Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 20, 2024, 4:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evolution cannot account for morality
RE: Evolution cannot account for morality
(June 7, 2022 at 6:28 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote:
(June 7, 2022 at 6:02 pm)chiknsld Wrote: You heard what I said. Contribute or move on, period.

(June 7, 2022 at 6:16 pm)chiknsld Wrote: And If I am wrong, then I am wrong. You think this is a game?

(June 7, 2022 at 6:17 pm)chiknsld Wrote: First let's wait and see what the tough guys/gals do. Smile

(June 7, 2022 at 6:18 pm)chiknsld Wrote: I'd be glad to talk to you more about it. First I have some priorities to take care of apparently.  Hilarious

Look at all of that.  A word to say about evolutionary morality?  No.  Not a one.  Have you thought about the things you said you needed to take time to think about? 

How did that work out?  Here I am, I'd love to bend your ear about this shit..it's widely seen as tedious so I don't miss many opportunities.....

Those responses were not to you...just stop it already, you're boring me.
(June 7, 2022 at 6:23 pm)brewer Wrote:
(June 7, 2022 at 6:11 pm)chiknsld Wrote: Are we going to talk about evolution or are you going to keep on denigrating my intentions? The choice is yours I joined this site and I stand by my words.

You're trying to connect 'genetic' evolution to things that genetic evolution has nothing to do with. Morals being the main topic.

If you can't learn why should we keep talking to you in a civil manner?

Just for shits and giggles, what degree in psychology? What school? Is it from a bible college? An online college? (name/grad year/degree) You made the claim, put up or shut up.

I don't need a degree to talk to you Brewster, let's just pretend that I lied, get over it.
(June 7, 2022 at 7:44 pm)chiknsld Wrote:
(June 7, 2022 at 6:23 pm)brewer Wrote: You're trying to connect 'genetic' evolution to things that genetic evolution has nothing to do with. Morals being the main topic.

If you can't learn why should we keep talking to you in a civil manner?

Just for shits and giggles, what degree in psychology? What school? Is it from a bible college? An online college? (name/grad year/degree) You made the claim, put up or shut up.

I don't need a degree to talk to you Brewster, let's just pretend that I lied, get over it.

So, you agree that you're full of shit. What a great forum member! Christians here should be proud of what you/they represent.

Yo, believers here, time to way in. What do you think of this POS? If you don't speak up should we consider that you hold the same views/morals?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(June 7, 2022 at 6:02 pm)chiknsld Wrote:
(June 7, 2022 at 12:07 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: No, little man, YOU start doing what is requested by the admin staff or you'll be moved on.

And watch who the fuck you're talking to!

First and last warning.

You heard what I said. Contribute or move on, period.

I don't give a fuck what you said.

Pull your head in or get thread banned.

PERIOD!
Dying to live, living to die.
(June 7, 2022 at 6:17 pm)chiknsld Wrote: First let's wait and see what the tough guys/gals do. Smile

There are a number of people who get pleasure from scolding. They would be happy if they could make you angry and drive you away.

The only way to stay on topic is for you yourself to stay on topic. Don't respond to contentless jabs or insults. Keep talking about the substantive things you wanted to talk about, and there's some chance that a conversation can continue.
(June 7, 2022 at 8:03 pm)Belacqua Wrote:

There are a number of people who get pleasure from scolding. They would be happy if they could make you angry and drive you away.

The only way to stay on topic is for you yourself to stay on topic. Don't respond to contentless jabs or insults. Keep talking about the substantive things you wanted to talk about, and there's some chance that a conversation can continue.

I think that "my degree is in psychology" is totally on topic. But then "let's just pretend that I lied, get over it" is also.

Is this the type of 'believer' that you personally want to support Bel? If it is, then my disdain of you has risen. Quite frankly I'm surprised. What is your line?

@Belaqua , @Neo-Scholastic
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I was recently reminded of a simple moral on another forum. If you're dissatisfied with people's responses, your best response is to try to set a good example of the behavior you desire.

Anything else and you're most likely simply contributing to the problem.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Oh noooooooees, I'm boring the troll by insisting that we discuss the thing the troll made a thread about, in the trolls very own thread....I don't know how I'll ever live with myself!

So, followup questions.... who told you the dumb shit you ran off to make a thread about here, why did you believe them..and what do you think that person must believe about you given the dumb shit they sent you out into the world to say?

Ill just be upfront, I think that your witchdoctors must hate..absolutely hate..their rank and file. They must think that you're the most dense fuckers to ever walk the earth. I wouldn't send a dog on the doomed hunt you were sent on. These assholes told you the silly shit you came here to tell us, and they must have known you were so dull you'd believe em when they said it to you. That's contempt.... friend. The people you trust to tell you how shit is have a lower opinion of you than I do, and that's (probably) impressive.

What do you think about that? Need some time to work it out?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Quote:There are a number of people who get pleasure from scolding. They would be happy if they could make you angry and drive you away.

The only way to stay on topic is for you yourself to stay on topic. Don't respond to contentless jabs or insults. Keep talking about the substantive things you wanted to talk about, and there's some chance that a conversation can continue
Of course, you would side with the theist Troll. Tell me bell is there theists boots you won't kiss?
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(June 7, 2022 at 6:13 am)chiknsld Wrote:
(June 6, 2022 at 11:35 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
Administrator Notice
Might be a good idea for you to start actually having conversations.  Especially in threads you started.

And, pro tip, repeatedly saying you aren't a troll doesn't bode well for your future here.

Do with this suggestion what you will...consider this your get out of jail free card.  You only get one.

Kick rocks.

How long before this idiot does something to get himself banned. We should run a book on it.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Am I right to assume, that theists cannot prove that I am not god? Vast Vision 116 33456 March 5, 2021 at 6:39 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Theists: how do you account for psychopaths? robvalue 288 41715 March 5, 2021 at 6:37 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Being cannot come from Non-being Otangelo 147 14370 January 7, 2020 at 7:08 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why religious cannot agree. Mystic 46 8146 July 6, 2018 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: warmdecember
  Debate: God & Morality: William Lane Craig vs Erik Wielenberg Jehanne 16 3471 March 2, 2018 at 8:06 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Why as an Atheist I Cannot Sin Rhondazvous 35 8090 September 17, 2017 at 7:42 am
Last Post: Brian37
  10 Questions Biblical Literalists Cannot Honestly Answer Foxaèr 431 128040 August 12, 2017 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  The Biblical Account of the Creation - A new look RonaldMcRaygun 10 3002 March 31, 2017 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Morality versus afterlife robvalue 163 31434 March 13, 2016 at 6:40 pm
Last Post: RoadRunner79
  Morality quiz, and objective moralities robvalue 14 4560 January 31, 2016 at 7:15 am
Last Post: robvalue