Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 15, 2024, 1:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God's Love
RE: God's Love
(May 27, 2020 at 5:45 am)Gwaithmir Wrote:
(May 26, 2020 at 1:30 pm)brewer Wrote: Best current evidence that the practice of lobotomization should be reinstated.

I think he's already done that to himself as his ability to discuss religion on a rational level has clearly been severely compromised.  Dodgy

Quote:I think he's already done that to himself as his ability to discuss religion on a rational level has clearly been severely compromised.

You are totally right.  God creates His own Nature of Love in His Children.  As we grow up in the Life of God as our Father now more of His Life in Love manifests.  And when we get to people we are totally just Spiritual and not intellectual.  Out of debating and into Relationship.  So you will not find a match in me to show of how good your debating skills are.  Because i do not function on that level of human existence.

This means that humans will quickly loose interest in me.  I am not a worthy adversary.  i am only here to find my Fellow Beings in God's Existence.  For Relationship in God's Family Life of Love.

(May 27, 2020 at 9:01 pm)Nay_Sayer Wrote: Oh and this is a duplicate thread: http://www.internationalskeptics.com/for...p?t=318847

Yep.  The same thing. Just different Words and different people.  But in the end it all boils down to Relationships formed or rejected.
Telling people that you don't function at the level of human existence probably isn't a very good idea.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(May 28, 2020 at 5:46 am)Peebo-Thuhlu Wrote:
(May 28, 2020 at 5:13 am)Johanabrahams Wrote:

Hello Peebo

To summarize.  It is because i met Him and He gave birth to me as His Child. Making me a deity too.

Then you are saved from sinful human lives.  Where they suffer the consequences of having turned their backs on God.  They died.  And they are now living in the death of intellectualism.  

Cheers to you too.  See you soon.

Thanks.  That will help with the discussions.

Huh?  What is that?  Doesn't sound good.

Cheers.  Write soon again.

So... you've had a personal and subjective 'Experience'.

This, while obviously convincing to you, is in no way convincing to me.

Do you have anything else. Something "Objective." (As in not of yourself. Of something in the greater reality outside of yourself) to point too?

Cheers.

Also, sorry for any editing erros to slim down the reply. This foruim's quote feature is something I've always found a tad 'Buggy'.

Not at work.

Quote:So... you've had a personal and subjective 'Experience'.

Totally.  Like most Christians.  But it is not a momentarily one.  But it lasted for me now already 59 years. 

Quote:This, while obviously convincing to you, is in no way convincing to me.

I know.  The proof is in the eating of the pudding.

Quote:Do you have anything else. Something "Objective." (As in not of yourself. Of something in the greater reality outside of yourself) to point too?

I bring you everything i am as a witness of what happened to me.  I am as open as the Internet allows me to be in showing you who and what I am.  That is all there is.  God does not show Himself to humans.  It will be too much disturbing to those that want to live "as if He doesn't exist.  This is given to them.  So to them God is "absent".  And that is better for them to believe it is. 

But some wants God.  As their Father.  And to them He Reveals Himself.  To be as little as disturbance as possible for those that are not interested.  This is Love.  Not to force yourself onto others.

Quote:Cheers.

Cheers too.  Hope to hear from you soon.

Quote:Also, sorry for any editing erros to slim down the reply. This foruim's quote feature is something I've always found a tad 'Buggy'.

No problem.  If I don't follow something i will ask.  Enjoy yourself.  With me.  As i am doing with you.  That is all that Love is about.  Stop with showing off our minds, an high IQ and good debating skills to always won the arguments and be honored for being so "clever.  And just be ourselves.   Giving who and what we are to others.  To enjoy.  If they want us.

(May 28, 2020 at 6:32 am)Peebo-Thuhlu Wrote:  SO... given how the reply function creates a great big sprawling mess sometimes I'll just pop replies in the bes squential order I can manage.

I'm not saying you're 'Mad'. Possibly you've been standing out in the sun a tad too long, but not mad.

Your sentence structure in your replies is definately different from 'Normal'. Read you replies and then the replies of others to see the differance.

Now, in my case, my weird sentence structure is because i've always been a poor speller.

The 'Long winded and round about way' of me giving my opinion as to your mental state was so that a stranger and some one not of my country would be able to gather the full context of the term "Roo's loose in the top padok.". Nothing more.

Yup, you're quite corrrect that my personal, completely subjective opinion regarding yourself may in fact be totally wrong and misplaced. Time and your posting interactions will tell.

As for 'Social skills'? In regards to Dritch? They do not seem to posses any.

In regards to yourself?

That you ask the question is both puzzling and perhaps an insight into your demeanour.

Looking forwards to your 'Objective' information regarding any dietys.

Cheers.

Not at work.

Quote:SO... given how the reply function creates a great big sprawling mess sometimes I'll just pop replies in the bes squential order I can manage.

Some are better and some are worse.  But in the end it is about you having written and the actual words you used and not how good you know the program.

Quote:I'm not saying you're 'Mad'. Possibly you've been standing out in the sun a tad too long, but not mad.

So what is the difference?

Quote:Your sentence structure in your replies is definately different from 'Normal'. Read you replies and then the replies of others to see the differance.

Now, in my case, my weird sentence structure is because i've always been a poor speller.

English is my second language.  Do you think this might be it or does it go deeper than that?

Quote:The 'Long winded and round about way' of me giving my opinion as to your mental state was so that a stranger and some one not of my country would be able to gather the full context of the term "Roo's loose in the top padok.". Nothing more.

So you tried to say that some of my ideas i am conveying has jumped out of the constraints of my intellect?

Quote:Yup, you're quite corrrect that my personal, completely subjective opinion regarding yourself may in fact be totally wrong and misplaced. Time and your posting interactions will tell.

I think that is always the case.  Humans have to grow in Relationships.  Knowing each other better.  This takes effort that only Love can give.  Or not?

Quote:As for 'Social skills'? In regards to Dritch? They do not seem to posses any.

This of course is just an opinion.  Because you have to provide the evidence for that.  A link.  Because only then can i agree or disagree.

But i have to admit that after him initially greeting me and welcoming me and me saying I hope we will see more of each other his absence is something I should look into.  Because to Him I should actually be a Brother.  We have the same Father.  But I don't experience much of it.

Quote:In regards to yourself?

That you ask the question is both puzzling and perhaps an insight into your demeanour.

It should not be puzzling.  Because in honest Relationships the parties should know where they stand with one another.

Quote:Looking forwards to your 'Objective' information regarding any dietys.

Actually knowing me is more worthy for Relationships than that information you want.  But i do think that in knowing me better that question will also be answered much better that trying to give you that "objective information".

Quote:Cheers.

yep.  Cheers too.  Hope to see you soon.

(May 28, 2020 at 6:38 am)The Grand Nudger Wrote: I find it amusing that the most credible explanation for god belief - a personal experience with a god, is also the thing most likely to land a person in the looney bin...and that it's other alleged god believers who will inevitably be the ones who put them there.

Quote:I find it amusing

Why do you think you find it "amusing"?

Quote:that the most credible explanation for god belief - a personal experience with a god,

If God is a Father then obviously those believing in Him to be their Father should have experience of it.  Specially in the Love Relationship of a Father and Child.  This boils down to a conversation between them that is experienced in the Spirit/Feeling/Emotion of Love.

Quote:is also the thing most likely to land a person in the looney bin..

Not true.  But rather telling yourself that you have a Relationship with God but not actively Experiencing it is what will land a person in the loony bin.  It is like trying to tell yourself that 1 + 1 = 5.  Our brain can not cope with that and will derail.  Or to bring it much nearer to our context.  It is like trying to tell yourself that pink elephants that will help you with your life do exists.

Quote:.and that it's other alleged god believers who will inevitably be the ones who put them there.

Yep.  Those are the religious guys.  Believing in a religion and trying to pass it off as real.  And the honest ones trying to find reality, a Real God, in it and not finding it there will surely create the possibility for this.  Because religion is just a mind game.  Nothing Real there.

Or they will just ran away.  You might find many of them in this forum too.  Because that is the only option left.  To fight against the "lies".
(May 28, 2020 at 6:43 am)Johanabrahams Wrote:
(May 26, 2020 at 1:30 pm)brewer Wrote: Best current evidence that the practice of lobotomization should be reinstated.

That only works on the brain and not the Spirit.   But to try and take me back to a life without Love and struggling again with the evil spirits of human live, like stress, anxiety, fear, jealousy, irritation, impatience, lack of self control, anger etc. is very selfish of you.

God loboto mi . . . . spirit of humans and now I am just Love.  Saved from dead human life in intellectualism only.  Using their intellect for Relationships too in the absence of Love.  God added a New Dimension to my Life that is not in my mind.  It is just your minds trying to fathom God and what He did on me that needs some more "Knowledge".

I'm the selfish one? Not from what I read on the internet. You're a fucking looney.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(May 28, 2020 at 7:02 am)Johanabrahams Wrote: Why do you think you find it "amusing"?
I have a strong appreciation for irony.  It's just how I was made, I suppose.

Quote:If God is a Father then obviously those believing in Him to be their Father should have experience of it.  Specially in the Love Relationship of a Father and Child.  This boils down to a conversation between them that is experienced in the Spirit/Feeling/Emotion of Love.
You should tell all the other fatherless boys that all they have to do is really believe that they have a father, and poof.....a wild fairy dad experience will appear.   Personally, I'm all set on dads. All set on lovers too. That's probably why this sort of evangelistic pitch doesn't appeal to me. I already have what you're selling, and I'm satisfied with the product.

Quote:Not true.  But rather telling yourself that you have a Relationship with God but not actively Experiencing it is what will land a person in the loony bin.  It is like trying to tell yourself that 1 + 1 = 5.  Our brain can not cope with that and will derail.  Or to bring it much nearer to our context.  It is like trying to tell yourself that pink elephants that will help you with your life do exists.
What's not true, exactly?  People who rave about seeing gods aren't generally considered to be of sound mind, least of all by other alleged god believers.  Telling people you have a relationship with god is a common christian cliche.  Conversational shorthand for identity.

Quote:Yep.  Those are the religious guys.  Believing in a religion and trying to pass it off as real.  And the honest ones trying to find reality, a Real God, in it and not finding it there will surely create the possibility for this.  Because religion is just a mind game.  Nothing Real there.

Or they will just ran away.  You might find many of them in this forum too.  Because that is the only option left.  To fight against the "lies".
I'd be hesitant to compare belief in religions to belief in intervening gods.  There's nothing particularly wrong with religion, the same might not be the case with regards to the other.  If you insist that a gods intervention has done whatever to you, that lead to what we see today - then I'm going to point you in the direction of piles and piles of religious humanists without these cognitive ticks.

Honestly, I think that the user of a christian cliche's relative lack of faith in their gods (compared to some nut) probably correlates nicely to their level of sanity.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(May 28, 2020 at 6:48 am)Johanabrahams Wrote:
(May 27, 2020 at 5:45 am)Gwaithmir Wrote: I think he's already done that to himself as his ability to discuss religion on a rational level has clearly been severely compromised.  Dodgy

Quote:I think he's already done that to himself as his ability to discuss religion on a rational level has clearly been severely compromised.

You are totally right.  God creates His own Nature of Love in His Children.  As we grow up in the Life of God as our Father now more of His Life in Love manifests.  And when we get to people we are totally just Spiritual and not intellectual.  Out of debating and into Relationship.  So you will not find a match in me to show of how good your debating skills are.  Because i do not function on that level of human existence.

This means that humans will quickly loose interest in me.  I am not a worthy adversary.  i am only here to find my Fellow Beings in God's Existence.  For Relationship in God's Family Life of Love.

Then, by your own admission, you have nothing positive to contribute to a forum which exists for the purpose of rational and intellectually honest discussions. You and I are done here.
Ban
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
At work.

Yeah...... going to just post this time around.

So Johanabrahams.

Do you have anything 'Objective'? Or are you as personally informed about dietys as Muhammad?

Also... since I've been only voicing/posting my opinions that's simply enough for now.

English is not you native tongue? Awesome! Congratulations on broadening your horizons.

Yes, from personal interactions with folks both on line and physically, not being a native English speaker definately creates unique and interesting twists in how such utilize the second language.

A wonderful fellow I once had the pleasure to converse with originally hailed from Nigera. Listening to how their native brough coupled with the colonialy imposed French created quite the charming patwa.

Cheers.
(May 28, 2020 at 6:46 am)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Telling people that god drove you to a new dimension, out of your mind, probably isn't the best pitch.

If we're really getting into the weeds, the fiction that you've been freed from those evil spirits isn't great either.  Firstly, in that it's trivially false...but perhaps more fundamentally, in that you're only expressing a desire for sedation.

Quote:Telling people that god drove you to a new dimension, out of your mind, probably isn't the best pitch.

True.  It has connotations that will be a hindrance to understanding.  That is why God actually added another dimension to our existence.  One by which we use Love rather than using our intellect for Relationships also.  As intellect is useless when it comes to Relationships.

Quote:If we're really getting into the weeds, the fiction that you've been freed from those evil spirits isn't great either.

Yep.  To you it is fiction because they are part of your live as a human being.  But they are not part of God's Life and also not ours when we are born of God.  Then we are filled up with God's Love and the Love of God drives out all those evil spirits/feelings/emotions.  Because they are a disaster to Healthy Relationships.  

Quote:Firstly, in that it's trivially false

Looking from your perspective it is impossible I agree.  So to you this witnessing will be false.  And because you don't live with me you have no prove that it is real.  Of course those that live with me know it is real because of their experience of me over 10 years now in the same house.   You are rather at a disadvantage here.  That is why I link you to my Facebook page where you can see for yourself when I speak to those that know me.  And of course you are able to ask questions in this regard as well.  

Quote:..but perhaps more fundamentally, in that you're only expressing a desire for sedation.

Sedation is just that.  Being "sedated" and not totally functioning anymore.  Because of fear of those "evil spirits".  Nope.  Allowing for fear to take you on a certain course of action is not the solution.  Just like fear of dying from corona that took the world on a certaind course of action is not the solution. 

We can never allow for fear to rule us.

So we actually have a dead to who we were and being born again as a Child of God.  To be what He is.  That is True Release. Not a fake one that "sedation" will produce.  Saved by God from ourselves by His Life as a God in the place of our human lives.  This is the Saving of God.

(May 28, 2020 at 6:54 am)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Telling people that you don't function at the level of human existence probably isn't a very good idea.

I have to be honest about who and what i am.  Only in that is Real Relationships to be found.  If not they will not understand my interaction with them and be left in the dark.
(May 28, 2020 at 8:40 am)Johanabrahams Wrote: True.  It has connotations that will be a hindrance to understanding.  That is why God actually added another dimension to our existence.  One by which we use Love rather than using our intellect for Relationships also.  As intellect is useless when it comes to Relationships.
What's this "we" business, says I.  It's walking papers for me.

I don't have any extra god dimensions, and I'm not interested in purchasing one.  I'm satisfied with the dimensions that I have.

Quote:Yep.  To you it is fiction because they are part of your live as a human being.  But they are not part of God's Life and also not ours when we are born of God.  Then we are filled up with God's Love and the Love of God drives out all those evil spirits/feelings/emotions.  Because they are a disaster to Healthy Relationships.  
It's fiction because it's not true, lol.  You're very clearly a walking bundle of human afflictions.  You are not free from anything.  

Quote:Looking from your perspective it is impossible I agree.  So to you this witnessing will be false.  And because you don't live with me you have no prove that it is real.  Of course those that live with me know it is real because of their experience of me over 10 years now in the same house.   You are rather at a disadvantage here.  That is why I link you to my Facebook page where you can see for yourself when I speak to those that know me.  And of course you are able to ask questions in this regard as well.  
Possibility is independent of perspective, and even if it were possible that a person could be freed of human afflictions...it's clear that you haven't been.

Why on gods green earth would I be interested in your stupid fucking facebook page.  Is this how the author of creation has chosen to send out missives nowadays.  On your digital wall of compulsion and inanity?  

Quote:Sedation is just that.  Being "sedated" and not totally functioning anymore.  Because of fear of those "evil spirits".  Nope.  Allowing for fear to take you on a certain course of action is not the solution.  Just like fear of dying from corona that took the world on a certaind course of action is not the solution. 

We can never allow for fear to rule us.

So we actually have a dead to who we were and being born again as a Child of God.  To be what He is.  That is True Release. Not a fake one that "sedation" will produce.  Saved by God from ourselves by His Life as a God in the place of our human lives.  This is the Saving of God.
Yes, sedation is not functioning anymore...which is a state that you just told us that you were in.  You may not want to feel [insert batshit list of things you feel here]...but you still do.  If saving you from those things is the grace of god, god hasn't seen fit to grace you with it. You can bitch and moan and argue and swear up and down that you've been cured of being human..but the whole time you do that, you and I both will know that you're a craven liar. It's what you wish for, at best, not what is or how you are.
(May 28, 2020 at 7:52 am)Webrewer Wrote:
(May 28, 2020 at 6:43 am)Johanabrahams Wrote: That only works on the brain and not the Spirit.   But to try and take me back to a life without Love and struggling again with the evil spirits of human live, like stress, anxiety, fear, jealousy, irritation, impatience, lack of self control, anger etc. is very selfish of you.

God loboto mi . . . . spirit of humans and now I am just Love.  Saved from dead human life in intellectualism only.  Using their intellect for Relationships too in the absence of Love.  God added a New Dimension to my Life that is not in my mind.  It is just your minds trying to fathom God and what He did on me that needs some more "Knowledge".

I'm the selfish one? Not from what I read on the internet. You're a fucking looney.

Quote:I'm the selfish one?

You want me back in human life with you that is far from perfect.  Why?

Quote:Not from what I read on the internet. You're a fucking looney.

That is your judgment on me.  Using only your opinion.  That is "hypocrisy"

Acting as if you are in a position to Judge.  Which your are not. 

Mat. 7
   Judge not, that ye be not judged. 

For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 
    And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? 
    Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? 
    Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother’s eye.

Because it is given to God's Adults to do that.

Mat. 19

And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

When you are taking into this Realm you learn to present a case.  Not just your opinion.    Meaning you are only slandering me now while you don't provide evidence for my "fucking lunacy".  Now this tipe of lunacy seems is your "lunacy" because of the name calling attached to it too. 

Where your mind is taking captive by an evil spirit allowing for you to use a word that is a disgrace to yourself.  

And this is now the imperfect life of humans you want me to go back to.  Disgracing myself where I go?  Again. 

Very selfish of you.  As the evidence clearly shows.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why doesn't God love his enemies? Fake Messiah 16 1366 November 30, 2022 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  If god was love Foxaèr 1 1122 September 28, 2016 at 11:26 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Love the Lord your God with all your heart ? Angrboda 144 23676 June 20, 2016 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  Does God love animals more than humans? Metis 34 7258 June 26, 2015 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  General questions about the Christian idea of God and love Mudhammam 148 27325 October 2, 2014 at 9:16 am
Last Post: Tonus
  A question about the love of god Lemonvariable72 84 12884 August 13, 2014 at 8:08 pm
Last Post: Brakeman
  God is god, and we are not god StoryBook 43 12687 January 6, 2014 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: StoryBook
  Why did god give mankind faulty love genes? Brakeman 4 1975 September 20, 2013 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: Ryantology
  God does not love you... Drich 132 51681 May 12, 2012 at 7:53 am
Last Post: Epimethean
  Can God love? Greatest I am 76 31142 May 9, 2012 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: Godscreated