latter is irrelevant but still, I have much fonder memories of Catholic girls than Protestant girls. The Catholics I know are more liberal or progressive politically. It's the Protestants that are the most fucked up.

@Billy Joel: I have no idea what you're singing about. I never dated a Catholic girl that was sexually repressed.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
(December 19, 2014 at 11:18 am)MissR Wrote:
(December 19, 2014 at 10:57 am)abaris Wrote: I was raised a catholic too. But as a meh one. More because of tradition. I only saw a church's interior at easter and christmas.

Did you ever notice that these nuns all look like the backside of your balls?

[Image: mean-nun.jpg]

"Brides of christ" indeed. No wonder the fucker hung out with guys!
Wasn't thst guy in Dad's Army?

[Image: edward_sinclair.JPG]
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(December 19, 2014 at 1:05 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(December 19, 2014 at 11:18 am)MissR Wrote: I had to go to Catholic school as a child. It was a scary place. Nuns carrying around thick paddles while we had lunch. I recall vomiting in my lap often.

Did you ever notice that these nuns all look like the backside of your balls?

[Image: mean-nun.jpg]

"Brides of christ" indeed. No wonder the fucker hung out with guys!
ROFLOL
[Image: 11591549.jpg]
Obviously not your balls, Missy. Just any pair of balls will do.
Jury tells catholic fucks to go fuck themselves.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/12/jury-...on-firing/

Quote:Jury awards ‘grave immoral sinner’ Catholic teacher $1.9 million for in vitro fertilization firing

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damned Pervert Priests - and other assorted Holy Scumbags Minimalist 519 59978 April 25, 2024 at 12:36 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned Muslims Minimalist 751 132291 April 4, 2024 at 5:31 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Damned Christians Foxaèr 835 122671 April 3, 2024 at 12:53 am
  Damned Hindus Minimalist 83 22839 January 22, 2024 at 7:47 am
  Damned Mormons Minimalist 216 45208 September 18, 2023 at 9:53 am
Last Post: zwanzig
  Damned Scientologists Fake Messiah 24 4187 January 29, 2023 at 8:40 am
  Damned Catholics XVI Fake Messiah 10 2507 December 25, 2022 at 10:52 am